Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This chick LICKED me last night after giving me her number

Ryan01

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, Kentucky. He is in the UK.

She sounds like fun to me, maybe a bit whacky but that can be good, I'm sure you will be ok, if she is weird you can always end the night early.

I think a good line to say to a woman when she asks your age and you are perhaps younger than her is "Old enough to handle you." I may have stolen that from David DeAngelo :)

Ryan01

Don Juan
Reaction score
If that is what you think is best then fine, but to say that when the woman has just called you "young man" sounds like giving in/supplication.

If you do not agree with DD's methods that is also fine, everyone has to find a style to suit them, but the poster is using C&F and that is DD's style. There is no harm in throwing a suggestion out there, some will like it, some will not.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Interesting. I'd try and get her, on a "one on one" date, somewhere where alcohol is served, late night. Get lots of "Kamikazees" or "Mai Tais" or shots of te-kill-ya in her, and start on the Kino. With any luck, she will be licking you, inside of a bedroom, while she is naked. If she wont, sounds like she just wanted to get your engine revving, without a race.

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
GRRRRRR

I've just got home after meeting up with her and i'm seriously mad! What a total waste of time!

She came to me (completely out of her way) I met her outside the bar (couldnt remember what she looked like) but as soon as I saw her, i thought to my self "DAMN! SHE IS HOT!!!!"

and she was damn hot! great figure, gorgeous. much better than i remembered her.

she bought the first round. seemed really normal, etc...

We even started talking about sex, what we like, what we dont like, i tried to go kino, but she didnt respond to it. i did the demonstration of value, etc...

then i tried the location change. so i took her to another bar around the corner, had one more drink.

This time, i tried to go kino again, but she was TOTALLY concious of it! she said "why did you just touch me?"

i was thinking "WHAT THE F???????"

I said "well, its what i'm like. when i feel a connection with someone, i naturally touch them. its what people do"

so anyway, she was asking and asking me questions! questions after questions! i was getting kinda p1ssed off. then she said she was going to the toilet. as soon as she came back she said "i'm so so sorry, but i really need to go"

in a way i thought "thank god! because this was SOOO not going to result in sex, and i really couldnt be bothered with chit chat"

so we walked out, i was behind her, still checking her out ofcourse! sooo damn hot! but you know what, i was glad to see the back of her.

I just dont get it. one minute we are talking, next minute she suddenly has to go home.

well i'm kinda pissed off now. i'm not sure why, but just am. I dont know why I feel like i have to f-close every girl i approach or i feel like i did something wrong and i failed.

GGGGRRRR this is sooo enoying!!!!!!!!!!!!

reyalp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
heh don't question the logic, that's for sure

dunno, my opininon is, work on her again, if you haven't got anywhere date 3, throw it to the bottom of the pile, revisit some months later.

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man. Chances are you were too obvious about the kino. She sh!t-tested you on it, and you told her that you do it to everyone "you have a connection to" making you sound like a weirdo to her. You were miscalibrated.

Next time, don't be so obvious about the kino. Do it WHILE you're talking and NEVER EVER look at your hands while you're doing it. They should barely notice it. Nice try anyways.

Ryan01

Don Juan
Reaction score
You tried, and that is as much as anyone can ask.

Perhaps you are putting too much pressure on yourself by going for the f close, maybe that anticipation is showing through in your body language so when you went for kino it did not seem natural.

You got to go on a date with a HB, that is more than alot of men can do, so congratulate yourself and keep working hard to reach your goals.

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say "well the only other being I can think of that likes to lick people is a pet. I guess that means I should go buy a collar and leesh. *sigh* you free tomorrow?"

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if i where you i'd ask her out on a date......a fun date where she can really open up to you...

you can't connect real good in a bar scene that's where you go to pick them up....speak your mind ask her what she's looking for right now as far as in men.(relationship F-BuddY) be a man and a confident one and no real women will resist if there attracted

don't give up

James Bondage

Don Juan
Reaction score
So.. let me get this straight. She LICKS your face, but gets mad when you touch her hand.. you know, like something normal people would do?

She's def got issues. Fash, I'm sorry to hear she was hot man.. but your right. It IS best to see the back of her. Don't let it get you down man, just move on. Her loss.

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by reyalp
my opininon is, work on her again
Ok she just texted me....

her: It was nice to see you again, but I honestly think I'm too much of a ball breaker than you need. Maybe see you around sometime x

WHAT THE F??????

I need your feedback on this one guys. I know there are some good comebacks for this sort of thing, but I just cant think of any...

TedJustAdmitIt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I only have a moment so this will be brief...

She has successfully drawn you into HER frame.
You are being REACTIVE as opposed to PROACTIVE.

I don't see any reason to txt her back...she's playing with you...she's older than you and knows her game well.

On top of that she sounds like a fvcking headcase:D

Chalk it up to experience.

reyalp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd make reference to "The Taming of The Shrew" with this one.

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
honstly i don't think ur a match for her if u cant come up with witty responses for her b.s.

LongDrinkofWater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you do decide to ask her out again, and this chick is as smoking hot as you say, then she's probably had a million passes made at her. This would explain why she called you on the kino - she's been there, seen it all before. Just be aware of it, and act accordingly...

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fash
Ok she just texted me....

her: It was nice to see you again, but I honestly think I'm too much of a ball breaker than you need. Maybe see you around sometime x
She is honest. :)

BuckwildNYC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
CONGRUENT....... that's the word that comes to mind when I think about what went wrong on your date.

Smoking hot girls are used to guys putting all types of moves on them. You had her eating out of your hand when you were texting her. The whole "if you're late you won't be getting another lick" thing was great. But then when you saw her you didn't keep it up. You erased all the sexual tension by going at her full force with the kino. If you would have kept up the "playing hard to get game" by the end of the night she would have been all over you.

You should have been busting her balls the whole time. She kept playing the ball breaking game and you decided to quit it and get serious by really coming on to her. I think you should have saved that for another time. That's why she sent you that last text message.

She can have sex with any man she wants any time. The ones that she'll be after are the ones who ain't so easy.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if a girl licks you, I am pretty sure she wants to lick something else.

When a girl licks you, not kisses but licks you, all chivery is out the window. AT leat for me, becuase that tells me you are a true freak to just lick a guy you just met.. not kiss but Lick.

Grab her ass, but your hands down her pants, in her shirt, make her want to **** you right there..well, she already wants to so you did a good job there, just close the deal.

alot of guys do a better job with women than they think, just don't know "closing" or "buying" signs.

A girl licking you is a good sign that she is ready for you to make that last sales pitch.