Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This Attention wh0re pissed me off!

affliction

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was played by an attention wh0re last night. So there's this girl that used to live close to me about a year ago. She had moved out and into a new house with her boyfriend of two years about 30 mins away. Apparently they're fighting so she left the house and has been staying with friends for the past three days. One of the friends she was staying with just lives a block down the street from me.

So she came over last night and we're just hanging out. She is flirting with me the whole night, touching my arms and chest muscles and saying how hot I look now. She starts talking about some new underwear she got, then pulls up her shirt and shows me her bra and panties. So now I'm thinking, "Sweet, I'm getting laid tonight!"

We make a run down to the liquor store to pick up some stuff to drink. On the way back she tells me how she's going to give me a lap dance later on. Again, I'm thinking I'm getting some.

So anyway she takes a shower and then I take one after her. I come out and she's laying on the couch in her bra and just her jeans 1/2 unzipped with her panties out. I sit down and tell her to come sit next to me. She won't. I tell her it's time for the lapdance, she gets all self-conscious (she already had her hands over her bra trying to keep them covered, even though she wasn't even wearing a shirt. wtf?) and says she doesn't think she can. I keep flirting anyway and she says "I know where this will go once we start" basically saying it'll end in sex. I'm like "no way, it's just a little playful fun."

She wasn't buying it. So anyway I decided to go to sleep. I say good night and go into my room. She follows me and knocks on my door and asks if I have an extra blanket. I said I only have 1 blanket and it's on my bed but we can share it. She starts giggling (she was actually giggling the whole time before too. weird?) but won't come in. Eventually she said nevermind I don't need a blanket.

Is this fcking dumb or what? She flirts with me the whole night, flashes her underwear, lays on my couch with no shirt on, and then won't even let me fck her. I know she has a boyfriend, but come on. That kind of teasing is just fcking cruel.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, that would kinda irritate me too. Good lord some women are just interesting. :rolleyes:

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i honestly belive most AW have boyfriends they aren't happy with or something in their relationship is going bad. So they seek attention from other giving males to fill in the gap that there missing out of their current relationship never actually THINKING

maybe i should just leave the bad relationship i'm in right now and persue another one that's more functional.

no sense at all.. playing into an attention ***** with the chance or hope of getting her to date you and even be an LTR

is like playing russion roulet, except every chamber but one has a bullet in it

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoa, I see what you mean, that would have pissed me off, too. But I mean how could you have known that she wasn't for real? Like christz said, it's russian roulette!

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she got the drop on ya. Sucks. I think most fellas woulda fell for that one.

Look at it this one, it's only one night wasted. Bummer, but we don't ALL win ALL the time (No matter how much people might say otherwise on this board).

And at least now now you know not to believe HER again.

Alexi

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why didn't you just fvck her? All you had to do was take it,man.

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear ya dude. At least you spotted the h0 before going total AFC on here.

johnny_chase

Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG, i went through exactly the same deal with this other chick who had a BF, kept telling me i was so hot, how bad she wanted me, fcuk that all she wanted was attention.

Same deal, one day i'm at her place and i go to the bathroom and she's taken her shirt off, so i was like: time for that back rub i owe you, and she got all self concious. So, i stripped down to my boxers and just sat their and watched tv on another couch, i was like: if you can be half naked, so can i beotch, two can play that game.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman takes off her shirt lies on the couch or goes in to the bathroom with you.

What do you think she wants?

Or are you expecting her to say "Want some *****"?...

...why would you wait and ask for a lap dance or offer a back rub?

On both cases the women wanted sex and you both simply gave off an inexperienced vibe.

johnny_chase

Don Juan
Reaction score
She didnt come into the bathroom with me, i went to the bathroom and when i came back she was down to her bra.

Trust me, i tried to kiss her and get things going, and she just pushed me away. Dude, i'm not a moron, i know that if a woman's comfortable enough to get naked she wants to be fcuked, i'm not inexperienced.

She just liked the attention, she had a BF.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Yo id be like "you wanna play games??? "Then poor acid on her face!

johnny_chase

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, i would have, but it was her place!

Reaction score
wow, not one bit of decent advice here except from Realnezz.

I keep flirting anyway and she says "I know where this will go once we start" basically saying it'll end in sex. I'm like "no way, it's just a little playful fun."

She says if you two start you will end up hooking up.

WHY didn't you start?

stop waiting for her to make the move on you. be a man and do what men are supposed to do.

you fvcked up, you could have gotten some ass, but learn from your mistakes. Here's what you should have done:

Her: do you want me to give you a lapdance?
you: yes

WRONG ANSWER.

her: do you want me to give you a lapdance?

at this point you can't answer because you're making out with her. your lapdance, and sex, are forthcoming. the next morning you post a lay report instead of an I-almost-got-play-but-messed-up report.

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tha Realnezz
If a woman takes off her shirt lies on the couch or goes in to the bathroom with you.

What do you think she wants?

Or are you expecting her to say "Want some *****"?...

...why would you wait and ask for a lap dance or offer a back rub?

On both cases the women wanted sex and you both simply gave off an inexperienced vibe.
Good point.

I think she wanted to get laid but you failed to take the proper initiative.

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have a word for women like this, and that word is b1tch

Seeph

Don Juan
Reaction score
Realnezz is right..

She is laying on the couch half naked when you get out.. she just wanted to get ****ed..
This is what should have happened when you walked out of the bathroom.

You should have walked over to her got on her and started rubbing on her (she was already unzipped for a reason) and started kissing her neck first.

I say kiss the neck first because this girl just wanted a hard fcking... when u kiss hte lips first its more emotion than sexually physical. then just go with the flow. If she rejected you then you should have called her out on it. and pursued to fck her again. She was half naked and assumed the position for crying out loud, she knew what she wanted to have happen.. you didnt play ball though.. you called a time out.

Better luck next time.

affliction

Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw her again last night, but only for a few mins. She grabbed my camera and said, "Oh you have a digital camera? So you can take pictures of me in my underwear later." I think this girl wants me to nail her but she doesn't want to cheat on her bf so shes confused maybe?

Maybe you guys are right, though. I guess she isn't going back to her boyfriend for a while. I guess it couldn't hurt if I became more aggressive with her. I'll come update this thread later if I end up fcking her. If I get her alone again I'll just go straight for the physical.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she was planning on sleeping with you and she felt guilty about having a boyfriend? You knew she has a boyfriend so you shouldn't have expected anything. I would have just enjoyed my time with her and had fun without assuming anything of the deal. When you're fvcking around with a girl with a BF (especially one she lives with), you can bet she's confused and her signals are going to be all over the map. Next time don't assume anything.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Heh...might not have been a good idea to sleep with her even if you had the opportunity. If she's fighting with her man, who lives two blocks down from you, then all of a sudden she's up in your house throwing herself around half naked, then you know she's just trying to make him jealous. And once he finds out, you may have a neighborhood war on your hands.

Should've just called him up and been like, "Look, dude. Can you come over here and get your wife out of here? She's throwing herself around my house half-naked trying to make you jealous and I don't want any part of this drama."

Or told her to get the f**k out.

If you don't care and you wanted to bang her anyway, you should've just gone for it. If she denied you then, just send her slutty ass home.

At any rate, the right thing to do was NOT "sit and ponder the situation" or "wait for her to take the initiative."

Stop talking. Join her in the shower. Don't ask her to join you, go join her on the couch. Don't give her that "share the blanket" sh!t, take her in your arms and lay her down on the bed. Stop being available. Start availing.