Threatening your ex with naked pictures

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a slightly different view on this. I don't immediately disregard the option of using sex or naked photos as some sort of blackmail. However, i do believe that there has to be a proper reason. Not because you are butthurt or feel disrespected. It has to be in a situation where she can fvck up some part of your life in an unacceptable manner. I'm currently in such a situation. She could force me to sell the apartment (which i pay for and live in alone atm) we bought together as i'm unable to take over our mortgage in full at this point.

In such a situation i would contemplate using it as leverage if there would ever be a probability that i would have to sell the apartment and rent instead. It would put me back many, many years.

I would never really post or make the pictures public. That is a fvcking ****ty thing to do, and i agree with the other posters that those pics were for your and her eyes only. However, using it as leverage in a bluff is something else. If she calls your bluff, she wins. If she doesn't, you can have it your way.

I do consider this a last resort. A final, desperate measure and not something you should do without having a possibly ****ty outcome if you stay passive.

Why_You

Don Juan
Reaction score
There will be some massive developments over the next few weeks in regards to things she is threatening me with. Basically, she has threatened my personal well being and I have reason to believe she is planning on disrupting my professional life. Not getting into details yet because I really don't want to get into details while they're all words and no real actions yet but will definitely update you guys and seek advice if things get more serious.

Really disappointed in myself for getting into this situation because this relationship started purely on my attraction to her (she is very sexy and so are the pics). From the get-go I planned on being FB and even let her know that I wasn't interested in her as more than 'friends'. But I made some huge mistakes and fell for her hard.

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
best option , say nothing to her , but post the pictures on 4chan or some other site with a bunch of weirdos lol knowing that tons of dudes r getting a chubby to the skank should make you feel better

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As someone already mentioned, there could be very bad legal ramifications if you release the pictures. Don't think that just because you took them with her consent at the time, that you can do whatever the hell you want with them now. Not true at all. You can't legally release those pictures to ANY public domain without her consent.

Don't be stupid.

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
As someone already mentioned, there could be very bad legal ramifications if you release the pictures. Don't think that just because you took them with her consent at the time, that you can do whatever the hell you want with them now. Not true at all. You can't legally release those pictures to ANY public domain without her consent.

Don't be stupid.
of course , but if he doesn't post them then how will we get to see them :)

Why_You

Don Juan
Reaction score
I might consult a lawyer next week if I genuinely think there's a possibility of me doing it. Have been looking up legal forums and a lot state that it is not illegal however the channel you do it through may dictate the legality. Would have to hit up a lawyer though can't rely on that source of info. I work for a very large organization so this all could make local media depending on how vicious it got. Don't want that in my life and Im sure she doesn't either.

I guess my actions will rely on the degree of vengeance she either attempts or does inflict on me.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
In Russia any such vengiance could be dealt with through a mafia meet, without any violence. In femenist USA you have to resort to fem ways. Lulz can't even make a girl stfu?!

You print some pics, give her the prints, tell her to stop making it hard for you and get lost, tell her to find a new job elsewhere. You don't tell her what is going to happen. Then go on with your regular life. Pics you back up to online cloud and onto a flash card which you hide in a bank deposit box. She can't sue you, cuz you did't threaten her. If she f'cks up and messes your life you can mess up her life a 1,000 different ways.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you 15 or something bro? Give me a break...this is some b*tch @ss sh!t right there...

Why_You

Don Juan
Reaction score
In Russia you..... where to even start? Your ****ry sucks balls dude and if it isn't even your.country then you suck even bigger balls.

No I am not 15 or something bro.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Lulz, I'm not the one immature enough to have to resort to black mail and back stabbing, I can call up my people to take care of sh't for me without childish crap --- you seem to not even have a clue about the childish stuff. Above every one of us there is a bucket, and if you sh't in it enough it will turn upside down. You were wrong right there, no more advice for you chump.

dbx

Don Juan
Reaction score
She is better off without you if this is something you would have actually done!

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
look at you hitting up legal forums to see if you could get in trouble for releasing nude photos of your ex that you work with...stop being a clown and move on

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is she planning "vengeance" on you? Didn't she dump you?

In any case don't post the pics. Weak dude. Keep them for yourself. When you're over her you'll still enjoy them once in a while.

Why_You

Don Juan
Reaction score
I really don't want to post pics. A coworker told me my ex apparently recorded a convo we had, well more like a fight, and she's going to show my manager and basically attempt to demonstrate that I am unfit to work with and that I've been harassing her. The only convo I can possibly think of is our recent one where she rang me and went off on a rant calling me a c*nt and threatening my personal safety. This is when for the first time in the entire duration of knowing her, I put her down calling her a sl*t and pretty much letting her know what a failure she has been in life.

She could easily chop the recording up and just play the part where I went off at her but hopefully common sense prevails and my manager uses his knowledge of my character and work performance instead of being drawn into her sob story and good looks.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude sounds like your dealing with a BPD, how could you not know she is crazy? this is pathetic brah, I mean geeze! the chick is threatening your livelyhood your job

I had a chick try that once and she was nuts, guess what I had to move 40 minutes to another city and also transfer my job cause she was one of the reasons my room mates and I didn't get along and she would harass me at my job. Luckily we didn't work together but it got really shytty

all I'm saying is man you need to get this situation handled talk to your boss maybe even get some legal council, and let this be a lesson never ever ever ever to deal with a psycho bytch from work, or any bytch from work period

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
The OP is "asking" for advice on something he knows he shouldn't do. Then keeps coming up with reasons why he should do it even though dudes have told you not to.

Let me guess. The OP will do it anyway and then come back with another dramatic story of his actions, her finding out, his work situation, she 'forced' him to do it etc and ask "What do I do next?!. Trollololol.

gpshields3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
The OP is "asking" for advice on something he knows he shouldn't do. Then keeps coming up with reasons why he should do it even though dudes have told you not to.

Let me guess. The OP will do it anyway and then come back with another dramatic story of his actions, her finding out, his work situation, she 'forced' him to do it etc and ask "What do I do next?!. Trollololol.
I know! I can't believe this thread has lasted 2 pages. What a bunch of fools we have here!

The trolls on this site are getting ridiculous!

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
can you send them to me