The worst kind of girls!!!

Phonenix DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Djs reread this:

"Girls with very few female friends, who mainly hang out with guys.

In my experience, they have a bunch of guy friends who want to get into her pants. She usually takes advantage of that for favors or material things, or she is a flake that goes through serial relationships but can't stand losing one of these guys as a friend.

They often tend to be flirtatious and lead guys on, in addition to their looks. So the guys get stuck in the friend zone and remain there because of the false hope produced by her touchy-feely nature and her looks. So you have to deal with her circle of dudes who may be jealous and try to sabotage everything, or you may end up just like them.

Can anyone to relate to this? These girls complain they don't get along with most other females because they are "too b1tchy" or "too dramatic," and yet they often have those qualities themselves.

by rjherche

I can definitely relate to you on this one. I met a girl that fits this description perfectly during my first week of college. She seemed pretty cool at first and I spent a good amount of time with her. Well, before long I realized she was seriously fcuked up so I broke off all contact. Later in the year I find out she had told people that I had been stalking her (wtf?). Thankfully by this time everyone knew she was insane so no one really believed her.

by blienk "

Dear DJs those kind of girls are the worst thing in you can ever meet! Those kind of girls are merciless manipulators. And they're also, behind the scene, extremely insecure!

I fell in this trap.

I knew a girl (19 years old, and has 3 younger sisters) that was really touchy-feely, and use to hold one of my friend's hand! Everybody could say they were dating, but after she got "fed up" with him, she was flirting with a married guy, and then she played with me for 3 to 4 months!

I knew she wasnt "normal", and I decided to use my CF and "train" my dj skills with her, but the prolem is that at some extent I felt in love, which destroyed my game not to mention that....guess what:

SHE HAD A BOYFRIEND FOR FIVE YEARS!!!! (which she never mentioned, which is a vocalist,guitarrist of a band).

What I found about her:

1. Dressed really provocatively, and quite sometimes without a bra. Go to the gym, and do lots of things to look sexy

2. Had a lot of GUY friends.

3. Shes usually, hot or very cute

4. Some girls complain, dont "like her presence"!

5. Few girlfriends ('because they can lower her "beauty"), or ugly, fool (innocent) girlfriends.

6. This girl keeps changing from college to college (its her 5th different suject,college that she changed)

7. She thinks shes the princess and is a very good lier and actress.

8. She uses any "opportunity" to say that someone was "chasing" her, trying to grab her, and stuff like that!

9. Shes a master DJ. And knows how to emulate interest and capture attention. Hint, she usually does this by:

a) laughting at your comments, jokes
b) being touchy-feely

10. She's a good manipulator, she is very popular and intelligent, astute!

Those kind of girl = USER

Dear Djs, this girl ****ed my had so hard that for the first time, I got really upset. Not to mention This interfeared in my jobs performance and my boss saw my "hostility" towards her.
The solution was to be kind of "false", and I started to kiss her butt and compliment her quite sometimes in order to "undo" my "bad relationship" with her!

In the end, I saw her quite "crying", like she was sorry for what she did to me. She helped me in my job, and started to give me food and stuff like that (but she mentioned we're friends).

In fact Ive gotta say I had never saw her acting so "good" to me.
I really liked her attitude IN the end, but my job was over. and my confidence and self image was destroyed at my work! I had very good chances, but they're gone! Now, no one trust me there!

GUYS CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?

P.S: Her name is karoline ...... (ok, of course Im not gonna publish real names due to ethics rules lol!)

Advantages: I developed my dj skills, she was really fun to be around! In fact Im not angry at her.
But Im really pissed of because of my job and my "respect" there!

Phonenix Xaman

Learn from my mistakes!!!!!!

Last edited:

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus Christ, this post is absolutely right on the mark.

I dated a girl EXACTLY like this, found all these things out about her, got used and manipulated, got pushed into the friend zone (or rather her "someone to hug and flirt with in public" zone) and even when I was dating her, she flaunted me like a trophy and used me to make her female friends jealous (since apparently they all adored me). Also, when we had sex, she made sure everyone heard about it.

Oh and she purposely made a point of flirting with all her guy friends right in front of me, which I found totally undermining. She also tried to make out that she was educating me about sex, women and relationships, making me feel totally naive.

Then when she finished with me, she tried turning the situation round, started speaking down to me and tried to make out that she hurt me and basically made herself look good at my expense!

