Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Whole Masculine Thing

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the whole masculine thing is a joke. I mean, chicks mostly prefer feminine looking guys, they are the ones concidered good looking.

I think the whole masculine thing may really be just a guy thing only and has nothing to do with girls.

Thoughts?

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, without getting into the whole looks debate...

I've known a few very pretty guys in my life. Three in particular stand out. One was very feminine acting and looking. He could pull ass like crazy. The other two were pretty afc with women. Yet they would still get alot of attention.

You'd always hear girls say things like, "Oh, he is so cute." Or, "He has such beautifu eyes (or lips)."

Back in MY afc days I would get kind of jealous of pretty boys. Then I came to a conclusion after seeking an answer. Women like to LOOK at pretty boys. Women like to TALK about pretty boys. Women may even like to THINK about being with a pretty boy. But you know what women like more?

Feeling feminine and womanly. And you know what makes a woman feel womanly? Being in the company of a brute.

Just as we like the feeling of a woman's smooth skin in bed they like the feel of a rough, hairy man (within reason).

Just as we like the soft caress of a woman, the like the feeling of being handled by big powerful limbs.

Just as we like the angelic voice of a damsel, they like the deep thundering voice of a real man.

Just as we like small delicate facial features, they like big chisled jaws and prominent brows.

Of coursse, these are broad generalizations and I've met many women who do prefer a more feminine man and I think most women do like to look more at fem men.

But at the end of the day I think manly wins out.

For about a year I tried the metro thing. Then one noght at a party I was talking to this girl (who was commenting on my beautiful, smooth, tanned legs) and experinced an epiphany. Girls DO NOT want to compete to be more FEMININE than their man.

Manliness is a virtue. If you have it, embrace it. Be proud of it. You are an evolutionary sucess.

If you lack it, don't worry. There are plenty of women that will still find you very desirable.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was watching one of those nature documentaries... a British one, and this one was about the human face. Can't remember the title.

Anyhow, it was fascinating. One of the things it said was that the basic pattern for what a human finds attractive in a face is burnt into your brain at a VERY young age... and the pattern in terms of "shape" (i.e. where the eyes are, shape of the jaw, etc) is exactly the same for men and women.

They showed the pattern as a geometric shape and then overlayed famous attractive people's faces. It was amazing how Tom Cruise and Tyra Banks had the same pattern.

This is why it's easy for men to find other men "attractive" and vice versa without actually being all that sexually attracted to them.

Of course... physical attractiveness is not the only thing that women seek in a man...

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if they look like a pretty boy, and act like a jerk? :p

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about you but when I see girls with guys most of the time. The guys are who the girls say is hot. And they are pretty feminine looking.

The masculine guys or whatever are eating or lifting weights all day and girls make fun of them.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
I don't know about you but when I see girls with guys most of the time. The guys are who the girls say is hot. And they are pretty feminine looking.

The masculine guys or whatever are eating or lifting weights all day and girls make fun of them.

not true. those girly men wit the girls might jus have more balls than the dudes lifting and eating all day. wat do u see in most women's fantasies? big strong men who can take care of them. not some girly prick can only do her nails and hair for her. girls dont like having a guy be as girly as they are. that would be jsu like bein a lesbian.

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woman have attractions on fantasies on all sorts of levels. Sure they may fantasize about having their brains screwed out by big muscular guys, but on the other hand, who are the hollywood hotties who women go crazy over? Johnny Depp is probably has more women lusting after him than most other hollywood stars, and he's a fairly skinny 5'8(yep) guy with a "pretty" face.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm also talking as in masculine as a character trait.

A lot of guys think they are being masculine when girls think they are just anti-social and angry.

Take Gunwitch's picture for instance, he's big and masculine but he looks like utter sh!t. (If you've seen the picture you know what I mean.) He looks like he's constipated not a shining beacon of manliness or whatever you guys think girls are into.

Kings_royalty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
I think the whole masculine thing is a joke. I mean, chicks mostly prefer feminine looking guys, they are the ones concidered good looking.

I think the whole masculine thing may really be just a guy thing only and has nothing to do with girls.

Thoughts?

Sorry bro, if you think the masculine thing is a joke, you are missing the boat. Women will fvck a rugged, masculine alpha male before an abercrombie, feminine pretty boy any day of the week.

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The most masculine thing you can have is confidence. It doesn't matter if you're a body builder or a skinny rock singer. If you can walk around like a peacock then that will attract women and you will be masculine.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
heres somethin for thought - just take a quick look at the possible hottest girls on myspace.........im talkinga bout the 10/10s who r attention *****s, dancers, strippers, the biggest b1tches (but also the hottest), take a look at THOSE girls and their pages.

Did u look yet?

I seen dozens of them and all of them love to decorate their page with lotsa useless shyt...........and what kinda useless shyt do they decorate it with?? well, IN EVERY SINGLE CASE, the hb10 puts pics up of shirtless pretty boys, or abecrombie models, or the gotti brothers, all guys with 6 pacs, pretty eyes, some muscle, nice hair, and most definitely what all of you would call "feminine looking"...............

WHY DO THE HB10's PUT ALL THOSE PICS ON THEIR PAGE???

its cuz those kinda guys make them MELT and they'd **** them in an instant........otherwise they wouldnt be parading as decoration on their pages.

Those are exactly the kind of guys the hottest girls want to fvck, so take note

CraigMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvdd, click on the link in my sig file below. YOU need it really bad if you think girly men are more popular than real men.

Do not project your own insecurities into the game. Hit the gym and get some size. I did it. I am 6'3 and used to be a bean pole and my buddy who is a trainer got me up to 215lbs. I also am into boxing now.

You might try it sometime.

MyOwnKryptonite

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to be the breaker of bad news, but heavy set guys who are funny are the new skinny guy, you're all **** out of luck, go buy some ben and jerrys

tr0ublemaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
threads like this result in nothing

maybe if you guys quit generalizing women and realize they're all unique individuals with unique taste in men, you'll be okay

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls don't like feminine guys i dont know much but i know that. Girls ive dated have told me they like my voice. I have a really really deep voice like a white barry white. I was always self conscious about it cuz its so montone and i have trouble infelcting sarcasm and jokes the way i want. This girl i went out with the other night told me thats like a turn on for her and that she went on a date with a guy with a really high voice once and could not go out with him cuz of that. She admitted it was shallow but she said she like a guy thats a mans man. SHe told me i was mans man. Funny thing is im not at all. I hate killing bugs, i didnt play sports in school, and im pretty damm sensitive. But every time ive seen this girl i havent shaved for 3 or 4 days and looked scruffy, i got a deep voice, and i try to act ****y. Wonder if its the fiorst 2 or the ****y or both?