Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The worst kind of girls!!!

Reaction score
OK Kinetic, put the gun down, I meant no personal offense! If there is such a thing/person as a 'hor' then that will make you a 'hormonger', right! You don't like that label?

Relax dude - if there was no such thing as a 'hor' then there would be no such name as 'hor' to categorize them - but there is!!!! :rolleyes: Use reasoning brother - use reasoning!

San

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so we know these kind of women walk around this globe.
Thing is: will you be around one of these woman?
Can you handle it? Do you like to play that kind of game along?
Nevertheless.. i think it's a dirty game they play.
And personally i wouldn't date that kind of women again because there's not my type ;-)

Phonenix DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
More comments

Hi Puerto Rican! By the way, Kineti[C]harm said:

STFU with the h0rcalling, it's LAME AS I'VE TOLD YOU 1000023502 TIMES.
To whom is he talking?

Puerto Rican said:

Come on Phoenix, rise up above the ashes! Hors like attention but just because a 90 year old man approaches her doesn't mean she'll accept!
For your comments I think you`ve never been in this situation we`re disscussing here! MAN, This girl was flirting with me all the time, I wasnt interested in her, I wasnt calling her, NOTHING!
SHE was hitting on me, with "no intention"! GET IT? Do you see the difference? And she tried, and seduced and called me, until I fell for her! Gosh!

I agree completely with San.

Thing is: will you be around one of these woman?
Can you handle it? Do you like to play that kind of game along?
Nevertheless.. i think it's a dirty game they play.

This kind of behavior MUST not be tolerated!

Probos

Reaction score
Wow! This thread has opened my eyes about a girl that's been playing me like this for years, on and off... thanks guys! Now that I know my enemy I can take action to protect myself :)

Phonenix DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
All related to narcissism

From the website: http://samvak.tripod.com/msla.html

As it was said, those people seem to be extremely narcissistic. This article is really interestinng, check it out!

The narcissist drains himself of mental energy in this process. This is why he has no energy left to dedicate to others. This fact as well as in their his inability to love human beings many dimensions and facets – transform him into a mental recluse.

Why should people indulge the narcissist, divert time and energy, give him attention, love and adulation? The narcissist's answer is simple: because he is entitled to it. He feels that he deserves whatever he succeeds to extract from others and much more.

The narcissist is forced to use other people in order to feel that he exists.. It is trough their eyes and through their behaviour that he obtains proof of his uniqueness and grandeur. He is a habitual "people-junkie". With time, he comes to regard those around him as mere instruments of gratification, as two-dimensional cartoon figures with negligible lines in the script of his magnificent life.

He becomes unscrupulous, never bothered by the constant use he makes of his milieu, indifferent to the consequences of his actions, the damage and the pain that he inflicts on others and even the social condemnation and sanctions that he often has to endure. The narcissist blames others for his behaviour, accuses them of provoking him into his temper tantrums and believes firmly that "they" should be punished for their "misbehaviour".

Here comes the kicker:

The narcissist – wittingly or not – utilises people to buttress his self-image and sense of self-worth. As long and in as much as they are instrumental in achieving these goals – he holds them in high regard, they are valuable to him. He sees them only through this lens. This is a result of his inability to love humans: he lacks empathy, he thinks utility, and he reduces others to mere instruments.

These rapid alterations between absolute overvaluation (idealisation) to complete devaluation of others make long-term interpersonal relationships with the narcissist all but impossible.

The narcissist is portrayed as a monster, a ruthless and exploitative person. Yet, inside, the narcissist suffers from a chronic lack of confidence and is fundamentally dissatisfied. On the outside, his is a vicissitudinal nature. This is far from reflecting the barren landscape of misery and fears that constitutes his soul. His tumultuous behaviour covers up for a submissive, depressed interior.

If you were used (an old Source of Narcissistic Supply), first, get over the excitement of seeing her again. It may be flattering, perhaps sexually arousing. Try to overcome these feelings.

