Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Time to Kill Disney. ALL Women are Prostitutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about ONS? If someone has sex for pleasure does that make them a prostitute? That after all is a benefit to having Sex.

This post is ridiculous. I gotta agree with @skinnyguy

Ive taken time off the forum lately and I feel a tonne better for it because I'm out there living and learning, I honestly recommend EVERY man on here to do it! Going forward I ain't gonna be here, I've read the good material on this site a million times over and I genuinely believe the DJ bible worthy days are over. I am progressing with my life and women are just one part of it. I am blessed to have been here for the good days!

To harbour such combativeness and anger towards women is not healthy and shows that on some level you care too much, whether you want to admit it or not.

A combative attitude breeds conflict. Dealing in absolutes will also breed conflict and polarisation.

I used to log on every day, but when you see threads of a negative nature every day combined stupid arguments it just does nothing aside from put you off. There is a reason why the posters who know aren't here anymore, and I know that now!

The fact that @Poon King is the most liked poster on here astounds me, it really does.

Mr. Kalikoat

Don Juan
Reaction score
What about ONS? If someone has sex for pleasure does that make them a prostitute? That after all is a benefit to having Sex.

Ive taken time off the forum lately and I feel a tonne better for it because I'm out there living and learning, I honestly recommend EVERY man on here to do it! Going forward I ain't gonna be here, I've read the good material on this site a million times over and I genuinely believe the DJ bible worthy days are over. I am progressing with my life and women are just one part of it. I am blessed to have been here for the good days!

To harbour such combativeness and anger towards women is not healthy and shows that on some level you care too much, whether you want to admit it or not.

A combative attitude breeds conflict. Dealing in absolutes will also breed conflict and polarisation.

I used to log on every day, but when you see threads of a negative nature every day combined stupid arguments it just does nothing aside from put you off. There is a reason why the posters who know aren't here anymore, and I know that now!

The fact that @Poon King is the most liked poster on here astounds me, it really does.
I pretty much said exactly the same thing as you earlier but it fell on deaf ears. My post got drowned between the posts from people arguing like women about stuff that doesn't even matter.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems to be a divide here between the more absolutist minded and the more pragmatic. Nothing comes from the endless debates that go round in circles. It just clutters the site up.

The pragmatists would want to add to the black and white of the absolutists the color of context. It really is a waste of time arguing with the absolutist; they have to see for themselves at some point that their iron-clad logic is limited.

And that will only come from real-world experience... in so far as they allow reality to impinge on the shadowy idea they have of it in their own minds. Nothing less than a Copernican revolution, a paradigmatic shift, is required for the two parties to communicate. Until then they are nonsensical to each-other, as the terms by which they interpret share no common ground.

Last edited:

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Some people on this site really need to learn that the world isn't so black and white as some people on this site propose it is (and with "some people" I mostly mean Poon, but he's not the only one).

ONS (e.g. one night stands).

Or do you seriously think that every time you have a ONS with a girl, she merely sleeps with you because she has some kind of hidden agenda and secretly wants more from you?

Have you ever considered that women might just enjoy sex just like us men and that's the reason why they agree to ONS with us? Or do you really think women don't enjoy sex? Don't be silly.

If I say "All men use resources to get sex" you are the idiots that will say:

"But what about men who buy rounds of drinks for a whole table? There are women at the table too! Are they trying to sleep with those women!??? Huh?? Huh???!!"

OR

"What about the men who give money to homeless women on the sidewalk? Are they trying to sleep with those women? Huh? Huh???!!!"

I guess I have to dumb myself down when I try to make points here. YES women enjoy sex too. Of course they do. I'm talking about the context of relationships. In relationships.. THAT is the main exchange between men and women. Women give sex for resources. Men give resources for sex. "Resources" is a general term that can mean money, protection, status, etc. So I say women are prostitutes.

Stop having a b!tchfest every time I say something "edgy". You guys are grown men. There are REAL problems in the world like terrorist bombs, people dying in the world every day. Real sh!t. And you losers flip out over an Internet post calling women prostitutes? Get a life.

Last edited by a moderator:

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Curiously, for some reason, many people need to convince others that their preferences are objectively "better" or "more correct" than any alternative.
Yes, the proverbial fool.

