Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The significance of a "couples profile pic"

EverSure75

Don Juan
Reaction score
What about the girl who has a boyfriend...has shown interest...had a profile pic with her boyfriend...then crops him out of the pic and just has herself in the new pic. Lol

Billtx49

Reaction score
Advertise what?
Herself, for whatever reason she has. If you think she's hot, would you hit on her or give her attention if she's showing a couple pic? I personally wouldn't bother.
She's more than likely still seeking with her selfie the male attention she got before BF came along and may not be 100% into him.

Last edited:

randalljohnson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Herself, for whatever reason she has. If you think she's hot, would you hit on her or give her attention if she's showing a couple pic? I personally wouldn't bother.
She's more than likely still seeking with her selfie the male attention she got before BF came along and may not be 100% into him.
I guess we'll see about that. She still posts about me so it's not like the people on her facebook don't see me.

cityboy989

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess we'll see about that. She still posts about me so it's not like the people on her facebook don't see me.
Just cause a girl may cycle through profile pics and doesn't include you doesn't AUTOMATICALLY mean she's not totally into you, but if she had exes in her pic and she seems to follow the trend as the typical "young female daily facebook user" who enjoys the attention she receives (attention in general, not specifically male attention) I would question why she wouldn't include you in her pic.

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score
Publicly viewable couples pics serve the same purpose, profile or not. As a general rule and in my experience, it has been a red flag when my girlfriends didn't put up couple pictures. Good looking women will want and expect attention for themselves but if they are loyal they will not mind scaring off some attention in order to protect the relationship via couples pictures.
Not necessarily as I've known long time established couples to both reach an agreement not to even show they are tied together in a relationship via the "Relationship status". There's this woman I know I met out and about with her boyfriend. Noticed she didn't have too many pictures of him lately, As a whole rarely has any of them together.

She told me she did that on purpose because if they were to ever beak up, they wouldn't want people start asking them questions like, "I noticed your relationship status changed, you and Bill break up?!"

So a lot of couples agree not to do that because they don't want their friends getting up in their business.

cityboy989

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not necessarily as I've known long time established couples to both reach an agreement not to even show they are tied together in a relationship via the "Relationship status". There's this woman I know I met out and about with her boyfriend. Noticed she didn't have too many pictures of him lately, As a whole rarely has any of them together.

She told me she did that on purpose because if they were to ever beak up, they wouldn't want people start asking them questions like, "I noticed your relationship status changed, you and Bill break up?!"

So a lot of couples agree not to do that because they don't want their friends getting up in their business.
I'm a bit iffy on young couples who claim such things