When I tried calling her on all her bullsh*t, she pulled the old guilt trip, "you mean the world to me", crying routine and I fell for it!

Maybe I just got very unlucky finding this girl, but she was exactly as you describe and did me more harm than anyone else I've met.

But you live and learn!

Phonenix DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dirtheart

Come on!

At least you had some fun with her!

I'm sure that If I hadnt felt in love, I would have done some "funny things with her".

Those girls have no respect among men!

She usually thinks the world revolves around her, that every man on the world is crazy for her!

One of the problem is because she was treated, "raised" as a princess!

The major point about this girl is that she acts like a "single" woman, which, of course "open" the doors for single men!

Its incredible how people can act the same way independent of the country or city.

Life, sometimes, can be predictible and strange!

P.S: Djs and bad boys can "attract" her really fast!

snakeeyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
My last gf was like this. She was a 10 and had mostly guy friends. In fact her best friend was a guy. He is also the only one of her friends that never tried to get with her. He has a gf of his own and is also a good friend of mines. My ex didnt have many female friends, but at her old work place she became good friends with a couple of the girls there. They became really close. They would call each other all the time and also hangout after work. When she broke up with me she stopped hanging out with the girls and also pissed off her best friend. They didnt talk for months. Before we broke up I told her to fix things between her and her best friend and also call up her female friends. She didnt do none of that. She stopped hanging out with her female friends and return hanginout with her guy friends. This girl led me on and now I learned my lesson.

Not all girls with only guy friends are B1tches. my play sister is very attractive and have mostly guy friends. well most of these guys are friends of her boyfriend, including me. Shes not flirty, touchy or manipulative in anyway. She is the complete opposite of my ex.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every woman I have known whose best friends were men and who did not have female friends was seriously fukked up. SOrry to those who don't agree.

Stay away from these women unless you want a lot of pain.

Who are the AFC men who consider a woman their "best friend"? They are aliens to me.

Dietzcoi

essjay

Reaction score
Very interesting topic.

Hi all, I have been lurking for a few years, read the bible and taken a lot of advice on board. I've noticed huge changes in the past few years!

However, most of this has been translated into success at pubs and clubs. At college, I tend to keep to myself and concentrate on the work I need to get done.

I ahve recent met a girl who is extremely flirtatious toward me, but is also extremely flirtatious toward everyone she meet. Immediately, i formed a number of impressions of her based on my reading of the bible. The thing that interests me about her is that while I know she has a number of male friends, and her best friend is a guy, she is also friends with a huge number of girls. (the reason I replied in this thread)

The question is, i'm not used to hitting on girls at college, and compounded by the fact that she appears naturally flirtatious, i'm not really sure where I stand. Have you guys come across these girls? How do you handle it?

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At least you had some fun with her!
For about 2 days, and then about 3 weeks of being trampled into the ground. Everybody (even her own male and female friends) told me I was way out of her league, but she really made me believe I was unworthy of her - although this was back in my AFC days.

The question is, i'm not used to hitting on girls at college, and compounded by the fact that she appears naturally flirtatious, i'm not really sure where I stand. Have you guys come across these girls? How do you handle it?
Essjay: I know the kind of girls you mean and they seem to love controlling AFCs and using their sexuality to get their way. The best strategy for these girls is to be totally cool and don't react to their flirting.

I met a HB10 like this, and she'd place her hand on my knee, rest her head on my shoulder, hold my hand etc. But I knew she was trouble and could see her manipulating a load of guys this way, so I purposely acted like I wasn't interested and eventually she asked me out. :)

TommiV

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats bang on the mark.

In general really flirty girls... I mean, not the type of girl that flirts with a guy she likes but the type of girl that flirts with EVERY guy. I HATE that. They usually have some sort of baggage because they need attention from every guy.

First time I met one of these girls I (like most guys) could only assume we got along great but turned out she was just after something from me, so since then I'm a bit cold with girls who are all "look at me, look at me, I'm the center of attention!"
You'll get nowhere by being of those guys "hanging on", she laps it up but you just look sad and desperate trying to get HER attention.

Same if they're really touchy with everyone. They're leading guys on.
To read David D's stuff he always says you know if I girl is into you and the C&F is working because she says things like "You're so mean!" and keeps laughing. I know one girl and thats like her catchphrase... I mean, you could think she's into you if you're foolish enough but she just knows it gets guys going.

