This girl took her birth control right in front of me...is this a sign?

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Austin Allegro
There's a Woody Allen film when he meets this hot hippy chick who says 'I believe in having sex as often and with as many people as possible' so he makes to kiss her, she slaps his face and says 'what kind of a girl do you think I am'!

What I mean is, women are so inconsistent and illogical that it is very hard to relate to them in terms of 'signs'.

At the very least I would say the pill incident shows she is at least comfortable with the idea of raising the subject of contraception around you, and as you point out she got in an ASD reference as well, which shows she was thinking about sex.

So go with your instinct. Women rarely give a 'green' or 'red' signal - I'd say this was 'amber' and you should proceed with caution, ready to slam into a higher gear.
Haha thats pretty funny :) but come on this is a woody allen film, and although he's a comical genius, he's not mack and probably couldnt read a womans clue if his life depended on it.

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well maybe it was because the chick in the Woody Allen film wasn't a 12 year old asian girl?:D

Seriously though - it was an attempt to show that there are no 'surefire' signals with women and DJs shouldn't look for them - they should be confident enough to proceed even if unsure.

It's an AFC trait to assume there are fixed signals from women and you must not proceed unless you get the correct ones.

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Certainly agree there, shouldn't be waiting for the given word to proceed, but if catching signals isn't a bad habbit either.

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yes, sure, but I think 'signals' is perhaps the wrong word because it implies a clear 'yes/no' meaning, and as we all know ladies' brains don't function like that.

I'd say perhaps 'hints' are better to watch out for.

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trying to work out what women mean is pointless, time-consuming and futile.

You get better results by portraying yourself as a sexual, sensuous man. This gives the interested women around you permission to be more blatant about what they want from you. It cuts out the guessing games. They experience you as enjoying sex, so they trust you not to judge them harshly if they're upfront about their attraction to you.

THEY choose YOU. And they make it easy.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Yeah, this is definitely an important question...you know, laying on your bed making out isn't a "sign" enough. :rolleyes:

Send her over here. Does she have a nice ass? :D

Reaction score
Are you kidding????

This is a prime example of what I've been talking about. the alpha vs the farmer gene.

What are you waiting for...a brick upside your head???

Your probably confused by what I'm saying right now so let me spell it out for you:

She want's you to be a man and fawk her silly!!!! She has given you permission by laying in your bed to begin with but no you still didn't get it so she was thinking that maybe your really stupid and needed an extra push...like maybe your afraid of getting her preagnant...so she blurts out about her pill to help ease your mind....

and of course you still didn't get it and had to post about it and ask about it...

get it!

Now this is what I want you to do:

Slap yourself silly right now for being so dense

SSSSSSLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP!!!!!!

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how 'bout you start acting like a man and stop wondering what the "signals" are. if i have a woman lying next to me in bed, on a couch, or anywhere it's appropriate to fvck, i'm going to make a move. if i can get their shirt and bra off i'm 99% sure they are ready to fvck. if they resist you taking off their top, they probably want to wait a bit longer before they fvck you. there are exceptions to this rule though. i once had a chick who would not let me take off her top, but she did not resist when i took off her jeans and panties.

the point is to stop fearing rejection. women like when men are aggressive and they WANT you to try to get in them panties. if they aren't ready to fvck you that night, no big deal. wait for another date or 2 and NEXT them if they won't fvck after 3 dates.

the other night i brought this chick home from a club with my other friend and a girl he picked up. the girl i was with was lying next to me on the couch and we started making out. she immediately told me, "i didn't come here to do anything sexual." most AFCs would stop right there. i knew she didn't come all the way to my house to make out, so i disregarded that comment and played it cool. i took it real slow, and one thing led to another. after 10 mins we were knockin boots. so much for her "not coming over to do anything" bullsh|t...

Last edited:

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Unregistered
I'd say you have a very good opportunity to insert your penis into her vagina.

hahahahhhahahaha couldn't have said it better myself

Bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by otr4
...it might seem a little more complex
Complex or not, unless you're writing an article on the girl for Harvard Psych Magazine, you should've tried harder. Do feel bad for this missed opportunity. Yeah. Let it hurt.
Peace.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think your reading way to much into this.

There are signals everywhere - her laying on your bed is a pretty good signal she likes you.

BUT, I'd say her jumping up and telling you she didn't take her pill - I don't believe that is a signal.

Why?

First, it's far to an important thing to go and concoct some kind of scheme to let you know she wants to fvck you? come on, of all the things she could do/say - I don't believe she would skip taking the pill just to let you know she wants to fvck you. In fact the pill is SUPPOSED to be taken at the same time EVERY day.

Second, you asked her what pill - she didn't tell you what kind of pill she was taking.

Another point - the guys around here think anything a girl does or says is a sign. Thats not true.

I'm not saying she doesn't want to bang boots - I just don't believe that she's use the pill to tell you.

My advice would be to stop looking into everything she does as clues or sign's. She's dating you so she obviously likes you. Your making out on your bed... so just take it further.

Men should do more and think less when it comes to women.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im suprized no one has mentioned it but its safe to say that she has at least one other sexual partner at the moment

dont know if u care, just thought id inform you

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Except for seloifter, you guys are all clueless (no offense - it's not like guys are SUPPOSED to understand birth control pills).

So as a woman, (and you thought there'd never be anything women on the board could help you with, but obviously, there IS something I know that you guys don't, ha ha ;) ) here goes:

1. Birth control pills are not only used for birth control... they are used to regulate periods and to treat acne, in addition to contraception.

2. Birth control pills cannot be missed. It's really bad to skip a pill even one day (if you do skip a pill, you take two the next day, but it isn't good to take 2 at a time because then the hormones are stronger and create a worse side effect, ex. headache, nausea, etc) and if you do skip a day you make the birth control less effective.

