Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This chick LICKED me last night after giving me her number

triumvirate

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree with BuckWildNYC on this one. Her attraction was raised by your behavior/way of talking to her prior to the date. I don't think she is/was a headcase just one of those rare girls who is looking for a challenge, which is what she thought she saw in you. She challenged you by saying, "Why are you touching me?" You should remember to keep up the challenge by saying something light and funny. I suspect she gave you other such tests(chances to be funny and a challenge) and you were just too serious, and thusly didn't recognize them.. Maybe because you thought about having sex with her and that clouded your judgement. Its like my friend John Basedow says "When you can control your body, anything is possible" Just something a wise DJ told me, "Anyone can initially attract a girl, the real quest is keeping her attracted"

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
triumvirate, BuckwildNYC,

I think you guys are spot on! I should have carried on with the same style. To be honest, wanting to have sex with her DID cloud my judgement, and I really thought I had done enough to attract her with the texts, so all I needed was to go kino and take her home.

Well, it has at least been a good learning experience and I feel it is probably more valuable than sex with her.

I'm gonna let it rest for a bit, then I'll text her in a couple of weeks, and get all bossy and ****y with her again. Who knows! I've got nothing to lose!

I'm out again this Friday, so I'm gonna make sure I have a damn good FR/LR to post here just to make my self feel better! :p

FOL!!!

Don Juan
Reaction score
- Why did you touch me?
*I wanted to know if touching you feels as good as touching myself

:+