Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Time to Kill Disney. ALL Women are Prostitutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
it's not that, it's the fact that poon attacks anyone who disagees
The horror.

I can't imagine...

Yes, you said that about 10 times now.

It wasn't true the first 9 times you said it and it's still not true now.

Come back to me when you have actual counter arguments against what I said.
Facts don't need "counter arguments".

Women use sex to get things from men. Do you deny this? If so.. you're among the most delusional men on earth.

Mr. Kalikoat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Facts don't need "counter arguments".
So you're agreeing what I said is factual then? Good.

Women use sex to get things from men. Do you deny this? If so.. you're among the most delusional men on earth.
Some women do, a lot don't. In fact I'd say most don't.

Anyway, we're done here. I'm not the kind of person who enjoys arguing over the internet, I only care about actual discussions where one person poses arguments and the other person poses counter arguments and then the first person tries to debunk those counter arguments. Since you're failing to do that, I see no point in further talking to you.

Come back to me when you're either capable of debunking my counter arguments, or when you're capable of admitting defeat.

Last edited:

Serenity

Reaction score
it's not that, it's the fact that poon attacks anyone who disagees
It's the fact that Poon is attention wh0ring basically. He gives so much of a fvck about those likes that he has to say he doesn't give a fvck like a broken record. He will deny my statement for sure, but he knows it's true.

Nobody who's honestly looking to improve other people's lives are this much of an a-hole. He wants to play guru.

(Is it just me seeing this or is there some serious misquoting in the above post?)

Mr. Kalikoat

Don Juan
Reaction score
(Is it just me seeing this or is there some serious misquoting in the above post?)
Oh wow you're right. How the fvck did that happen? Will fix the moment I get back at my PC.

Edit: Fixed.

Last edited:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, this thread is getting too personal. It has run its course. When they degenerate to personal bickering, they get closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.