Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Time to score! RiceandChickens's Journal.

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Unbelievable! I'm done guys! Now I'm a sophomore to be. Anyways, lets wrap up the last week of school, gonna keep it rather short.

Nothing really happened this week. I did get in a fight on Wednesday. We were just having fun really. Nothing really happened. I threw him around and got him on his back a few times, so that was a testosterone booster.

Gaming wise, I didn't really do much, kind off kicking my self around for it, but hey, I was mainly focused on my exams so gaming chicks wasn't really something I was worried about.

Alright, that's my week in a nutshell, lets get to my summer 2013 plans.

•I defiantly plan on really ramping up my weight lifting. I've been pretty lazy these past few weeks and all. But now that summer is here, it's time to get those muscle gains I'm working for.

•Style change: well guys, I am going to changing up how I dress for school and all. Nothing wrong with my current style now. But I do want to change it up a bit. So if y'all have some suggestions on some nice 'reasonable cost' shirts, shorts, shoes, and maybe some jeans and hats. Keep in mind I want to not break my wallet here.

•girls: I do plan on trying to continue gaming chicks and all, so that won't stop. Gotta get me more phone numbers though.

That's it guys, brief summary of my week and a outside looking in view of my summer. So ya. Until next time, dueces.

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup guys, been a while ya? Alright quick update on what's going on with me;

I'm getting back into weight lifting and conditioning after a almost 1 month break, so that'll be fun.

Girl wise, I haven't had a chance to really go out and do some gaming, I gotta try to get out during the summer, like legit man. I can't contain this horn* for much longer haha. But ya guys, just got to use this summer, do some reading on here, check out some Pook probably. Then obviously work out.

If you guys got some advice on some clothing, I'd appreciate it. I'm not a flashy dude. Like to keep it modest. But some nice plain shirts and shorts that are decently priced would be nice. So suggestions would be cool. That's a focus point I'm struggling with.

Anyways, that's about it, till the next time; whatever you doing, GO HARD.

ediceneet12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Since you've been helping me I thought I'd help you out with the clothing thing enjoy you're years of Highschool next year is my last year and i'm kinda pissed I didn't really get some of the stuff done i wanted.

You should invest some many into a nice pair of boots/shoes. I've
notice people really pay attention to what shoes you wear
I usually wear shoes like these http://images.asos-media.com/inv/v/72/727/738046/image3xl.jpg

it really makes you standout, another thing you might want to invest in is just plain oxford shirts or long sleeved button ups. Their not too formal and look good with just about anything.

Take some pointers from here also
http://i.imgur.com/f9Ase.jpg

Another thing you could do if you haven't already is get a nice haircut i'm sure theirs tons of dudes with the typical round mop/justin bieber/skater haircut get something that gives you a little bit more personality/individualizes yourself. You'll stand out from all the kids your age with haircuts that make them look like their in middle school.

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks man. Well really look into all that. And thanks for bumping my journal haha. Have gotten a little lazy with it so 'preciate it. Last year of Hs for you? Live it up! Do everything you didn't do this year man. HS only happens once.

ediceneet12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha i'll try my best too live it up dude, but yeah man enjoy it while you can it'll be over faster than you think!

ediceneet12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Riceandchicken quick question you lift right? what's your lifting routine look like? i'm doing starting strength which is p simple

Workout A
3x5 Squat
3x5 Bench Press
1x5 Deadlift
2x5-8 dips (only add weight if you are doing >10 bodyweight dips)

Workout B
3x5 Squat
3x5 Standing military press
3x5 Pendlay Rows (or power cleans for 5x3, 5 sets of 3 reps apiece)
2x5-8 chinups

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I lift at my school weight room. Workout 4 days a week. Here's a look of what our routine is.

3x8 dumbbell flys
3x6 reverse trip bench
3x4 chain bench
3x10 triceps extensions
3x10 pull ups.

That's just an idea of what an upper body routine for us would be. I play football so we split our workouts upper body one day lower body next. What are your numbers man in lifts bench squat deadlift incline power clean?

ediceneet12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bench=145
Squat=160
Deadlift=170ish
Rows=115 <- not too proud of that
Military press=110 <- not too proud of that either

I don't Power clean sorry that got through haha,
I never learned how to power clean properly

ediceneet12

Don Juan
Reaction score
You could say that, I'm gaining weight and it actually feels nice to look decent without a shirt haha, But yeah i mostly lift for strength since the job i'm in has me lifting alot of heavy ****.

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff. Same here. I lift for both strength and build though. Working on my buff look. It's getting there.

Quick update about my journal guys---no events happening in July sadly. But, Expect reports from R&C to return in mid August!! That's when I start school again(sadly), and get to go places. Stay tuned!

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, this journal has resting for too long. Time to revamp it baby!
Season 2 of the adventures of riceandchicken begins August 5th, 2013!
Expect batshi* crazy stories, sexua* stories, field reports, some videos(really going to try hard with this one), and some tasty dialogue, and my Screwin' around sessions(where I go and talk to random people[guys and firls], and basically say whatever I think is funny, sometimes I might be purposely awkward, who knows. I'll try to record these and get em up on YouTube if possible.

I want to make this journal beast, maybe even better then MindGamez haha. But most importantly, I want to show that high school can be the best dam* of your life, weather your ugly, sexy, average, built or scrawny, black or white doesn't matter.

