Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The State of Sosuave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
7 girls in one day? Not even Barney Stinson tried to pull something like that. I guess reality is stranger than fiction.
Whenever I even come close to stating that I’m banging two chicks a day a few times a month people come out of the woodwork and say that it’s impossible. I wonder what they’d say if I mentioned that I’ve done 3 a day more than once in the past year? Of course they’ll say that they’re subpar in some way, fat, ugly, a single mom lol.

I’m sure with enhancement drugs, people can do it even more if they want to.

But the truth is that the naysayers simply get laid way less than I do, have no game, have a lower libido than I do, or simply suck at getting women. And if I was involuntarily celibate, I’d be pissed, but I wouldn’t drag down others with more success than me.

I would try to figure out what I’m doing that’s different that leads me to bad results. This seems to be a tall order for many here as it would require introspection, and that might actually require some brain power and or humility.

To each their own I guess. I’m in my 50s I’m still getting more than I can handle. I love the female form, I love figuring out what makes a woman tick, I just love women they’re like exotic pets.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Whenever I even come close to stating that I’m banging two checks a day a few times a month people come out of the woodwork and say that it’s impossible. I wonder what they’d say if I mentioned that I’ve done three more than once in the past year of course they’ll say that they’re subpar in some way, fat, ugly, a single mom lol.

I’m sure with enhancement drugs, people can do it even more if they want to.
I get it. While I have never banged 7 different girls in one day, a couple of years ago I posted about kuming 8 times in less than six hours (with one girl, not different girls).

"Haters" or "Naysayers" or whatever you want to call them started replying "TMI" or "Humblebrag" or variants of that. Whatever, I learned keeping a lower profile about the good stuff going on in my life.

Last edited:

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All the OP did was point out some self-defeating advice posted on SS and look who got triggered.

Then he talks about his experiences and other guys want to make excuses.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
You can call a duck a horse all you want, it still doesn’t make it a horse.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Yeah if you don't have any type of standards and will fvck everything you see, its easy.
Quite assumptive of you when in fact its very possible to have high standards and get beyond that mark with EASE......but dont let me stop you from your assumptive and shallow comments.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
You can call a duck a horse all you want, it still doesn’t make it a horse.
Not sure if you were still talking to me but I dont disagree with your statement at all

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Things evolve or they die.

And as blasphemous as this is: field reports are boring.
I think the problem is few people have the attention span to read them now so they are more valuable for the one who posted it then those who try to read it

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lately I've been browsing this forum during my free time at work, and I feel like I have to chime in after reading some of the stuff I've been seeing:

• Guys saying they don't wear condoms because they "can tell" whether a girl is a slut and would have STDs...
  • Guys saying it's wild to kiss women on a first date...
  • Guys suggesting you "date down" if you want to eventually be happy with a woman...
  • Guys throwing tantrums after being denied sex, with others validating him by saying to "let her fight her own battles if she gets attacked, 'bEcAuSe ThAt'S yOuR pReFeReNcE'"...
Among other dumbass takes.

So I want to weigh in, because finding this forum as early as I did definitely helped me get on a solid road to self-improvement and success with women. For that reason, I want to give back and provide a little perspective to the people on this forum who are actually asking for/giving good advice to the people who need it.

There are a lot of people here giving advice, who should not be. Guys will see a high message count and reaction score, a sensible profile picture and username, and well-worded responses and think "ok this guy sounds like he knows what he's talking about", and I want you to know, more often than not, that is an incorrect assumption. I have some of these guys as Facebook friends and have met some in real life. THEY. ARE. CORNY. So first and foremost, let me describe me, the person giving THIS advice...

I am 29 years old. I am a white, 6ft tall, lean-muscular man around 200lbs. I am good-looking to the extent that I had a modeling contract, although my agency never got me work. I don't make much money, and I live at home with my parents. I have had 3 serious girlfriends in my life and have slept with around 92 women. I stay in my lane...I'm not going to be the one giving you advice on maintaining a long-term relationship, dealing with marriage, or making smart decisions financially - but if you want to seduce women, get in good shape, and sleep around, I can certainly advise you on that. I am not perfect and do not claim to be; I tend to overanalyze situations and have had plenty of issues dealing with difficult women with whom I get into long-term relationships. That said, I also am not the person that will spend all day on this forum theorizing, looksmaxxing, finding redpill articles, etc.

Ultimately, everybody's goals will be different, but this is a message to the newer, younger guys who discovered this forum and are trying to get to a better place with the women in their lives. I HIGHLY advise you to take ANY advice given on this forum with the most massive grain of salt you can imagine...there are some people here who know their **** and walk their talk, but they are few and far between.

Recent posts here have become excessively redpill, defeatist, and entitled, and I just want to set the record straight that this is the internet - where 90% of people will exaggerate claims and make themselves out to be experts in something they are not. It's like the phenomenon that when you ask somebody a question they don't know the answer to, they won't say "I don't know", but rather provide an answer THEY THINK is correct in an effort to either not sound dumb or to come across as an authority.

You might even hold me to the same level of scrutiny that I'm advocating for, and that's fine, I'm not here to convince you that everything I've said is true, it's your choice what you want to believe. If you really wanted to, you could read through my cringe-ass journal and see how I evolved over the years. That said, if you're new to all this, my best advice is to go out, learn to talk to girls, get rejected a ****load, and develop real confidence. From there, you can do whatever you want; be a man*****, be a lover boy, find a wife, whatever your end goal is.

But between the posts I've been seeing on this forum and some of the **** you guys have been posting on Facebook...I just want to tell the new guys to be careful who they're taking advice from.

