Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The ULTIMATE Guide to Beating/Avoiding Oneitis! Revised Edition

anonymousguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what the real solution is?

A GIRLFRIEND

Unfortunately, this is easier said than done. But who cares? :D

level006

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great feeling, waking up, thinking about the girl that I just found out has a boyfriend, and then reading this.
Thank you very much

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what is some "feel" good music to get over her?

Straight after the break up I got into Radiohead and Jimmy Eat World but that stuff really got me depressed big time. I listened to some metal like In Flames and Lamb of God when I was in the angry phase.

Now I just want to listen to music that just calms me and keeps a smile on my face no matter how hard I try to force it.. infront of others.

I'm not ready to forgive my oneitis after she cheated in the end, but I need to move on because the anxiety isn't healthy and I keep checking myspace to see who she's profile commenting or leaving photo comments on guys I know she's interested in (exs included).

*One tip* I would contribute to this thread is block her SN on AIM/MSNMessanger/Yahoo Messanger/ICQ so you're not tempted to message her or see what her away message says.. Same goes for her roommate or closest friend. I know I've been at fault for unblocking her and reblocking her at times just to see what she's up to.

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Upbeat music to me is house/funky house/dance etc...

Something with a happy, fast, funky beat.

azzak

Don Juan
Reaction score
very good

"Think of previous oneitis'"

thats the best point you make. everytime i get infatuated with a girl i always think stupid things like shes the only girl for me, i can only ever be happy with her, shlt like that. but once i get over it, i always think what an idiot i was.

its easier said than done though. i actually have oneitis right now with a girl im casualing a few times a week. and im always thinking things like dam i want more than just sex with this girl, i want love, i want a serious relationship.

reading things like what you posted, and thinking of past mistakes always snaps me back to reality just in time and stops me ****ing up a good thing. so thanks!

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's it in a nutshell. You have to move forward, looking to the past will not help you in anyway, shape or form & if you continually pester the said woman you will just get into trouble. After you blow it the only way things can possibly work out is if down the line you've changed so much that if you ever run into her and she see's the progress you've made, that she might give you a chance. Until you're just really hurting yourself and it's needless. Beautiful women aren't in short supply, go make connections with some other one's and live you're life man.

TheJazz

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the perfect pill for the suffering one-itis victim. Very very well done!