Then theres the "Liberated girls" :rolleyes:
Ever had a woman give you this one:
"How come when guys score with every girl they meet they're great but if a girl scroes with a load of guys she's a slut"
Run and hide, run and hide. Depends on what you want of course, might be worth a cheap score but IMO any self respecting woman (as frustrating as THAT can be) doesn't just hand it out... and out.... and out...........................and out).

*Gasp* :D

2xp

Don Juan
Reaction score
I ahve recent met a girl who is extremely flirtatious toward me, but is also extremely flirtatious toward everyone she meet. Immediately, i formed a number of impressions of her based on my reading of the bible.
just ask her out and you will see. it's that simple. or hang out with her casually and have fun till she finishes in your arms.

tip : you need to isolate her if she has so many friends. if you are a DJ beginner, i don't think you have the skills to seduce her with all of the guy and chicks friends around.

Phoenix DJ, i had this kind of problem with a HB10. she was raised as a princesse, daddy's little girl in fact. i don't think she had this attitude because she had guy friends or whatever. AFCs is the word. too many of them. she met too many of them. AFCs who would give her flowers, $$$ and obeyed to her every desires. she would make them do whatever she wanted to. used her body to have a whole group of fans. she was used to this too much and expected everyone to do that. goddammmnn AFCs.

i ditched her.

but now, if i have to makeit all over again, things would have turned out different. YOU HAVE TO BE EMOTIONALLY STRONG. YOU ARE THE MAN. YOU BRING THE PRINCIPLES. THE RULES. YOU SET THE GAME. SHE FOLLOWS.

it's completely normal chicks have this attitude if all they met were AFCs. you are da man and you have the responsibility to correct the bullsh*t.

essjay

Reaction score
Originally posted by 2xp
just ask her out and you will see. it's that simple. or hang out with her casually and have fun till she finishes in your arms.

tip : you need to isolate her if she has so many friends. if you are a DJ beginner, i don't think you have the skills to seduce her with all of the guy and chicks friends around.
Thanks everyone for the advice. I completely agree with you, and that's what the plan is. I'll let you know how it goes. Realistically, any other girl I would be certain that I was in with a chance, with this girl, who knows, but you've got to be in it to win it.

The reason for posting was to see if anyone else as encountered this type of girl. Definitely the first of this type that i have encountered. ie) the kind of girl that will call everyone darling, sweetie or 'my love', put their head on your shoulder, constantly touch you etc.

Whatever happens, very interesting, and definitely a learning experience.

Thanks again for the tips guys.

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Djs reread this:

"Girls with very few female friends, who mainly hang out with guys.
Ok... I get it now...

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=52891

Sounds exactly like the girl I recently had problems with...

They ARE difficult...

9. Shes a master DJ. And knows how to emulate interest and capture attention. Hint, she usually does this by:

a) laughting at your comments, jokes
b) being touchy-feely
she lauged at my comments and jokes... she looked me in the eyes and talked to me as if I meant more than a friend to her...

I fell for it... :(

10. She's a good manipulator, she is very popular and intelligent, astute!

Those kind of girl = USER
... maybe... But that girl in my case, is NOT popular at all... (but she's intelligent. She got marks above the 85 level...)

User? Not really sure. Even if she's the type who was raised by overprotective parents? Even if IT IS CRYSTAL CLEAR that she dont know shlt about the real world? Even if she had a couple of AFC bfs in the past?

Phonenix DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
More info

Dear Djs you cannot imagine, how being a Dj really open your eyes!

One of my afc friend was used by this girl, and in the end he said: oh, come on! She just want attention! She's a good girl, a good friend! (of course after being dumped!)

****!!!

This dumb guy didnt realize he was used and threw away! I alerted him, about her but it was useless (thats kind of funny because even though I had the knowlegde I felt 4 months later)

At least I saw the whole pattern!

As soon I realized she was a "heart player" I started to play really hard!

I send a message invinting her to go out (a test) and she didnt answer, then 3 weeks later she called me at 11:30 pm. Then I said

Cummon! is this time to call someone? You woke up everybody here, my father, my sister and even my dog!

She said: Oh, really? I'm sorry

Then I said: If you wanna call me, do it earlier, and dont bother me, thank you! Bye.

