Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

They think I'm a troll....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So hon, are you going to contribute or you still wanna spin the drama mill?

librito

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thats not even your hair,
because Im 120 percent sure that you are
wearing FAKE HAIR.
ANY WOMAN COULD HAVE THAT KIND OF HAIR
AS LONG AS THEY ARE WILLING TO SPEND THE
MONEY ON IT...

I haven known yet an atractive woman who doesnt like to take pictures of her face.....

dalynxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
AAAgent said:
People will stop pestering you and making you feel uncomfortable if you stop reacting to it. The only reason people take pleasure in leaving you comments you don't like is to get your response which so far has been extremely long. Basically one person writes one line and they're hoping to generate a page long response that will annoy you. If you really want to learn from this site and my fellow male brethren then lurk some more and read until you figure how you can contribute without getting your buttons worked up.

There are a few female members that have good reputations because of their presentation. People think you're a troll because your presentation gives off the troll vibe which i agree with.

Why do you need to prove yourself to everyone here? If they don't believe your a girl then that's their deal. When you get all pissy about it and post 20 pages of responses then.....

That's when we laugh at you.

You do you, let everyone else do what they do and you should be fine but that is easier said than done.

Good luck and i hope you take this to heart.
It's ok, I've already decided to ignore. It's just have never been treated like this before on an online forum, male dominated or otherwise. I just don't know why some of you all are so mean for no reason but to get a rise out of me. Oh well....

dalynxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
librito said:
thats not even your hair,
because Im 120 percent sure that you are
wearing FAKE HAIR.
ANY WOMAN COULD HAVE THAT KIND OF HAIR
AS LONG AS THEY ARE WILLING TO SPEND THE
MONEY ON IT...

I haven known yet an atractive woman who doesnt like to take pictures of her face.....
Yes it is fake hair, but very nice fake hair in person actually. Oh and by the way, I love taking pictures of my face just not putting them on the internet. People are different in the real world.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dalynxx said:
I just don't know why some of you all are so mean for no reason but to get a rise out of me. Oh well....
We have a long history of resident females here being full of sh*t. We have a few remaining that are all right.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dalynxx said:
I will just go back to reading the posts on here and just keep quiet...I think it's easier.
There are several agreed upon philosophies here, dalynxx, one of them being that advice on being a DJ coming from a woman is generally flawed (If you want more details on why that is, sift through our DJ bible and previous threads). Like the majority, this is one tenant I agree with.

Further, since the general idea of this forum is to help men, and you're not a man, then that pretty much leaves you with no good reason to be participating here. If i were to just be outright rude about it, I'd say you're simply "lost" to even BE on this forum.

Considering this, I think your intended path is not only easier, it's appropriate and reasonable as well.

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They see me troll'n...they hate'n...

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dalynxx said:
Really, you refer to my hair as a mop? Is that your version of ****y and funny?
Not at all, it was a comparison. Here's a pic of an old mop I have in my basement:

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i306/Desdinovastar/mop.jpg

Both pics are equally appealing.

Good luck with the ladies my friend. You will need it.
It's quite amazing that you've assumed that I have a desire to attract you solely based on a silly comment I made on your picture. I give you my sincerest apology for leading you to assume I'm interested in you. I'm really not.

J. Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't believe that there are girls on this forum. If there are any, I bet they are worthless because as an amazing woman you have better things to do than hang around this dump. And yeah, that same rule applies to me. I'm not amazing yet because I spend my time here to.

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
J. Darko said:
I don't believe that there are girls on this forum. If there are any, I bet they are worthless because as an amazing woman you have better things to do than hang around this dump. And yeah, that same rule applies to me. I'm not amazing yet because I spend my time here to.
That Cinamon chick is a hot little tart. She's a friend of mine on facebook, and she is a freak. And amazing doesn't happen here much, but we are working on it.

Last edited:

J. Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
fertileTurtle said:
That Cinnamon chick is a hot little tart. She's a friend of mine on facebook, and she is a freak. And amazing doesn't happen here much, but we are working on it.
Pics or gtfo. ;P

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm curious, what do you expect to accomplish here?

And every one knows, pretty girls have their photos taken, often. Not from behind - whats your deal?

Or are you, in fact a troll?

+1 for the mop.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dalynxx said:
It's ok, I've already decided to ignore. It's just have never been treated like this before on an online forum, male dominated or otherwise. I just don't know why some of you all are so mean for no reason but to get a rise out of me. Oh well....

The ignore function is for sissies, women and manginas. Sooo I guess you can use it but really, are you so weak you have to? If you try (or go back to) LoveShack you'll find that sort of thing more common and no one would think less of you there for using it.

Not that I'm asking you to go, but don't be a drama queen. Either suck it up and read what people post or go.

BTW, the mod from LoveShack is named Tony, and he's a cunt.

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmmm

dalynxx said:
Probably made her wet. NO, I KNOW it made her W-E-T. She's being "mistreated" on a "male dominated" blah blah blah. Yeah, she got wet.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.