Then, simply ignore her. Don't bother to respond in any way to her offer to get together. If she talks to you – keep quiet, don't answer. If she calls you – listen politely and then say goodbye and hang up. Indifference is what the narcissist cannot stand. It indicates a lack of attention and interest that constitutes the kernel of negative NS (Narcissistic Supply).

Guys, Now we`ve the necessary weapons to disarm those people!

"Bring on"

Last edited:

Phonenix DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
David`s example

David Deangelo posted something about this kind of girl and he said...

***QUESTION***

"Hey Dave, i just recently subscribed to this newsletter. By
the looks of things, it seems like you are giving some good
advice. I hope you can give me some advice in the situation
i am in: There is a girl that is liked by many guys, and she
is known to be really flirty...but she doesn't flirt with all
guys. she is somewhat selective...but then again this does
not mean she goes further with each guy that she flirts with.
I am one of the guys she flirts with...she grabs me, hugs me,
and smiles at me a lot. here's my question: how am i supposed
to get her to go further with me, and stand out from all the
other guys she flirts with?...cuz just flirting with her is
kinda boring after a while.

M."

Every once in awhile you'll run into a woman
that is an ENERGY AND ATTENTION VAMPIRE. This woman gets her self esteem by getting as much attention as possible from men. These types of women (and men) are usually empty on the inside, and not healthy to be around in the long run. Beware.

That`s why I`m a big fan of David. He knows what he`s talking about!

Phonenix DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Adding fuel to the flames!

See what I discovered.

I saw an "article" about a guy and a woman (with histrionic personality disorder). Read about HPD profile for further info!

And this is what she said to him:

We LOVE to get attention and will do almost ANYTHING to get it, even in flirting with our dorky friends. We get bored very easily and need a lot of variety to keep our interest. I've even slept with women over the past few years, just to keep things interesting. I have slept with some of my friends already!
HERE'S THE KICKER:

Your TOTAL WORTH is how you look and how others see you. If others "want" you, then you're wanted. When they stop looking, you are lost and alone (even in a room full of people). Its not good enough to look "good", you've to be the best! If you are NOT the best in the room, the attention will be given to someone else and you feel as though you have been thrown away...with yesterday's garbage.

This is how she's programmed. The HP Disease kicks in:

I always put WAY too much value on how I (and other people around me) look and the sexual "vibes" that they give off.
When I'm not around people that make me feel attractive, then I DON'T feel attractive and I start to get depressed.
Her OBJECTIVE is to manipulate and deceive others into giving help and to establish and maintain DEPENDENCY!

As it was said:

1. NEVER, EVER, EVER get in a relationship with an attention wh0re. Like a vampire, they just suck your personal energy until you a broken man.

2. If you see a woman with a lot of pseudo-platonic male friends, it's the equivalent of walking into a dark cave and then seeing thousands of corpses when you strike a match. There's something in the cave that you probably aren't ready for.

3. If you encounter a woman like this: RUN FOR YOUR LIFE, or you'll be her next victim!

TOPIC ENCLOSED!

Last edited:

HuangBei

Don Juan
Reaction score
You shoulda tried to f*** the bi*** from the start. That woulda showed you who she was before she got a chance to use you.

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to add to a collection of the hoes.,I got this e-mail from this kind of woman...she wanted to be friends:D
Quote:
friends meaning someone to chat with, talk to, nothing more.. i dunno what your idea of friends is... but i grew up with guys and all my life, i got along with all my guy friends and to this day, they are brothers to me... when i do get along with females, that's at a level of cousins but i never had a female best friend, just guy best friends. I am a single parent meaning I am raising my kids on my own without their father's help, but yes, I do have a boyfriend for 3 years and we do love one another. He knows Im on hot or not and he doesnt have a problem with me chatting and meeting new people to chat. Thats all I do and as you can see, my profile says looking for friends and nothing more. My boyfriend is on this site too and we both chat, thats not considered cheating.. and I dont flirt either so im sorry if you do see friends as something more...
End qoute.
Notice how she hits all the red flags?
The prime specimen of a disfunctional female b1tch!