"he who trusts his own heart, is a fool"

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

"But what about men who buy rounds of drinks for a whole table? There are women at the table too! Are they trying to sleep with those women!??? Huh?? Huh???!!"

OR

"What about the men who give money to homeless women on the sidewalk? Are they trying to sleep with those women? Huh? Huh???!!!"

I guess I have to dumb myself down when I try to make points here. YES women enjoy sex too. Of course they do. I'm talking about the context of relationships. In relationships.. THAT is the main exchange between men and women. Women give sex for resources. Men give resources for sex. "Resources" is a general term that can mean money, protection, status, etc. So I say women are prostitutes.

Stop having a b!tchfest every time I say something "edgy". You guys are grown men. There are REAL problems in the world like terrorist bombs, people dying in the world every day. Real sh!t. And you losers flip out over an Internet post calling women prostitutes? Get a life.

Seems to be a divide here between the more absolutist minded and the more pragmatic. Nothing comes from the endless debates that go round in circles. It just clutters the site up.

The pragmatists would want to add to the black and white of the absolutists the color of context. It really is a waste of time arguing with the absolutist; they have to see for themselves at some point that their iron-clad logic is limited.

And that will only come from real-world experience... in so far as they allow reality to impinge on the shadowy idea they have of it in their own minds. Nothing less than a Copernican revolution, a paradigmatic shift, is required for the two parties to communicate. Until then they are nonsensical to each-other, as the terms by which they interpret share no common ground.
I think @ChristopherColumbus has summed up where were at pretty well!

I've noticed you tend to respond predominantly to posts that attack you, which I can understand as it reflects your writing style. I knew that my post would generate a response from you that I pretty much could have written.

There are many different ways to skin the cat called success and 'success' is what the individual wants. That being said, absolutism and anger are not the way to get there. Why does it bother you so much when anyone disagrees with what you say? Do you have a lot of conflict in your personal life (not just with women) and bridges burned?

TheProspect

Reaction score

OR

People are "losers" because they don't agree with your definition of prostitutes? Kind of stubborn, not to mention pretty lame considering these are the same "losers" you're trying to "help".

No kid gloves for grown men (or women) from me.
A little hypocritical seeing as hurling insults and being pigheaded is a clear sign of immaturity and childish behaviour.

We get it, you don't see any benefits by being in a relationship. Don't get in one. People are allowed to form their own opinion (using the content provided by ALL members) and they shouldn't be disrespected because their perspectives don't align with yours.

You're telling people to get a life because they disagree or are emotionally triggered. Not everybody is hostilely contentious like you... How about you grow the fvck up.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It should be obvious.. but for some reason.. pop culture loves to mask inherent human selfishness.

Women provide sex/affection to men in exchange for "something". This something can be the following:
  • Status
  • Kids
  • Money
  • Resources
  • Security
  • Attention monopoly (commitment)
This "quality woman" dog sh!t needs to be put to bed. Women vary in levels of ambition and ability, BUT the goal is always the same: Use her sexuality to "take" from men in some way or another.
I generally agree with this, with an exception.

It is true that the ONLY things women are good for are sex, companionship, and keeping the house clean and raising children. What other benefit do they provide? Absolutely none. Which is the most important provision? Sex.

Women trade sex for security. No two ways about it. But this is nature and it CANNOT change.

My point would be, would a man man rather be with a high-quality woman to make the trade with, or with a low quality woman? I advise men to deal only with higher-quality women (ie. women who are cooperative and submissive) and to completely bypass average women.

The man who gets angry about all this spins his wheels and convinces few, as he will speak in extremes, ignoring nuance. The man who calmly leverages the realities to his advantage in a detached manner convinces many.

Nature will have her way, period. Given that, a man can construct his life to minimize social constructs and get back to the natural way. Resources for sex? Yes, that's precisely what it distills down to. That is the purpose of the woman.

Some men are relationship-minded and some are not. Getting angry about that because you are one or the other is fruitless. Better to teach what you know and warn others dispassionately and convince many, than to rail against them and convince few, if any.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
There are many different ways to skin the cat called success and 'success' is what the individual wants. That being said, absolutism and anger are not the way to get there. Why does it bother you so much when anyone disagrees with what you say? Do you have a lot of conflict in your personal life (not just with women) and bridges burned?

