Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Visible Erection Strategy

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:up: :crackup: I have no comments...:crackup: But hey, great job!

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i can see it working. Sounds like GW Method to me. I've never really approached with it, but during my approach, during/after dances I let it be known or take a chick's hand and let her feel the proof sometimes. It is kind of an interrupt if you think about it, the girls are put in the same situation every wknd but how many guys just take it to the next level and REALLY get their minds on sex in a visual fashion like this?

antidonjuan

Banned
Reaction score
hahaha this is so jokes!!! i want these kinds of funny stuff more in this forum
"visible erection" hahahaha

AlekNovy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually... With the right frame of mind and attitude, not only can you get away with it, but you can make a chick horny.

And I don't agree with the guys who think a girl must have been "easy" for the BJ to happen.

If you have beliefs like that, what are you doing on this site?

That's like going to a shop to buy a chocolate cake, while at the same time having the belief that chocolate makes cakes taste bad.

You're trying to pick up girls easily and effortlessly, while at the same time you have the belief that a girl who would give into sex/bj fast must have something wrong with her or it's a fluke.