Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The State of Sosuave

Status
Not open for further replies.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its actually quite easy to obtain. I have slept with 4 new chicks in a week without buying them all drinks or dinner. Of course I have went through a month dry spell also, not because I didnt have options, but because I didnt have options that I wanted to bang.

So doing the math, its very easy for a man who can seduce women to get over 100 in a relatively short period of time. Even taking into account heavily screening the women before banging them.
Yeah if you don't have any type of standards and will fvck everything you see, its easy.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was most active in the field, there were times I slept with 3 women in the same day.
If you knew the women.

You would have to set it up that all 3 women were available for sex on the same day, at specific times. It would have to a Saturday because you couldn’t do it on a workday,

- Let’s say you get up on Saturday at 8 am, call Girl A to come over just for sex at 9 am on Saturday morning. She gets there At 9:15 am. She is not going to just make love right away, you have to talk to get a little, maybe have breakfast. That would make it 10 am. Then you make love. By the time you are done and she’s done she has to put on her clothes and get out, it would be 11 am. Again there would no cuddling or talking. She would feel like hooker.

- You recharge, eat again, get ready. next girl woudl have to come at around 2pm. Make love, leaves at 4pm. Again no cuddling or talking after sex. She would feel like a hooker

- Next girl come at 6 pm, same situation. Have sex. You can cuddle with this one because there is no one else after.

Sounds unrealistic.

If you lived with the 3 women.

One comes in your in room at 10 am, has sex with you, leaves. Next one comes in, has sex at 2 pm. Next one comes in, has sex at 6 pm, leaves.

Sounds like a brothel.

If you pulled 3 women at one time for a foursome

You would have to be tall, really good looking, and unbelievable seduction skills.

Sounds possible but I don’t think all 3 women would be hot.

If you didn’t know the women.

Not possible in terms of logistics and timing.

i don't think George Clooney or Brad Pitt could sleep with a new hot young women every month, let alone 3 women in 24 hours.

Clooney dated a soft core actress for a while, and Brad got set up with Jennifer Aniston by his publicist,

Last edited:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you knew the women.

You would have to set it up that all 3 women were available for sex on the same day, at specific times. It would have to a Saturday because you couldn’t do it on a workday,

- Let’s say you get up on Saturday at 8 am, call Girl A to come over just for sex at 9 am on Saturday morning. She gets there At 9:15 am. She is not going to just make love right away, you have to talk to get a little, maybe have breakfast. That would make it 10 am. Then you make love. By the time you are done and she’s done she has to put on her clothes and get out, it would be 11 am. Again there would no cuddling or talking. She would feel like hooker.

- You recharge, eat again, get ready. next girl woudl have to come at around 2pm. Make love, leaves at 4pm. Again no cuddling or talking after sex. She would feel like a hooker

- Next girl come at 6 pm, same situation. Have sex. You can cuddle with this one because there is no one else after.

Sounds unrealistic.

If you lived with the 3 girls.

One comes in your in room at 10 am, has sex with you, leaves. Next one comes in, has sex at 2 pm. Next one comes in, has sex at 6 pm, leaves.

Sounds like a brothel.

If you pulled 3 girls at one time for a foursome

You would have to be tall, really good looking, and unbelievable dedication skills.

Sounds possible but I don’t think all 3 girls would be hot.

If you didn’t know the women.

Not possible in terms of logistics and timing.

i don't think George Clooney or Brad Pitt could sleep with a new hot young women every month, let alone 3 women in 24 hours.

Clooney dated a soft core actress for a while, and Brad got set up with Jennifer Aniston by his publicist,
Respectfully but you're over ananylsing this, some women are ready to go as soon as they walk in your door. I can think of many times in the past of sexting women before meeting up and as soon as they walk in my door we are literally tearing our clothes off. Is sex with 3 women possible in one day? Yes it is!, but it isn't the norm unless you are one of those few guys that got it like that. Most men will never know what that is like. It's not a bad thing there are levels to this.

Game is Game

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Round and round we go, with the same old crew who think they should be the main event in the romance lottery, yet can't seem to buy a ticket.

Then, out of nowhere, here comes Mr. Love-'Em-and-Leave-'Em, claiming a hat-trick thrice. Cue the outrage and disbelief from the sidelines—"Impossible!" they holler, convinced they're somehow more deserving, yet here they are, spectators in their own game.