3. Most pills have in their instructions to take the pill around the same time each day... which is why she jumped up to take it as soon as she remembered instead of waiting til she was alone & possibly forgetting again (she was probably past the time - of course it isn't horrible to take it a little later or a little earlier, but it's best to stick to around the same time each day).

4. Birth control pills take a while (depending on the brand/hormone levels, it might take a month) before they begin to "work". They certainly don't work like "oh I'm about to have sex, I better pop a pill now".

The fact that wasn't embarrassed to take it in front of you is a good sign, but she also said "not that I need it". That probably means that she doesn't want you to think she's sleeping around, but it also probably means she doesn't want you to think she's implying "hey we should have sex" because then she WOULD need them.

Now this doesn't mean she DOESN'T want to have sex with you, but I really think you guys are all reading way too much into what she said. I don't think it was a "sign" or "********" at all. She forgot to take her pill... she took it. Problem solved. It's not like said "oh I forgot my condoms". THAT is a sign of "I want to have sex with you". "I forgot to take my pill" only means she forgot to take her pill.

You say she made a big mention of telling you it was her birth control pill, but that's because you ASKED HER what she was taking.

MY ADVICE TO YOU IS: Just play it the way you would normally play it. If you want to have sex with her, try to have sex with her. But basically, don't let the fact that she took this pill in front of you (it's not SUCH A HUGE SIGN like everyone thinks) make you so sure of yourself that you get ****y and bug out if she doesn't let you **** her right away... Because the pill is just the pill. (BTW, when you do **** her, WEAR A CONDOM ANYWAY even if she's taking the pill).

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just read what NewMan and drixsa wrote...

NewMan knows what he's talking about.

drixsa does not.

:)

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are aware that birthcontrolpills needs to be taken REGULARLY... ? If they are to have an effect that is and not **** you over... So it doesn't actually mean **** that she took the pill, it doesn't mean that she wants sex or anything. The fact that she mentioned it infront of you might actually mean two things
1: She wants you to know she is open for sex
2: She just mentioned it on the way.... Many girl have zero inhibitions for what they say.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu
Except for seloifter, you guys are all clueless (no offense - it's not like guys are SUPPOSED to understand birth control pills).

So as a woman, (and you thought there'd never be anything women on the board could help you with, but obviously, there IS something I know that you guys don't, ha ha ;) ) here goes:

1. Birth control pills are not only used for birth control... they are used to regulate periods and to treat acne, in addition to contraception.

2. Birth control pills cannot be missed. It's really bad to skip a pill even one day (if you do skip a pill, you take two the next day, but it isn't good to take 2 at a time because then the hormones are stronger and create a worse side effect, ex. headache, nausea, etc) and if you do skip a day you make the birth control less effective.

3. Most pills have in their instructions to take the pill around the same time each day... which is why she jumped up to take it as soon as she remembered instead of waiting til she was alone & possibly forgetting again (she was probably past the time - of course it isn't horrible to take it a little later or a little earlier, but it's best to stick to around the same time each day).

4. Birth control pills take a while (depending on the brand/hormone levels, it might take a month) before they begin to "work". They certainly don't work like "oh I'm about to have sex, I better pop a pill now".

The fact that wasn't embarrassed to take it in front of you is a good sign, but she also said "not that I need it". That probably means that she doesn't want you to think she's sleeping around, but it also probably means she doesn't want you to think she's implying "hey we should have sex" because then she WOULD need them.

Now this doesn't mean she DOESN'T want to have sex with you, but I really think you guys are all reading way too much into what she said. I don't think it was a "sign" or "********" at all. She forgot to take her pill... she took it. Problem solved. It's not like said "oh I forgot my condoms". THAT is a sign of "I want to have sex with you". "I forgot to take my pill" only means she forgot to take her pill.

You say she made a big mention of telling you it was her birth control pill, but that's because you ASKED HER what she was taking.

MY ADVICE TO YOU IS: Just play it the way you would normally play it. If you want to have sex with her, try to have sex with her. But basically, don't let the fact that she took this pill in front of you (it's not SUCH A HUGE SIGN like everyone thinks) make you so sure of yourself that you get ****y and bug out if she doesn't let you **** her right away... Because the pill is just the pill. (BTW, when you do **** her, WEAR A CONDOM ANYWAY even if she's taking the pill).
i actually had no idea that birth control did those other things and it is interesting to know how they work

yet i havent known too many girls on Birth Control that have been sexually inactive

though my info may be curved b/c of the fact that i dont know all girls on BC

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by seloifter
First off, the pill can be used to regulate women's periods. It's not always used for birth control. Some women just use it becuase they have irregular periods, and the pill really helps.
I've heard this before... usually coming from degenerate wh0res who refuse to take responsibility for their behavior. I realize it is most likely true, but I think it is used as a guise more than anything else.

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(double post)

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu

malibu... guys arent as clueless as you may think. id say most of us, including myself, know all those things you pointed out above.

as for the "not that i need it" line that was just her ASD trying to make her not look like a wh0re.

fact of the matter is shes taking birth control pills because shes not opposed to fvcking. therefore one can reasonably assume that fvcking is on the menu.

the fact that she took it in front of him just clarifies the fact that she wants his man-sized c0ck.

the possibility of her not wanting it is non-existant.

player_supreme said it best.

this needs to be filed on the "missed opportunities" thread:D

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drixsa
im suprized no one has mentioned it but its safe to say that she has at least one other sexual partner at the moment
This is a standard assumption I make with every remotely attractive woman I ever meet. If you want to have sex with her, it's safe to say that many other men also want to have sex with her. Assume that every woman you meet has at least one other sexual partner at the moment, just as you would assume that she wishes to add you as another.