Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thinking like a woman (female redpills)

happyDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oftentimes when dealing with people, be it a discussion, negotiation or simple fun conversation, I try to put myself in other people's minds. After or before the interaction mostly. I find this is extremely helpful and insightful.
I had tried doing this when it comes to relationships with women, but I did it rarely and with limited success. I think I believed the "women can't be understood" myth.
Since discovering the manosphere I find that this much more useful now, thanks to hypergamy, amused mastery, alphas and betas, etc.
But I still fall short many times.
When I mean "putting myself in other people's minds" I really mean trying to think and feel like a woman, and her attraction to a man... And this is also why I never used it here before. It's hard for me to imagine myself attracted to a man.
(Is gender a social construction?)

So.
I want to read crystal-clear pure-honesty opinions of women who can self-analyse their behaviour and attraction before and after knowing about the red pill.
Are there blogs or books out there?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
happyDJ said:
So.
I want to read crystal-clear pure-honesty opinions of women who can self-analyse their behaviour and attraction before and after knowing about the red pill.
I don't think you'll learn much. Women in general lack the self awareness and introspection needed to mentalize into words something tangible a man can understand. The ones that can are rare as hell and seem to be more male brained than female. I remember there was Hitori? over at masf back in the early 00's and there's rappacinisdaughter over at heartiste. That's the closest I personally have ever seen. For more red pill "lite" women there is sunshine Mary who has a blog and also redpillwifey I'm told but I haven't read anything from her. There's also girlwriteswhat's youtube channel.

Personally I think you'd be better off just hanging around different women in real time to get an understanding.

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Red pill wifery. Go into the "red pill" archives and there you will find endless amounts of validating truth to all this from women within the articles and the comments from women.

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In addition - there is also a brand new red pill for women subreddit that is gaining momentum.

happyDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dgwizdal said:
In addition - there is also a brand new red pill for women subreddit that is gaining momentum.
Ah yes, /r/RedPillWomen/, this is what I was looking for, this should be a very good place to start from. The sidebar has many links already.

I do think we can learn much from listening to women, but on two different levels. In real life, be very careful with what they say, you can learn from what they say but mostly in the long run, when you see a pattern. In the long run with a particular woman, and in the long run when averaged over several women. What a woman says in a particular moment, out of context, is worthless to try to understand and believe.
On the other hand, with online anonymity and red pill in their faces, I know some women will take a step back and give an honest (to their best) analysis. This is what I'm looking for here.

happyDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
I don't think you'll learn much. Women in general lack the self awareness and introspection needed to mentalize into words something tangible a man can understand. The ones that can are rare as hell and seem to be more male brained than female. I remember there was Hitori? over at masf back in the early 00's and there's rappacinisdaughter over at heartiste. That's the closest I personally have ever seen. For more red pill "lite" women there is sunshine Mary who has a blog and also redpillwifey I'm told but I haven't read anything from her. There's also girlwriteswhat's youtube channel.

Personally I think you'd be better off just hanging around different women in real time to get an understanding.
Thanks for the suggestions!

Serenity

Reaction score
happyDJ said:
Oftentimes when dealing with people, be it a discussion, negotiation or simple fun conversation, I try to put myself in other people's minds. After or before the interaction mostly. I find this is extremely helpful and insightful.
I had tried doing this when it comes to relationships with women, but I did it rarely and with limited success. I think I believed the "women can't be understood" myth.
Since discovering the manosphere I find that this much more useful now, thanks to hypergamy, amused mastery, alphas and betas, etc.
But I still fall short many times.
When I mean "putting myself in other people's minds" I really mean trying to think and feel like a woman, and her attraction to a man... And this is also why I never used it here before. It's hard for me to imagine myself attracted to a man.
(Is gender a social construction?)

So.
This is called empathy and it's seriously underestimated by many people. It does require you to completely forget everything and direct full attention to another person. It's a pretty advanced skill, but it's highly effective for connecting with people and cooperating.

When you become really good at it you can understand people just by looking at them. Reading non-verbal communication. Much of this can't be easily learned by reading about it.

You will learn more and understand more by interacting with women. What many people forget is that words are only a small part of communication. When you include emotions, body language, eye contact and facial expressions you will get a much clearer picture of what they are trying to tell you. This will again make it easier to respond appropriately.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
happyDJ said:
Ah yes, /r/RedPillWomen/, this is what I was looking for, this should be a very good place to start from. The sidebar has many links already.

I do think we can learn much from listening to women, but on two different levels. In real life, be very careful with what they say, you can learn from what they say but mostly in the long run, when you see a pattern. In the long run with a particular woman, and in the long run when averaged over several women. What a woman says in a particular moment, out of context, is worthless to try to understand and believe.
On the other hand, with online anonymity and red pill in their faces, I know some women will take a step back and give an honest (to their best) analysis. This is what I'm looking for here.
I have a 25yr old plate that is a member there, I just play dumb when she mentions it. I'm like oh yeah redpill & blue like the matrix...NEAT. There's a redpill mens section as well, haven't really dugg into it.

happyDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
hockeyfreak79 said:
I'm got 25yr old plate that is a member there, I just play dumb when she mentions it. I'm like oh yeah redpill & blue like the matrix...NEAT. There's a redpill mens section as well, haven't really dugg into it.
Yes, I would also pretend I don't know much about it.
Why?
Read the 48 laws of power.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
happyDJ said:
Yes, I would also pretend I don't know much about it.
Why?
Read the 48 laws of power.
Kool thanks man, I've heard others mention it before. I need to check it out.