It's a well-worn record of envy and denial, playing on an endless loop. Pull up a chair, the soap opera never ends.

Serenity

Reaction score
this was a typo on my part in which I did correct myself later in the topic. Take this down or I will report it.
Had OP quoted you by name then maybe, but he didn't. Besides you've already defended yourself by explaining it was a typo.

We're not taking down this post as it's not really about you, currently you're drawing more attention to that small part than anyone else ever cared about.

Relax.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is sex with 3 women possible in one day? Yes it is!, but it isn't the norm unless you are one of those few guys that got it like that. Most men will never know what that is like. It's not a bad thing there are levels to this.
I’ve had sex with 5 different women in one night. It’s not that hard if you put yourself in the favorable situation.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Round and round we go, with the same old crew who think they should be the main event in the romance lottery, yet can't seem to buy a ticket.

Then, out of nowhere, here comes Mr. Love-'Em-and-Leave-'Em, claiming a hat-trick thrice. Cue the outrage and disbelief from the sidelines—"Impossible!" they holler, convinced they're somehow more deserving, yet here they are, spectators in their own game.

It's a well-worn record of envy and denial, playing on an endless loop. Pull up a chair, the soap opera never ends.
I’ve had sex with 5 different women in one night. It’s not that hard if you put yourself in the favorable situation.
I believe you, I've seen it myself, a rich guy whom I know had sex with 7 women in one day and they weren't hookers. This sounds like cap but once again this is not your average guy. When you see that there are men that can get it like that it makes you realize the reason people don't believe it is because they ain't never seen it or experienced it. There are levels to Game and most men are stuck at the basic level, there are other men (a very few that Redpill calls Chads/Tyrones or Top 20%)who are at Ultra Instinct or Super Saiyan level :rofl: .

Personally, the most I've done is sex with 2 women in one day although I did have sex with 3 women in one weekend before Friday-Saturday and multiple 3somes. Heck my first 3some I posted it as a field report on here, not saying this to brag but saying this can happen.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe you, I've seen it myself, a rich guy whom I know had sex with 7 women in one day and they weren't hookers.
Perhaps not officially, but surely they were hooker quality. Try and imagine how that day unfolded ... what were the conversations between the guy and the second, third, fourth girl and so on. Girl no.7: Hey, so what have you been doing today? Guy: oh, today was one of those push it to the limit kind of days ... I had sex with 6 girls and I still have energy for one more ;). How was your day? :rolleyes:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Things evolve or they die.

And as blasphemous as this is: field reports are boring.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lately I've been browsing this forum during my free time at work, and I feel like I have to chime in after reading some of the stuff I've been seeing:

• Guys saying they don't wear condoms because they "can tell" whether a girl is a slut and would have STDs...
  • Guys saying it's wild to kiss women on a first date...
  • Guys suggesting you "date down" if you want to eventually be happy with a woman...
  • Guys throwing tantrums after being denied sex, with others validating him by saying to "let her fight her own battles if she gets attacked, 'bEcAuSe ThAt'S yOuR pReFeReNcE'"...
Among other dumbass takes.

So I want to weigh in, because finding this forum as early as I did definitely helped me get on a solid road to self-improvement and success with women. For that reason, I want to give back and provide a little perspective to the people on this forum who are actually asking for/giving good advice to the people who need it.

There are a lot of people here giving advice, who should not be. Guys will see a high message count and reaction score, a sensible profile picture and username, and well-worded responses and think "ok this guy sounds like he knows what he's talking about", and I want you to know, more often than not, that is an incorrect assumption. I have some of these guys as Facebook friends and have met some in real life. THEY. ARE. CORNY. So first and foremost, let me describe me, the person giving THIS advice...

I am 29 years old. I am a white, 6ft tall, lean-muscular man around 200lbs. I am good-looking to the extent that I had a modeling contract, although my agency never got me work. I don't make much money, and I live at home with my parents. I have had 3 serious girlfriends in my life and have slept with around 92 women. I stay in my lane...I'm not going to be the one giving you advice on maintaining a long-term relationship, dealing with marriage, or making smart decisions financially - but if you want to seduce women, get in good shape, and sleep around, I can certainly advise you on that. I am not perfect and do not claim to be; I tend to overanalyze situations and have had plenty of issues dealing with difficult women with whom I get into long-term relationships. That said, I also am not the person that will spend all day on this forum theorizing, looksmaxxing, finding redpill articles, etc.

