Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The real way to attract women

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Talk a deep breath and a step back.

It's OK to use "AFC" game like interview mode and friendzone fluff talk for a while because it gets you TALKING. Then you can tighten up your game once you are comfortable with normal conversations.

Think baby steps. A guy with the worst game that talks to girls will outperform a PUA student who talks himself out of talking because its not perfect textbook game.

charmest

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
Talk a deep breath and a step back.

It's OK to use "AFC" game like interview mode and friendzone fluff talk for a while because it gets you TALKING. Then you can tighten up your game once you are comfortable with normal conversations.

Think baby steps. A guy with the worst game that talks to girls will outperform a PUA student who talks himself out of talking because its not perfect textbook game.

I can do only interview mode and nothing else. It doesn't improve. That's the matter!
I thought, for e.g. with the Mystery method, I could have a plan or a manual and I could do at least anything.

In "Routines Manual" there is at least given an example, what to begin with.

charmest

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
Ok that's a start. Do you do kino? Maybe touch her arm while making a point?
What is a start? No, I don't do kino. Sometimes, when I touch any girl an her arm, she pulls it away. And kino would be forced. I could touch her shoulder by laying my hand around her neck on her shoulder. I don't know how to make kino naturally.

What do you mean by "making a point"`?

charmest

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

I approached today a girl in the bus (I just make it to approach in public transports!). I asked her if she wasn't feeling to hot in the boots she wore. She smiled and disagreed. Then a little pause, before I asked her while was tipping something in her mobile, if she was a left-handed or right-handed person. She told me being right-handed. I meant it seems to be that she would be a left-handed cause she was using more that hand. Then again pause. Now I asked her if she was wearing regularly fat lips. She said yes. I asked her if she was wearing them to attract attention. She said "yes, somehow I have to". I had to laugh. I told her that it looks good. She thanked me, but I didn't say "welcome" but just stayed calm.
She called someone. Maybe her boyfriend and was talking to him and telling him that she went on a club last night and had to get up early etc.
After the call I asked her where she went last night. She said "nowhere". Then I asked her where she was from and she answered. I told knowing that town. I also told her something about a friend who works there. Then she stood up said bye and left the bus. Actually, she needn't to get out! That's bad!
Well, later, I saw her on my uni and she saw away as I looked to her.
On the way back: A girl was sitting on the other block. As some guests stood up and went, she came to me and slept. But she stepped several times on my shoes. Once, she excused and I said it'd be ok. She even seemed saying to me bye. I remained quiet.

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First, if you had all of the answers, you wouldn't need to ask, so I think looking outside of yourself for some answers is good. Some people think that if they are having difficulties in this area of life that there's something wrong with them. I'm here to tell you there's absolutely nothing wrong with you. Many guys have had to deal with similar issues. It's simply a matter of learning better habits and unlearning bad habits.

If I had to give you a plan of action, it would be this. For the next few months, simply become comfortable having conversations with people. Women, men, old people, young people. Just practice being social. In the DJ Bible there should be a section on conversation skills. Come up with a few normal conversational topics to use, based on what you've read.

Read the sections on attitude also. Just read them and ponder on them. But as far as action, don't practice using touch during conversation, YET. Spend the next two to three months practicing your conversation skills. Get to the point where talking with women is no big deal. You're not trying to get dates, YET. You practice in this low-pressure manner for 2 to 3 months.

After that, once you're comfortable talking with men and women, you can practice closing in slightly on a woman's personal space. From months 3 to 5, you continue practicing conversation skills, but you add in eye contact and entering a woman's personal space a little at a time. You do this if the conversation is going really well. Just move a few inches closer to her. Notice if she moves closer to you. If she does, during your conversation, maybe if she's being warm and friendly, at some point, while maintaining eye contact, she will probably begin touching your arm during conversation. You can simply reciprocate at some point by using conversational touch. If you need to know how to do it properly, look up Darren Brown videos on youtube and notice how he uses conversational touch.

You can mimic the quality of his conversational touch but simply use it less frequently than he does. His style of touch is usually soft and non-threatening. You don't have to use touch as MUCH as he does, but mimic the quality of his touches. No hard slaps on the back. Gentle, non-threatening, friendly conversational touch.

But the first 2-3 months, focus on conversation and attitude ONLY. Then layer in additional things as you continue practicing what you've already become good at.

charmest

Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean DJ Boot Camp, not DJ Bible! DJ Bible tells you about getting sexual and that testosterone is all!

Well, I Do so. Today, a 2nd time: I wore a watch, but I asked a girl for the time. Then I asked her how long the bus take til the railway station. She answered both times. Then, she stood up and went. Not that friendly. Right?

Currently, I do so what yyou tell me. But it's more a monolog!

I can't do small talk. I don't know what to talk about. It ends in small talk when talking to older women. I can't flirt. Someone told me to ask a girl who can lie better: guys or girls. Such questions would be a great opener for newbies.

I'm comfortable, but I do monologues or girls stand up and go away. So wasn't it the case 3 years ago!

TopGun2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP stop worry about what other people think of you.

you do whatever you want as a man

charmest

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do so, at the moment. But actually I have to attract. That's the point! Currently, I do exactly this one!