Men, you can sense those girls bull****. I knew she was trying to **** with my head! I get pissed of when my AFc "friend" keep kissing her hand (like shes a queen) and stuff like that!!!!
I warned him about her, but he thinks Im crazy, I dont know what Im talking about! And the worst thing is that I have to be a little of "ass kissing" towards her, because of my boss! (****)

Those girls are highly intelligent, but lack in the integrity department. They use their beauty for selfish purposes, and they dont care about the consequences!

neobrood, youre right! THose girls act like that because theyre used to it. It was incredible how I could see her tests, manipulation and I ,almost, didnt put up with her ****!

It hurt as hell, Im losing my job opportunity, but I think my game now is vey "sharp". I have to keep improving!

YOU HAVE TO BE EMOTIONALLY STRONG. YOU ARE THE MAN. YOU BRING THE PRINCIPLES. THE RULES. YOU SET THE GAME. SHE FOLLOWS.

ITS A "CONSPIRATION" GUYS! As they say, knowledge is power!
By Phoenix Dj

Last edited:

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
neobrood, youre right! THose girls act like that because theyre used to it. It was incredible how I could see her tests, manipulation and I ,almost, didnt put up with her ****!
... when I confronted her about manipulating me, the more she cried... I swear it was an INNOCENT type of cry. The type of cry you would hear from a little child who got hurt... I swear it was DIFFERENT from the cry I saw from other girls.

"I was only trying to help... why do I make things worse?!? WHYYYYYY?!?"

That's part of the act eh? Does that mean she's genuinely innocent or is she just a master manipulator who has perfected the "innocent cry"?

Phonenix DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats dangerous

You said: That's part of the act eh? Does it?

Man, It's an "evilness".

The girl I know..quess what...

DID THE SAME THING!!!

That's when I turned into an AFC, I saw her kind of crying and after she was acting all ***** again!

We never know if its an act or not. I believe she's a manipulator!

Smash "her heart" IF necessary, have to protect yours, if she'd had any consideration for guys, she wouldnt do it. She's used to it. She "have fun" at cost of men's heart!

Or We're true men, or we're gonna be used!

My rule: My tolerance is getting low!

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm kind of friends with a girl like that. She knows and feels I wanna fvck her brains out, but she's going out with my friend. She don't have to many female friends as she thinks "girls are full of schit", most of her friends are dudes. She cheated on my friend once but they broke up and got back together. Actually, they go together very well, similar personalities.

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
... when I confronted her about manipulating me, the more she cried... I swear it was an INNOCENT type of cry. The type of cry you would hear from a little child who got hurt... I swear it was DIFFERENT from the cry I saw from other girls.
Neobrood: Maybe you need to go with your heart this one time and learn the hard way, though I would advise against it because it will cause you more pain than her friendship is worth.

Most of us here are only telling you what we know from our personal experiences, having been ridiculed or hurt by women doing the same thing. I spent nearly 6months overcoming depression because a woman I was seeing (who I considered my best friend) completely turned her back on me, used me and humiliated me.

I can also tell you that while you're pining for this one girl, trying to capture her interest, you are missing out on many more opportunities. During my infactuation with one of these girls I turned down another 5 very attractive girls who asked me out. Boy do I regret that now!

What's more, the nicer you are to this girl the more wussy and less attractive you will appear to her. As long as you're being this way, you have NO chance.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Take no sh!t from women.

Honestly, they're tricky as hell about finding ways to make you take sh!t, they disguise it as legitimate female insanity and they try to use their affection as leverage to make you stomach it.

I've made the mistake of taking BS from women and it NEVER ends well.

No matter what happens, you have no obligation to tolerate bullsh!t from a woman. EVER.

If she's worth your time, she'll respect this and she'll keep the bullsh!t down to a minimum. If not, she'll try to stuff it down your throat and that's when you need to take a step back and remember who you are.

Women are a tangent in your life story. Don't let them seize center-stage.

If you see a woman with a lot of pseudo-platonic male friends, it's the equivalent of walking into a dark cave and then seeing thousands of corpses when you strike a match. There's something in the cave that you probably aren't ready for.

Phonenix DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its hard

Dirtheartd said: Most of us here are only telling you what we know from our personal experiences, having been ridiculed or hurt by women doing the same thing. I spent nearly 6months overcoming depression because a woman I was seeing (who I considered my best friend) completely turned her back on me, used me and humiliated me
Im in the same situation. Before this girl I was at the top of my game (being really confident, happy, CF etc).
After I really lost my cool, said some dum things, and I endened up destroying "myself". Everybody in my room including my "boss" or my ex boss thinks im stupid, etc.
I was fooled because she has a boyfriend. And now can brag saying every guy "loves her". What a *****!