Enjoy your night.
Well freaking said.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I disagree with you that Gen Z and millenials are soft. We get in just as many fights as you guys did and we use guns way more then other generations. We will shoot people first then ask questions later. We are actually more hard then your generations.
Yes...that's exactly the point. Using guns is soft because when I grew up it was a fist fight you'd get into then accept whoever won, shake their hand then walk away and next time you ran into them things were fine because whatever you had beef over got squashed.

Nowadays people hide behind guns because they are afraid to get punched in the face.

That doesn't make you "hard", that's makes you a b!tch.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Your wrong. Killing someone is WAY way more hard core. You guys back in the day didnt have the balls to shoot somebody. I dare you to call someone in our generation a b*tch to there face. You wont cause you know what will happen so whose the soft one now?
You're clueless and delusional. Stop. You have no idea how much tougher previous generations were compared to yours. And you're not going to shoot anyone. You sound ridiculous. It's no wonder you struggle with women.

kleathe1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there are people here who genuinely try to help & who come from a place of helping others.But I also agree that many threads are really seeking validation and some don't learn and do not seem interested in self awareness.

Its tough the deconstructing yourself and figuring out where *you* actually are the problem. But until that happens things are blocked from improvement. Thats true of any of us to greater or lesser degrees.
For me, the reason I joined this forum is that while I was at the bottom of a rough time picking myself back up off the floor I realized life wasn't done teaching me lessons. I started dating and quickly figured out I was my biggest problem, not society, not this or that generation of girls, not social media, ME. So I stumble across this forum after months of focusing on myself and realized this is a place where I may be able to offer something from areas I am successful in life and seek help where I know I have struggled and still do. I saw many posts that seemed to offer more than just tips and tricks to smash as many women as you can, while at the same time, if that's what you want then you can find advice here too.

Point being, we can complain about what this used to be or what it should be, but I found it as a positive place for discussion on life and male/female roles, sexual prowess, and some entertainment so I plan to contribute in whatever way I can and hopefully someone finds it useful. I feel if that is the spirit of the forum then it will naturally evolve and remain relevant and thrive otherwise it will die off if Noone actually finds value in being here.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I struggle with women yet I have bedded more then you. Whatever. You must not watch the news much or live in the US. You must be blind to all the shooting in US. You call me delusional yet you cant see shootings around you. Take your blinders off. It is my generation doing the shootings and not yours. Your time is over. We run things now. You worship men that play with balls for a living which shows in your picture. You are the last person I would take advice from.
Delusional. And I don't care who you take advise from. Based on literally every woman scenario blowing up in your face, you don't seem to take good advice from anyone.
You're only here to create 5000 threads on the same topic for attention.

Glassguy

Reaction score
It is my generation doing the shootings and not yours. Your time is over. We run things now.
This shows that your generation who got sent to time out instead of getting your soft @sses spanked failed.
Your generation, for the most part, doesn't know how to deal with rejection. The trophies for participation generation. Well kiddo, that was another failure because real life doesn't work like that.
Your generation also has the most mental issues, thus these shootings. Instead of being men enough to go directly to the person there is a problem with, it's easier for your generation to just start shooting a gun they are too stupid to even know how to operate.
Some of your generation doesn't know if they are male or female. Some think they are cats.

Yeah that sounds like a tough generation lol.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Respectfully but you're over ananylsing this, some women are ready to go as soon as they walk in your door. I can think of many times in the past of sexting women before meeting up and as soon as they walk in my door we are literally tearing our clothes off. Is sex with 3 women possible in one day? Yes it is!, but it isn't the norm unless you are one of those few guys that got it like that. Most men will never know what that is like. It's not a bad thing there are levels to this.

Game is Game
To be fair we dont know the quality of the women the OP is bedding. I am not saying this as a shot to him. He is prob doing good. I am saying in general many guys will take quantity over quality. Its not too difficult to smash 30 girls in a year if most of them are fat chicks. When I was younger I was not that picky. Most of the girls I smashed were around the 5/10 to 6/10 range with maybe a few 7.5's sprinkled in there.

If a man says he smashed 3 hot chicks in one day then he must have had a really lucky day or is a super Chad.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree with you that Gen Z and millenials are soft. We get in just as many fights as you guys did and we use guns way more then other generations. We will shoot people first then ask questions later. We are actually more hard then your generations.
Using a gun does not make you tough at all. Most shooters cant fight. Real men settle differences using fist and then shake hands after.

Being willing to take a life over ego is insanity. Guns should be used for self defense and as a last resort to protect your family.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone complains about the state of sosauve, but the irony is that those who complain DON'T do anything to change it...

If there are like four dudes here that wanna read field reports, then wadda ya waiting for? Show & prove!!!

Having said that; there's a reason why yoi don't see field reports. The current dating market has changed so much so, that cold approach is simply less likely to be done.

The current 20 something generation grew up with OLD. That means that "our" generation (30/35 and up) is indeed becoming older. The time when you were spam approaching women is literally a lifetime away.

The dating market is changing.b

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone complains about the state of sosauve, but the irony is that those who complain DON'T do anything to change it...

If there are like four dudes here that wanna read field reports, then wadda ya waiting for? Show & prove!!!

Having said that; there's a reason why yoi don't see field reports. The current dating market has changed so much so, that cold approach is simply less likely to be done.

The current 20 something generation grew up with OLD. That means that "our" generation (30/35 and up) is indeed becoming older. The time when you were spam approaching women is literally a lifetime away.

The dating market is changing.b
Preach! the same guys crying about no field reports and etc are not doing themselves. The only poster I’m aware is @Jesse Pinkman and he gets crapped on. At the end of the day, this is a glorified safe space for certain type of men and there’s nothing wrong with or acknowledging that.

Status
Not open for further replies.