That's it guys, just a behind the scenes look on what I plan on doing this upcoming school year.

Drook

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds awesome, man. Can't wait to hear some of your stories. Videos would be especially sick. We need more journals on here and having videos would make it 1000x better.

Dorchester

Don Juan
Reaction score
RiceandChicken said:
•Style change: well guys, I am going to changing up how I dress for school and all. Nothing wrong with my current style now. But I do want to change it up a bit. So if y'all have some suggestions on some nice 'reasonable cost' shirts, shorts, shoes, and maybe some jeans and hats. Keep in mind I want to not break my wallet here.
Even though it has a reputation for being metro-homo-sexual, H&M sells stuff of the same style as the big name brands, but at a fairly reasonable price.

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys. Well, had band camp and all so I'm exhausted. Going to have that all week so...ya. But like I promised, I do have good news.

I numbered close this chick. She's a incoming senior, mixed, short, alright lookig(5.5/10). But ya, was a really short convo, basically went like this:

Me: Hey what's up?
Her: waiting for my ride.
Me: Cool, what's your name?
Her: Hdhfithfbfh, what's your name?
Me: I'm riceandchicken, and we shake hands.
(Some bs Convo for like 30 seconds)
Me: I gotta go, gimme your number.
Her: hey, that's not a nice way to ask!
Me: well my bad, sarcastically I said "please gimme your number"
Her: ok, it's ***********
Me: alright I'll see ya tomorrow.
Her: cya!

Short and sweet guys. Didn't really have to get some kino in but it's alright. Expect more reports and stuff. Till next time, deuces.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RiceandChicken said:
I lift at my school weight room. Workout 4 days a week. Here's a look of what our routine is.

3x8 dumbbell flys
3x6 reverse trip bench
3x4 chain bench
3x10 triceps extensions
3x10 pull ups.

That's just an idea of what an upper body routine for us would be. I play football so we split our workouts upper body one day lower body next. What are your numbers man in lifts bench squat deadlift incline power clean?
Your workout doesn't make much sense from a sports stand point.

For your approach, 2 seconds of touching is worth more than two minutes of talking. That isn't an arbitrary statement. (slow soft) Touch releases oxytocin, the bonding chemical women release during childbirth. Dopamine is elevated if they feel attracted, as a reward. If they begin to get aroused, adrenaline will pump through their veins and excite them. I'd prefer to touch a girl on the back, introduce myself then get her number than spend an hour talking to her without touching her.

Unless we were naked. But then, why wouldn't we be touching?

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RiceandChicken said:

3x8 dumbbell flys
3x6 reverse trip bench
3x4 chain bench
3x10 triceps extensions
3x10 pull ups.

If you're trying to get strong for football I highly suggest Starting Strength. I did it my summer before senior year and I gained about 30lbs.

Just so you know I'm credible, I'll list my work set weights for the exercises:

Bench - 220
Squat - 200 (was 250, had to rehab my knee)
Deadlift - 340
Power Clean - 185
Press - 145

I'm 180lbs. by the way. I don't usually like posting in other people's journals because I tend not to be on here enough to read them, but weightlifting is something I know really well.

Like edice said, it's great for getting stronger and bulkier. Wouldn't do rows though, would learn how to power clean.

If you need lifting help I can surely lend a hand.

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright jack. Thanks for the insight. Will surely look into it.
And BPH, I've got my lifting down. But that starting strength is a hard ass program. But it's a good one. My lifts are pretty good. Pretty sure I have my numbers on here somewhere...if not i guess I'll post em again.

Bench: 255.
Squat: 345
Deadlift: 415.
Incline: 200.
Your other lifts I don't have max numbers for. But I do work on those lifts.

ediceneet12

Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
If you're trying to get strong for football I highly suggest Starting Strength. I did it my summer before senior year and I gained about 30lbs.

Just so you know I'm credible, I'll list my work set weights for the exercises:

Bench - 220
Squat - 200 (was 250, had to rehab my knee)
Deadlift - 340
Power Clean - 185
Press - 145

I'm 180lbs. by the way. I don't usually like posting in other people's journals because I tend not to be on here enough to read them, but weightlifting is something I know really well.

Like edice said, it's great for getting stronger and bulkier. Wouldn't do rows though, would learn how to power clean.

If you need lifting help I can surely lend a hand.
BPH I've been doing a routine similar to starting strength for 3 months now and have noticed some improvements in my strength/body definition (I've cheated/slacked a bit) I'm getting more serious about my lifting now and really sticking to the workout regime

question Is starting strength good for building muscle as well? I throw a few other lifts into starting strength such as Dips/Pullup's/shrugs and that's about it. I mean i'm mainly lifting for strength but i'd like to gain some more muscle as well and see if this is a good way to gain muscle along with strength.

Last edited:

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeez, forgot about this! Alright guys, been gone for 12 hours, just came back. Really fun day I say. Not giving a crap and lettin people get into your way of having fun was the main thing of the day.

Had a scrimmage for football today. Didn't do so well, underestimated the other team. Not a very smart Move by me. But our first game is next week, and you can bet that I'm ready. A much better performance will be on hand.

School starting this Monday, fun stuff to happen...stay tuned guys. 'till next time, deuces!