Ultimately, everybody's goals will be different, but this is a message to the newer, younger guys who discovered this forum and are trying to get to a better place with the women in their lives. I HIGHLY advise you to take ANY advice given on this forum with the most massive grain of salt you can imagine...there are some people here who know their **** and walk their talk, but they are few and far between.

Recent posts here have become excessively redpill, defeatist, and entitled, and I just want to set the record straight that this is the internet - where 90% of people will exaggerate claims and make themselves out to be experts in something they are not. It's like the phenomenon that when you ask somebody a question they don't know the answer to, they won't say "I don't know", but rather provide an answer THEY THINK is correct in an effort to either not sound dumb or to come across as an authority.

You might even hold me to the same level of scrutiny that I'm advocating for, and that's fine, I'm not here to convince you that everything I've said is true, it's your choice what you want to believe. If you really wanted to, you could read through my cringe-ass journal and see how I evolved over the years. That said, if you're new to all this, my best advice is to go out, learn to talk to girls, get rejected a ****load, and develop real confidence. From there, you can do whatever you want; be a man*****, be a lover boy, find a wife, whatever your end goal is.

But between the posts I've been seeing on this forum and some of the **** you guys have been posting on Facebook...I just want to tell the new guys to be careful who they're taking advice from.

Enjoy your night.

Basically, everyones a loser and doesnt know ****. Except the guy that lives in his moms basement with 29 years, he is the one that bangs all the hot chicks and tells people they are dumb losers .......

This guy is the example for whats wrong on SS.
People with literally no life experience calling people dumb, defeatists, losers etc.etc.

Are you RazorRambo?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps not officially, but surely they were hooker quality. Try and imagine how that day unfolded ... what were the conversations between the guy and the second, third, fourth girl and so on. Girl no.7: Hey, so what have you been doing today? Guy: oh, today was one of those push it to the limit kind of days ... I had sex with 6 girls and I still have energy for one more ;). How was your day? :rolleyes:
Actually, he lives in Miami and lives in a 2.5 MIllion bungalow. I saw this in person as I was visiting him. He had girls set up from 8 am to midnight. I was baffled that any man could have the stamina to do so but it's not something he did/does every day. On average, he does 3 women a day.

I think he's a sex addict

*Shrugs*

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Things evolve or they die.

And as blasphemous as this is: field reports are boring.
I rather read a field report though, than the 500th thread about why women suck, there was a time when you could actually learn something from them cause you had guys posting them who actually were really good with women coupled with the fact that they were phenomenal writers and it was like reading a datasheet or a novel. This field report thread by Snow Plowman for example in 2009 helped me out a ton cause his game was similar to mine at the time. So when I had a "Sticking Point" it's already something he addressed and solved. I would field test his solution if it worked great if not great, because eventually i found my own solution.

After going out tons I found my own path and style.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
It’s rare I read anything longer than two paragraphs that is written here. The wall of text posts just make my eyes glaze over. And when I do it’s because the writer is engaging me as a reader. Often the longer posts are so analytical it screams “this guy is either an autist or so mired in the details it’s illegible”.

I rather read a field report though, than the 500th thread about why women suck, there was a time when you could actually learn something from them cause you had guys posting them who actually were really good with women coupled with the fact that they were phenomenal writers and it was like reading a datasheet or a novel. This field report thread by Snow Plowman for example in 2009 helped me out a ton cause his game was similar to mine at the time. So when I had a "Sticking Point" it's already something he addressed and solved. I would field test his solution if it worked great if not great, because eventually i found my own solution.

After going out tons I found my own path and style.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
7 girls in one day? Not even Barney Stinson tried to pull something like that. I guess reality is stranger than fiction.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s rare I read anything longer than two paragraphs that is written here. The wall of text posts just make my eyes glaze over. And when I do it’s because the writer is engaging me as a reader. Often the longer posts are so analytical it screams “this guy is either an autist or so mired in the details it’s illegible”.
This post made me laugh IRL I do think the era of field reports is long long dead, IMO it's best to keep a private journal. For various reasons but I remember a couple of guys whose girlfriends or wives found out they posted on here and it created problems for them lmfaooo

I also agree some field reports read like they were typed by someone autistic as well who barely knows how to type lmfaooo

Status
Not open for further replies.