Ha! I've got a surprise for you...

1. I'm not angry
2. I don't care if people disagree

The writing style seems angry I know. But its really just blunt "to the point" speech.

Regarding the insults and juvenile back and forth arguments I get into... that's because..

1. Its fun/entertaining
2. Arguing with people who disagree with me reveals the TRUTH about who is right and who is wrong.

This is why I actually LIKE when people disagree with me. Any more questions?

Floydispink01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

1. I'm not angry

The writing style seems angry I know. But its really just blunt "to the point" speech.

Regarding the insults and juvenile back and forth arguments I get into... that's because..

1. Its fun/entertaining
2. Arguing with people who disagree with me reveals the TRUTH about who is right and who is wrong.

What successful man in life does this - provoke random people on the Internet to get a reaction for their own entertainment.

A little bizarre If you ask me. Kinda like a feminist.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

1. I'm not angry

1. Its fun/entertaining

Nope you've confirmed my suspicions as corroborated by @Floydispink01. You need to get a grip and grow up.

Mr. Kalikoat

Don Juan
Reaction score

OR

The only person throwing a "b!tchfest" and not behaving like a grown man here is you Poon. We're not "b!tching", we're merely calling you out on your retarded arguments absent of any substance or logic. The fact that you think you're being "edgy" is laughable and just proves my point. I think "cringeworthy" would be a more suitable word to describe most of your posts/threads. Seriously, stop acting and typing like an angsty teenager, it's not good for your health and you're only making yourself look like a fool. The only people here who think you are "cool" are other teenagers or manchildren.

And of course, now that you're called out on your poor logic, you're moving the goalpost. You did not specify in your OP that this was exclusively about relationships. You were talking about sex as a commodity, not once did you say a word about relationships.

That's fine though, because even after moving the goalpost, your argument is still weak and still sucks. I've been in relationships where the woman wanted sex as much as I did, sometimes even more often than I did (and I have by no means a low libido). In fact, one of my ex-girlfriends cheated on me because I wasn't giving her enough sex in her eyes. And it's not like she was using me for my resources either. If anything, it was the other way around. She was the daughter of a millionaire and she often bought super expensive stuff for me that I couldn't afford myself at the time, like complete tailor-made Gucci suits and aviators that costed more than 400 bucks.

By your logic, I was the prostitude in that relationship. Except I wasn't of course, because I wasn't with her for her money or her stuff, I was with her because I liked her as a person, she was hot and she was amazing in bed.

So did you ever consider that it might not be so different for women? Do you not think that most women are in relationships because they like the person, think he is hot and/or amazing in bed?

The world is more nuanced than you think Poon. Not all women are the same. Even I know that and I only slept with 10 of them. And you slept with 100+ of them, yet you still have this childish black&white fantastical view of women. How come? Are you autistic? Or did you lie about your notch count? Or both? Serious question.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's steer clear of the ad hominems, guys. That's what gets threads locked. Just a general reminder to all.

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
pros·ti·tu·tion
prästəˈt(y)o͞oSH(ə)n/

noun: prostitution
"the practice or occupation of engaging in sexual activity with someone for payment."

"Practice" defined as "performing," "carrying out," or "repeated exercise" requires an act to be engendered with intent or purpose, and not unconsciously-derived accretionary steps of a natural relation.

The "intent" of the woman is the subject matter. Although, some women intentionally trade "sex" for "resources," others don't, and thus, "Some women are prostitutes."

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
People are "losers" because they don't agree with your definition of prostitutes? Kind of stubborn, not to mention pretty lame considering these are the same "losers" you're trying to "help".

A little hypocritical seeing as hurling insults and being pigheaded is a clear sign of immaturity and childish behaviour.

We get it, you don't see any benefits by being in a relationship. Don't get in one. People are allowed to form their own opinion (using the content provided by ALL members) and they shouldn't be disrespected because their perspectives don't align with yours.

You're telling people to get a life because they disagree or are emotionally triggered. Not everybody is hostilely contentious like you... How about you grow the fvck up.
How about I do whatever the f*ck I want?

