Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

They think I'm a troll....

Status
Not open for further replies.

dalynxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope I can post in here...but the guys up in the Don Juan disscussion don't believe I'm a female and think I am a troll! I didn't know about this 10 post a day minimum or I would have not posted so much....

Anyhoo for those that don't believe, I have a pic up on my own website (it was on maintainance earlier): http://ladylynxx.ning.com/

That pic from the back is me! I've never had to defend whether I was a girl or not before and I joined this site for a laugh and some riveting conversation. Ye of little faith guys...dalynxx is 100% girl. I am even a girlie girl at that!:yes:

I edited this after posting becuase I can't actually answer in this thread cos of the 10 post etc:

Hi Guys - "My Daddy's Money" is just a novel I wrote (and just released too).

It has no reflection on my character whatsoever! I just posted the link to my website so that you guys would realise that I am no troll and I am really a chick!

A lot of you have been mean to me for no reason and even when I posted my own site (which some have even dissed) with my pic from the back on it, I still get these awful comments. Is it any wonder that some of you need coaching on how to approach women? I give up...whatever guys and so much for my big introduction. I will just go back to reading the posts on here and just keep quiet...I think it's easier.

Last edited:

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So that's you on a website titled "My Daddy's Money: The Story of a Gold Digger"?

You're going to be a star:rolleyes:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a girl named Jas.. she's actually quite cute. I'd smash if I were single.. But she lies about everything and not even like small lies. They aren't even believable. so far she has a house in france, a house in south carliona, a house in malibu that they visit only during the summer, her husband is in the military yet is gone on an extended business trip on a job in LA. She was engaged to this billionare's son but she broke it off becuase she wasn't feeling him.. that would be belivable if he lived in america which he doesn't and he's married. She says she owns race horses that everyone else owns. She even goes on wikipedia sites and edits information to change the ownership to her name.

it's quite sad.

I don't know just thought that was interesting.

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"my daddy's money" huh?

you're probably just full of super advice that would solve all of our problems with women.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fix your site....it looks like crap.

you have writing over top of writing.....not sure why you woud think that looks good.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why no shot from the front? The surgery didn't take?

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she's a spy, here to gather information to pass on to her female followers.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hon, I won't reply to your messages. If you run out of posts, don't PM. Just wait.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, if you found my comment rude, but really,...c'mon,...

From that shot, for all anyone knows you could be a transvestite. There's always a reason a woman is ever camera shy.

dalynxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
(JJ) said:
"my daddy's money" huh?

you're probably just full of super advice that would solve all of our problems with women.
Really you are quite the joker. That is the title of my latest (fictional) novel. There are other titles on my site and blogs etc. I did say that I am an author, but people have not really been looking have they?

spider_007 said:
fix your site....it looks like crap.

you have writing over top of writing.....not sure why you woud think that looks good.

Thank you. I guess tact is not your strongest point and what a way to welcome somebody new. Anyways, the "writing" as you put it is the wallpaper background showing the cover of my new book. Sigh.

Rollo Tomassi said:
Why no shot from the front? The surgery didn't take?
This was mean and uncalled for.

Rollo Tomassi said:
Sorry, if you found my comment rude, but really,...c'mon,...

From that shot, for all anyone knows you could be a transvestite. There's always a reason a woman is ever camera shy.
Really? There is always a reason? Well I am first and foremost writing under a pen name so I would prefer my identity not be revealed. I write some sexually explicit material which is in complete contrast to my persona, so a lot of my friends/family would be shocked. I have never put my face photo on the internet and don't even have a facebook for that matter. I am not going to keep on trying to prove that I am actually a woman on here, so either you guys believe me or you don't. I wish a lot of you were not so closed minded.

Alle_Gory said:
Eeeew. A gold digger.