Its been really hard to me to recover my image after all. Not just my inner one but the outer one, how people perceive me (which is almost impossible). Im in a low level, kinda afc state of mind now.

squirrels said: If you see a woman with a lot of pseudo-platonic male friends, it's the equivalent of walking into a dark cave and then seeing thousands of corpses when you strike a match. There's something in the cave that you probably aren't ready for.
Hard but true.
Phoenix DJ

dig it

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have met two types of girls who i really dont like at all.

The first is the attention hor such as this thread who is out to fill up some bottomless pit she has inside of her.

And the second is flakers or non-intenders.

(before i start i actually had an attention hor fall in love with me when i was 19, through no intentional doing of my own, and i didn't even know back then she was one)

The attention hor i ran into recently called me up every night, loved to talk about sex, and always laughed at my jokes. I used a lot of ****y and funny on her, which she found amusing (right after she was shocked by it) You could literally hear her pause, think, then laugh, wondering if it was an insult or not. I would sometimes comfort her with "just kidding idiot".

Anyway, everything on here about them is true to her. She had guys call her up while she was in my presence and she would flirt with them on the phone and arrange to meet vaguely in the future with them. She would use other guys to get my attention, which i told her not to do as i was not bothered but felt tricked by, to which she said to me "huh?" she faked a lot.

she was a drama queen, a b!tch too. strange thing was, she was ok when you were 'filling her up' with attention. but when she got bored, it was see you later. It took her 3 months to become bored. i never told her i knew she was an attention hor.

i played her a bit, so most of our later conversation was me playing. and she pulled further and further away. see ya!

she got jealous when i spoke about other girls, even got upset the first time i mentioned i had been out with another girl....when i hang up the phone on her early she was shocked because god forbid a guy would do that to her. the first time she was really upset, even when i told her i have to leave she got upset...tried to make me hang on, then i just hung up without saying goodbye....she said she laid in bed wondering ifi would call back or not!!!!! haha

i must have hung up on her about 6 times while i knew her. in fact, some nights i would hang up twice, and except for the first time she would call back.

If i didn't understand what the hec she was on about, she would pretend to get upset....she'd go "NOOOOOOOOO!!!! Not that! or "You dont understand me sometimes, i dont know, it just feels like you dont understand some of the finer things about me" or she'd pretend she was confused or angry when she didn't have an answer to the situation i put her in.

she would lie blatantly....i'd call her up one time, and she'd go "i am just getting ready to go out for drinks, I've gotta go right now" and i'd say "i wanted to tell you about a girl i was dating...she is a real biiiacth" and she would stay talking for the next 20 mins.

then she'd use that with going to bed, until i found something juicy to say.

she even said to me once after she came over for sex as she just invited herself over, and came up with a list of options of what we could do when i threw out the first one...and when she was tired a few nights later and i said, cya...maybe she felt guilty because i told her about one of my dates that didnt turn out great, as in the girl was a b!itch, "I hope you dont say to your mates, oh i met this girl and she was so egotistical and self obsorbed." I said, no not at all.

And later she said, i hope you dont say to your mates that i am like that girl you dated. And when i lied, and said no, she said "Lucky! [for that]"

And stuff like that, it goes on and on, and basicallyeverything she said was somehow related to making her feel better about herself.

interesting messed up mind she must have.

and she knows she is like that, as per her conversation with me about being an attention hor. i wonder how she lives with herself.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me be the next to say, OH MY GOD, I too have known a girl just like that. In fact, EXACTLY like the girl described in the first post to a TEE. Luckily, I had been reading alot of askmen at the time so I knew how to deal with her: ignore her. It drives girls like this nuts.

This girl was, nevertheless, relentless with the flriting. I ended up deliberately making out with another girl right in front of her in order to show her that I don't put up with crap like that and that she should move on if she wants to add me to her collection of men.

It worked, she left me alone after that, and, a friend of mine later on told me how much having to watch me necking with another girl pissed her off!!

Stupid hor deserved what she got.

If you encounter a woman like this: RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!

It's a pretty messed up society that creates women like this, and there are obviously alot of them out there.