The Rules For Women

ROOKIE OF THE YEAR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, does anybody know the rules and list all of them out. David said its in bookstores. I couldn't find them, even on internet.

Any help? please list them

Thanx, pro seducers

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.therulesbook.com/

Bear in mind that women who follow 'the rules' are very hard to 'break' -- you'll be doing the DJ thing and they'll be sitting at home twiddling their thumbs and being passive. Also I *think* a lot of the stuff preached here wouldn't fly with them.

edit: also the rules are supposedly good to find a woman a husband. So there's also that aspect of incongruity if you are not after a serious relationship.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I strongly advise anyone to pick up this book and read it. When you encounter a "Rules Girl", you'll know how to beat her at her own game, and even use it to tease them. I've done it by saying 5hit like "Hello creature unlike any other!"

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I read it a year ago. Its pretty much a girl version of being a DJ. Its actually pretty much good stuff except for one or two things from what I remember.

Standard stuff that we do: Don't accept an invitation for friday night on friday afternoon (basically the stuff we do to make her think we AREN'T sitting around with nothing to do on a friday night even if we are.)

From what I remember I thought it matched the DJ thing pretty well. The two would get along well.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hello creature unlike any other,.." LOL Heheh,..

I can just imagine the expression a 'Rules Girl's' face if you floated that one by her as a neg hit, hahaha!

Just remember, they have rules, so should you. If they don't want to play by your's, there are plenty of HBs who will. I laughed my azz off reading this stuff thinking the whole time how these conditions are all predicated upon how hot she is. Women dictate their conditons for intimacy and men dictate their conditions for attraction - all the rules in the world wont give her a flatter stomach or a smaller azz.

I laughed hardest at the rule for long distance relationships. Here's my rule for guys on this, NEVER even entertain the idea of an LDR. LDR=AFC.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love how they teach women to be more passive, as if they don't already do that......it's cool thought, just gives me more oppurtunities to tighten my leash

Are "The Rules" well known by alot of women out there? I've never heard of the before??

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing that I couldn't help but notice about the book is it ENCOURAGES women to not only find an AFC, but to bring out his AFC qualities. AFCs are everywhere so why do you need a $10 book on how to find one?

What I've noticed about the Rules Girls I've met is they don't stick to the book 100%. They pick and choose the rules they want to follow.

As a side note, one of the women who was involved in writing the book got divorced. So much for Mr. Right.

Devestator

Don Juan
Reaction score
They have quite a racket. $50 to ask them a question via e-mail? $200 for a one hour phone call? WTF!? The man they trick into marrying them better be frickin RICH!

If a DJ and a rule girl were placed in the same room, would they both spontaneously combust?

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HA!! The "top 10" rules are some of the most ridiculous sh!t Ive ever heard. Especially #8---"If it's been more than a year, see less of him and think about dating others. You've already spent more than a year waiting for him to propose; do you have another year to wait?" Give me a flippin break. No wonder that ho is divorced. I laughed my a$$ off at that LDR crap.
"Remember, the first three visits are really nothing more than three dates... and on the first three dates we don't have sex with a man or have him stay at our place overnight."

I agree w/ Rollo---any guy who entertains the idea of an LDR with a girl he is not already in a LTR with is a chump.

Some of them made a little sense, but I havent read the book. Sounds like the female equivalent of a don juan.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think a relationship with a rules girl is possible because the Rules expect a guy to sacrifice his self respect and chase after women like a puppy. No DJ would ever fall for this crap.

I luaghed my azz off when I read about the rule telling the woman to start seeing other guys to make him jealous if he doesn't propose within a year. If my girlfried ever went on a date with another guy her azz is getting kicked to the curb.

HornetAce

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rule 3 in that top ten of theirs is bad. AFCs won't ask a woman out because of fear of rejection. I guess it helps weed out the AFCs for the kinds of guys women want, but like the other poster said, it seems like the book wants men with AFC qualities.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The simple fact is that women don't have any success with those rules.

1. women don't find AFCs attractive so passion never develops .
and a relationship never starts.

2. AFCs won't pursue them. They will give up .

3. DJs will just next them when they don't show interest. Passion will develop but she won't go with it becase she was told to hold out for the AFC.

It is funny that those books promote AFCism but then tell the woman to do everything they can to fend those AFCs off.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: well

Originally posted by ROOKIE OF THE YEAR
say ice cold, i thought you said you gonna email a copy of dat book

right?
No.

One of the "rules" for chicks is to reply to one of every four emails you send them.

So you might just email them 4 times.

And I don't have the book. Never read it.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

I've never read the book, but from what it's widespread readership appears to be, these "rules" are disseminated in more ways than just the book. Think about how us men impart our knowledge in various ways to friends until they 'specifically' ask for what our source is?

If you juxtaposed our basic info versus their's, a severe difference would emerge between both camps. While each is wildly selfish (aren't we all?), the rules come from a very contrived, rigid, and vindictive path wrought with pain, problems, and heartache. No to mention, it debases men into such a subservient position. Then you come to the DJ books, the seduction material, etc...

Not that some aren't just out for azz, but it's hardly so ill as what is put forth by vindictive women. I would wager most women have been exposed to the rules directly or indirectly via friends, or direct ownership of the book. If a girl is hurt or frustrated enough, she'll cave to it. The girl who employs such tactics is the one's to be wary of...

A-Unit

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re:

Originally posted by A-Unit
I've never read the book, but from what it's widespread readership appears to be, these "rules" are disseminated in more ways than just the book. Think about how us men impart our knowledge in various ways to friends until they 'specifically' ask for what our source is?

If you juxtaposed our basic info versus their's, a severe difference would emerge between both camps. While each is wildly selfish (aren't we all?), the rules come from a very contrived, rigid, and vindictive path wrought with pain, problems, and heartache. No to mention, it debases men into such a subservient position. Then you come to the DJ books, the seduction material, etc...

Not that some aren't just out for azz, but it's hardly so ill as what is put forth by vindictive women. I would wager most women have been exposed to the rules directly or indirectly via friends, or direct ownership of the book. If a girl is hurt or frustrated enough, she'll cave to it. The girl who employs such tactics is the one's to be wary of...

A-Unit
With me, the girls who employ such tactics are the ones that hit the curb first...and the hardest.

Devestator

Don Juan
Reaction score
I assume s(he) would know a thing or two about men.