You have no place on this forum hon.
Again, reading is fundamental. The gold-digger reference on my site is just a novel. Again a fictional novel. Has no bearing on my character whatsoever. I'm sure you've been to a library in your 22 years on earth and know what one of those is.

horaholic said:
I think she's a spy, here to gather information to pass on to her female followers.
No. I signed up here of my own accord actually. I thought that insight into the minds of men would be good background for my novels.

Desdinova said:
Why did you use a mop for your profile pic :confused:

Really, you refer to my hair as a mop? Is that your version of ****y and funny? Good luck with the ladies my friend. You will need it. Oh and by the way, none of you mods have been friendly to me so far. It's a shame becuase I have been reading this forum for a few weeks and I was really excited to join and lend a female perspective.

Anyway after all that, I just came back to this to say how disappointed I am at the reception I have recieved here so far. First I was called a Troll, then my gender was questioned and then when I provided a pic of a backview of me (it is my choice if I don't wanna show my face online) my website was ridiculed. I might just stop posting and just lurk from now on. It could have been great, but I guess that everybody over here is paranoid. However, after some of your responses, I can understand now why you all need to be on a site with advice on how to pick up ladies. A number of you really need that advice. Tis all.

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is quite entertaining... you should become a writer...
Oh.. Wait nevermind...
Anyhow, is your book a drama? Seems fitting...

So what brings you to our community? Are you a spy :cheer: ?!

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh please I wasn't questioning your gender I just wanted to see some pics. Lighten up. :eek:

dalynxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
I think authors den would be a better place to market you book.
Not marketing at all. I only directed you guys to my site because I had a large pic of me from the back on there. Then people started calling me a gold-digger and I had to say, no that is just a novel I wrote! It is not the type of book to market on this site believe me - it is more geared towards women and the urban market actually. I'll check out that site though, thanks!

Credos said:
This post is quite entertaining... you should become a writer...
Oh.. Wait nevermind...
Anyhow, is your book a drama? Seems fitting...

So what brings you to our community? Are you a spy :cheer: ?!
Lol, you're funny!

I was sent the link to a particular thread by a friend as a laugh. Then I got hooked! No I am not a spy - spy for whom anyway? Some sad losers? Nice to meet you....

JLay87 said:
Oh please I wasn't questioning your gender I just wanted to see some pics. Lighten up. :eek:
You know that some chicks are sensitive right? I guess I am sometimes, but I do know how to lighten up. :)

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dalynxx said:
... I might just stop posting and just lurk from now on. It could have been great, but I guess that everybody over here is paranoid. However, after some of your responses, I can understand now why you all need to be on a site with advice on how to pick up ladies. A number of you really need that advice. Tis all.
Great for who exactly? At least you got one thing right. You should probably go back to lurking in here rather then trying to participate. You said earlier that you were trying to get a feel for the male dynamic but you should d*mn well know that a girl going into what essentially is a digital male locker room is going to cause some problems. When nat geo tries to get the most authentic look at the animals they observe they do as best as possible not to be seen or disturb that environment because they'll taint it and the animals react differently. You pretty much brought the negative responses on yourself by posting things like this and not doing a good job blending in here so as to maintain the established balance.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People will stop pestering you and making you feel uncomfortable if you stop reacting to it. The only reason people take pleasure in leaving you comments you don't like is to get your response which so far has been extremely long. Basically one person writes one line and they're hoping to generate a page long response that will annoy you. If you really want to learn from this site and my fellow male brethren then lurk some more and read until you figure how you can contribute without getting your buttons worked up.

There are a few female members that have good reputations because of their presentation. People think you're a troll because your presentation gives off the troll vibe which i agree with.

Why do you need to prove yourself to everyone here? If they don't believe your a girl then that's their deal. When you get all pissy about it and post 20 pages of responses then.....

That's when we laugh at you.

You do you, let everyone else do what they do and you should be fine but that is easier said than done.

Good luck and i hope you take this to heart.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry, you're in good company; there are at least 3 other "female" members on this forum who wont post pictures of themselves either.

Status
Not open for further replies.