Get back to me when you're one of my parents and I'm under 18.

What successful man in life does this - provoke random people on the Internet to get a reaction for their own entertainment.

A little bizarre If you ask me. Kinda like a feminist.
Donald Trump?

The only person throwing a "b!tchfest" and not behaving like a grown man here is you Poon. We're not "b!tching", we're merely calling you out on your retarded arguments absent of any substance or logic. The fact that you think you're being "edgy" is laughable and just proves my point. I think "cringeworthy" would be a more suitable word to describe most of your posts/threads. Seriously, stop acting and typing like an angsty teenager, it's not good for your health and you're only making yourself look like a fool. The only people here who think you are "cool" are other teenagers or manchildren.

And of course, now that you're called out on your poor logic, you're moving the goalpost. You did not specify in your OP that this was exclusively about relationships. You were talking about sex as a commodity, not once did you say a word about relationships.

That's fine though, because even after moving the goalpost, your argument is still weak and still sucks. I've been in relationships where the woman wanted sex as much as I did, sometimes even more often than I did (and I have by no means a low libido). In fact, one of my ex-girlfriends cheated on me because I wasn't giving her enough sex in her eyes. And it's not like she was using me for my resources either. If anything, it was the other way around. She was the daughter of a millionaire and she often bought super expensive stuff for me that I couldn't afford myself at the time, like complete tailor-made Gucci suits and aviators that costed more than 400 bucks.

By your logic, I was the prostitude in that relationship. Except I wasn't of course, because I wasn't with her for her money or her stuff, I was with her because I liked her as a person, she was hot and she was amazing in bed.

So did you ever consider that it might not be so different for women? Do you not think that most women are in relationships because they like the person, think he is hot and/or amazing in bed?

The world is more nuanced than you think Poon. Not all women are the same. Even I know that and I only slept with 10 of them. And you slept with 100+ of them, yet you still have this childish black&white fantastical view of women. How come? Are you autistic? Or did you lie about your notch count? Or both? Serious question.
All women are prostitutes.

In relationships they use sex (or their sexuality) to gain leverage and extract time, commitment and resources from men.

Sorry.

pros·ti·tu·tion
prästəˈt(y)o͞oSH(ə)n/

noun: prostitution
"the practice or occupation of engaging in sexual activity with someone for payment."

"Practice" defined as "performing," "carrying out," or "repeated exercise" requires an act to be engendered with intent or purpose, and not unconsciously-derived accretionary steps of a natural relation.

The "intent" of the woman is the subject matter. Although, some women intentionally trade "sex" for "resources," others don't, and thus, "Some women are prostitutes."
Payment does not mean "money".

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Any man that sh!ts his pants when someone calls women "prostitutes" is a malignant white knight.

Only a white knight is so offended by the term "prostitute".

Please go outside and start "saving hoes". Call all your ex-girlfriends and tell them everything that went wrong in the relationship was your fault and you never deserved her. Start fighting for women's rights. If you see a guy arguing with a woman.. please step in and attack the man. If a woman is mean or rude to you.. please apologize to her. Next time you go to a bar.. buy drinks for all the women.. even the fat ones. Tell them you don't expect sex. Be I "nice guy" be as NICE as possible.

Serenity

Reaction score
What the hell happened here? This thread is a wreck.

How can the fact that everyone wanting something spawn 5 pages of heated discussion? @Poon King just states the fact with a provoking choice of words, the basic meaning is rather insignificant. There's exchange of value far far beyond intimate relationships.

I could say I'm prostituting myself to my job, only I provide something other than sex in exchange for money. Can I have my 1000 likes and 5 pages of confused discussion now? I used shocking words for something extremely ordinary, so I reckon I deserve it. (Obvious sarcasm)

Mr. Kalikoat

Don Juan
Reaction score
All women are prostitutes.

In relationships they use sex (or their sexuality) to gain leverage and extract time, commitment and resources from men.

Sorry.
Yes, you said that about 10 times now.

It wasn't true the first 9 times you said it and it's still not true now.

Come back to me when you have actual counter arguments against what I said.

Status
Not open for further replies.