Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This chick LICKED me last night after giving me her number

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys,

Was out again last night. Relatively quiet night, *closed a couple of girls and got 3 numbers.

The last chick, real ball breaker, but quite fun to talk to. Gave me her number after busting my balls (but in a joking way) all night. Then as I was about to talk off, she grabbed me, and give me a long lick from my jaw line all the way up my face to my eyebrow.

I thought this was a come on, I tried to grab her and go for the kiss-close, but she wasnt having it.

Now...

Here is where I need some help.

I just texted her and she replied and i need to know how to reply to it.

me: hey! I just had a flashback. you LICKED me last night!!!

her: It's a sign of affection in Kent. Don't you know? No one kisses. Everyone just goes around licking each other!

How do I reply? I want to be ****y/funny, yet make her qualify her self to me.

I'd be grateful for any suggestions.

Fash

LeviathanIYG

Banned
Reaction score
Well next time ask for my permission before you go licking me... lol i don't just let anyone lick me you need to earn it!

I'd say that..

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fash
Guys,

Was out again last night. Relatively quiet night, *closed a couple of girls and got 3 numbers.

The last chick, real ball breaker, but quite fun to talk to. Gave me her number after busting my balls (but in a joking way) all night. Then as I was about to talk off, she grabbed me, and give me a long lick from my jaw line all the way up my face to my eyebrow.

I thought this was a come on, I tried to grab her and go for the kiss-close, but she wasnt having it.

Now...

Here is where I need some help.

I just texted her and she replied and i need to know how to reply to it.

me: hey! I just had a flashback. you LICKED me last night!!!

her: It's a sign of affection in Kent. Don't you know? No one kisses. Everyone just goes around licking each other!

How do I reply? I want to be ****y/funny, yet make her qualify her self to me.

I'd be grateful for any suggestions.

Fash
Dude.... her reason for licking you sounds like CF! I think she's just messing with you. She wants you dude. Get her over for a movie or something and isolate her. Then escalate.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah i did but i didnt think it was the face that you are ment to lick ;-).

doctor

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's into you. I'd have done the very same as leviathan.

Then invite her over.

But don't let her off with jus saying 'I licked you so there' bust on her for it. If she's a goodlooking girl she could probibly lick almost any guy she wanted and never get anything much other than 'do it again!'. Be different. Be the one who tells her she needs to earn it.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These types of chicks are FUN to date. She's looking for a great guy to have fun with. Embrace your inner child when you're around her.

Pull off one of her socks and don't give it back. Tell her if she's a good girl, you'll take her out for a happy meal. Then, go get a happy meal and play with the toys. Start a pillow fight with her. Throw popcorn at her. Start a poking / tickling war with her. Pat her on the head like a dog when she's been good. Pinch her cheek like you would a baby and say "You're so cuuuuuuute!"

Just let loose and have fun with her. You'll find it'll go a long way!

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LeviathanIYG
Well next time ask for my permission before you go licking me... lol i don't just let anyone lick me you need to earn it!
Ok, I sent the above and just got a reply! and a very good one too! WOO HOO!!!!

her: "I thought you were going to kiss me i think and panicked - hence the lick. How do i go about earning another one? your cheek was yummy! i think."

Ok guys...

How do I reply now?

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chillisauce
It's in the bag, ring her up and organise a date.
OK, in reply to her text I sent:

me: Well, lets meet up next week (mon/tue) and you can start by buying me a drink and we'll seee how it goes.

Her: ****y bugger! Tuesday is good for me. Will have to start at the beginning as I remember nothing from last night. Don't even remember giving you my number. Can I ask your age young man?

Damn it! I dont want to tell her my age incase I'm younger than her. She looked about 26/27.

I'm thinking of texting back and saying

me: Tuesday it is then. meet me at (location) at (time) and you can ask me that question in person.

What do you guys think?

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE:

So I texted this chick last week, and told her to meet me on tuesday.

