Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Visible Erection Strategy

BBQsauce

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey! I've been lurking here for a while, working on my game, taking advice and building some new strategies. I tried out a new technique the other weekend, and I was very pleased with the results. I've only done it once though, so I can't say for sure it's reliable. I'll wager that it helps to be well-endowed though.

I went commando to the club, and I wore a loose pair of Khaki pants. Made sure that they were made of thin fabric, too.

Then I singled out a good trial candidate--HB8, great body, but not much a**. Very innocent face, but kind of a weird nose--and just went up to her and started having a really normal,dry conversation. Regular small talk stuff about the music etc. Thing is, while I was talking to her, I made sure that I had a boner the size of California, and it was extremely obvious given my pants/underwear situation.

I could tell that she noticed it, and it was making her a little uncomfortable, so I asked her--obliviously--if something was making her uncomfortable.

She said that no, there wasn't, so I took a step closer and asked if there was anything I could do to help her feel more comfortable. Then she leaned foreword and whispered in my ear that she knew a way that she could make ME more comfortable.

End result: a quick BJ, and a #. Not too shabby.

I can't say definitively what made it work, because I've only tried it once, but I'm going to try it again this weekend. Hopefully it wasn't just a fluke :p

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL just the title was enough to make me laugh!

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not sure i want a bj from a chick that gives one that easily. I mean this is trash really. Even hookers demand money, all she demanded was a man with a boner and shed suck you off. This has to be a choke, clubs are packed enough as it is, we dont need dozens of dudes trying the erection technique.

MotownMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry brother, I'm not buying this one. Sounds like a crock of sh1t.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHA! A very stiff approach, confidence required.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it's something I would never try out (unless I was wasted off my ass), but that's hilarious.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it would work in South Dakota, who knows? It's a strange place, last time I checked it was about a million square miles per person and gatherings larger than 3 people were banned.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this belongs in the Don Hung Tips. Or is it the Don Wong Tips? Maybe it's the Dong Hung Tips?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a boner of a move.

The reason that stuff like this is "low percentage" to say the least is that women are not visually stimulated like men are. The simple visual image alone of boobs and butts will turn us on. Women and wangs don't work this way.

CrocodileDJ

Reaction score
I s.t.g. I tried this the other night and all i got was a slap in the face.

But I'm pretty average like 3-4 inch so i dno maybe she wasn't attracted much to the prospect. Maybe I should have worn my fave tshirt that says "its not how big it is its how you use it" ;)

Seriously where did I go wrong?" I did everything right.

Maybe steer clear of this one, or just try it once like i did.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should change the title to "The Boner-In-My-Pants-Technique".

demonic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your just come across as some cheesy sex pest or something...or really desperate that you get turned on sooo easily.

Plus no other guy wants to see your small ****.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like THIS right?

It could work, but it's a technique that requires the right frame of mind by you and by her also.

You'd get the "this dude is creepy, where are my friends" look most of the time.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ makes me kinda nervous that you know where to find those videos...

mr.uk

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha this is a comedy thread i had to laugh at it!

it reminds me of a thread i read on another board by some idiot. He said that if you rub your own sp*nk all over your body before you go out, women will catch onto it and you'll be a pulling machine!:crackup:

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[ insert boner pun here ]

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard of something like this....although that's after there is some rapport lol. Not this blatantly.