Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This girl took her birth control right in front of me...is this a sign?

otr4

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was with this girl last night at my place and it was our fourth date. (I actually wrote a full post/field report on this situation).
ANYWAY, I forgot to mention that at the beginning of the night, when we first started hanging out, we were laying on my bed, kissing and holding each other when she suddenly jumps up and says, "I forgot to take my pill." She then gets off the bed and goes to her purse. When she's taking it I ask her what she's taking and she says it's her birth control pill and then she says something like, "not like I need it" (which I think she said to not make herself sound like a slut who is already sleeping with a bunch of guys at the moment or something). This girl is super cute and has a lot of guys after her.
What do you guys think this means? I mean, she COULD HAVE just taken the pill later on in the bathroom or when I wasn't looking, but she made a big MENTION of it by bringing it up, telling me it was her birth control pill, and taking it right in front of me. Is this a pretty sure sign that she wanted to let me know that she is safe sexually and probably wants to f***? Or does it mean something else?

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Question:

What would a girl think if you jumped up while you guys were making out and said "I left my condoms in the car."

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say you have a very good opportunity to insert your penis into her vagina.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl would have said that alone in my presence... AND cute, I would have got that girl naked and shagged her rotten.

Now, here's what you do. Dont tell her that you missed that sign, cause she could have landed a plane with that one ... that would just be ugly... buy some condoms, go to her place, start kissing her, smelling, petting, heavy petting, undress, put the condom on, and then rock that lil girlies world like theres no tomorrow. Repeat as necessary.

But seriously dude... girls love sex more then men, so when a girl makes signs that she wants to phuck, and you've been dating her, most likely she wants to phuck.

shyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn man

damn bro, good job but damn i thought i missed signs. basically right there after she took the pill is when u should have started taking her clothes off haha

bonjove

Don Juan
Reaction score
How obvious does a girl have to get? Of course she wouldn't have been concerned about taking unless she was thinking about conception, and you were the only guy in the room right?

Naturally she was expecting sex......

usdaprime

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it's a sign that the girl wasted a perfectly good birth control pill. You better hope she doesn't want payed back for the cost of that pill. Do what I do next time I bought a laptop and carry it with me whenever I go out with a woman and when she gives me a sign I go to sosuave.com and make a thread asking what should I do. It has never failed me yet.

Last edited:

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by usdaprime
Yeah it's a sign that the girl wasted a perfectly good birth control pill. Do what I do next time I bought a laptop and carry it with me whenever I go out with a woman and when she gives me a sign I go to sosuave.com and make a thread asking what should I do. It has never failed me yet.
ROFL

Put this thread into the most obvious comon missed lol

bonjove

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by usdaprime
Yeah it's a sign that the girl wasted a perfectly good birth control pill. Do what I do next time I bought a laptop and carry it with me whenever I go out with a woman and when she gives me a sign I go to sosuave.com and make a thread asking what should I do. It has never failed me yet.
Also her birth control pills probably wouldn't take effect in that short amount of time, so while you are busy posting away your confusion over her signs at www.sosuave.com order some condoms on-line or something. The pill would definatelly activate by the time they arrived.....

otr4

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who gave me their honest feedback-- I realize what's going on now.
To everyone who had some sarcastic statement about this:
I don't think you realize where I'm at in this whole game. I have seriously improved over the years, but it has taken me a long time. Of course, for you guys is painfully obvious what's going on when a girl gives you a clear sign like the one talked about in this post. However, for so long I've struggled with self-esteem issues and if I see a clear sign like this, there is still a part of me, because of esteem issues over the years, that wants to believe that the girl STILL doesn't like me. It's self-destructive, I know, but I'm getting over it. Your guys' comments are funny, sure, but they really don't help all that much. I come to this board for help, and I usually get it, but I think it might be helpful for some if they tried to empathize a little more with people who are at different stages of the game.

bonjove

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by otr4
However, for so long I've struggled with self-esteem issues and if I see a clear sign like this, there is still a part of me, because of esteem issues over the years, that wants to believe that the girl STILL doesn't like me. It's self-destructive, I know, but I'm getting over it. Your guys' comments are funny, sure, but they really don't help all that much.
Ok, I didn't think it would bother you that much, sorry dude...

Yes, I can relate to the self-esteem issues; Believe me those feelings are often far from reality and they need to be fought hard. Don't ignore them just deal with them. Everyone has some anxiety to some degree...

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, I'm going to be the first to NOT to tell you "you should have ripped her clothes off cuz she wanted to screw you!!"

First off, the pill can be used to regulate women's periods. It's not always used for birth control. Some women just use it becuase they have irregular periods, and the pill really helps.

Second, you have to understand that when you're on the pill, YOU CANNOT miss a *single* day! Otherwise the whole 30-day cycle is ruined.
It doesn't surprise me that she jumped and screamed that she had forgotten to take her pill.

Now, this doesnt' mean that she ISN'T ready for sex. Most probably, she is. And she's letting you know.
I'm just telling you, don't assume those are SUREFIRE signs that she wants to fck your brains out then and there.

otr4

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why did she go out of her way to to tell me then? Couldn't she have just taken it when I wasn't around?

cyo72

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not adding much... but damn dude, be thankful of such an obvious signal. They dont come that often unfortunately.

DonJohn83

Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently, birth control pills are sometimes used to treat acne.

I doubt this was her reason, but hey its a relevant point.

Happy humping!

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a Woody Allen film when he meets this hot hippy chick who says 'I believe in having sex as often and with as many people as possible' so he makes to kiss her, she slaps his face and says 'what kind of a girl do you think I am'!

What I mean is, women are so inconsistent and illogical that it is very hard to relate to them in terms of 'signs'.

At the very least I would say the pill incident shows she is at least comfortable with the idea of raising the subject of contraception around you, and as you point out she got in an ASD reference as well, which shows she was thinking about sex.

So go with your instinct. Women rarely give a 'green' or 'red' signal - I'd say this was 'amber' and you should proceed with caution, ready to slam into a higher gear.