Got a text from her this morning:

her: Hello mister, are we still on for drinks this evening?

me: Yep. 6pm still good for you?

her: I work in (location x) and normally finish at 6, but I'll try and get out early. You might wanna meet in a bar as I might be a little late x

me: I'll be out for drinks with work guys. Give me a call when you get here and I'll come get you. Don't be too late though or you'll have to work even harde for another lick!

her: My god your a cheeky one. Will respect your authority this once and do as i'm asked.

:cheer:

IT'S ON!!!

I cant believe how it has turned around. When I met her, she really acted like she had to upper hand, and now I'm telling her what to do and she is obeying!

I'll post an FR/LR tomorrow guys. If you know of any routines or a particular style I should be implementing tonight, let me know!

Cheers,

Fash

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Stuff Fash. Nice work man. You get her licking out your hand now. Just goes to show the DJ tactics do work ^^

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fash
Ok, I sent the above and just got a reply! and a very good one too! WOO HOO!!!!

her: "I thought you were going to kiss me i think and panicked - hence the lick. How do i go about earning another one? your cheek was yummy! i think."

Ok guys...

How do I reply now?
Respond with,"well now if i told everyone how to earn one then everyone would line up to lick me"

James Bondage

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm... look I'm sorry.. I'm not trying to offend anyone here.. but.. I can't believe you guys!!

I surely can't be the only one who thinks this chick is a f***ing WEIRDO?!?!

Let me explain. I quote:

"she grabbed me, and give me a long lick from my jaw line all the way up my face to my eyebrow."

WEIRDO alert! This girl is either a freak.. or it was because she was so drunk. OK.. well I've done some stupid things while drunk but if I licked a girls face? I could confidently expect to never see her again. Ever.

And even if I did, I would be extremely apologetic and/or embarrassed (in fact excruciatingly embarrassed). But is this girl? Not at all! Red Flag #2!!

"Can I ask your age young man?"

- "Young man"?! What?? Is she trying to be funny? No people talk like this to each other if they are wanting to have sex! This is just silly!

"Hello mister"

- Huh?

"your cheek was yummy! i think"

- :eek: . OMG. No words required here.

Please try to resist flaming me.. like I said I'm not trying to piss anyone off.. I'm telling you this for your own protection, Fash.

I've met a couple of strange girls like this. Some of you might say 'yes but they're lots of FUN!' or whatever and to that I say 'yes but they're also f*cking weird!!'

If you start taking this girl out regularly you will notice that some of her behaviour is downright strange. Not funny, not cute, just downright f*cking freaky. And she could create embarrassing situations in front of family, friends etc. Trust me I've met a few of these type of girls!

I'm not trying to put you off dating her or anything BTW.. by all means go and have fun, just be warned that her behaviour may posisbly have you running for the hills in time.. that's all I'm gonna say.

Chillisauce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have done much scarier things to me than licking haha. From what he's said i wouldnt label her freaky yet, just different to all the carbon copy women i seem to be meeting.

Fash: Hope your night went well mate.

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm actually seeing her tonight. I'll let you guys know how it went when I get to work 2moro.

James Bondage (cool username by the way) I totally agree with you. There are some freeky women out there, and she seems a bit like that.

To be honest, I'm not exactly planning on taking her home to my mother or getting into a long term relationship with her. This is a follow-up to a number close which might lead to a an f-close.

If she is has a funky personality, i'm guessing she will be a good lay too.

Some times it's fun to just let go and enjoy the situation.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done some stupid things while drunk but if I licked a girls face? I could confidently expect to never see her again. Ever.
Have you actually ever tried it? I've done it many times (after establishing rapport) and believe it or not, it goes over well. It shows your fun side. Women would rather have a man lick their face than have him give flowers.

James Bondage

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Desdinova
Have you actually ever tried it? I've done it many times (after establishing rapport) and believe it or not, it goes over well. It shows your fun side. Women would rather have a man lick their face than have him give flowers.
Really? I mean, you've seriously done that?

And Fash.. if your just looking for a quick lay or two then there shouldn't be a problem. Good luck m8 ;)