The real way to attract women

charmest

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm new here but I'm desperating. I'm 26, virgin, I can approach girls/women, but can't hold the conversation going. Sometimes girls approach me. But even then, I don't know how to talk to them and how to make them go my way. Some make me laugh. But I never can make anyone laugh. My humor is for others goofy-like, silly or standup-comedian-like. But not the high status like. I'm reading "Revelation" from Mystery- Maybe it'll help me. So my question: Is it possible by talking, attracting, seducing and getting the women (laid) without making them laugh? I can make them smile with very much energy.
I tried ****y and funny, but i was only ****y and was called as dumbass/jerk. Then I was avoided. Here as well: the funny part missed out. So: I'm not funny.
Maybe I tend to be overly confident. If I once went after "rules of the game-missions" I approached several women. They talked with me friendly. But once, I tried to attract a HB9, but she ignored me.I continued til she listened to her friend and turned her head away.

I can only do tiny talk, hardly small talk. If I've got luck, it goes to a neutral conversation. But I couldn't make it go to a seductive talk and I don't know how to. Usualyy I'm very directly and offensive. But I do't know if it'd be right to tell a woman how horny I think she is and that I'd let her make me give a BJ or sth. like that.

Mostly, I land into the friend zone or even worse: Harmless zone, although I don't act needy, don't always agree to what the girl says. I always go my way, cause it's something like my life's principle.

Thanks.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. You try to hard.
2. You put women on a pedastol.
3. You come off as needy
3. Your seeking validation.
4. You are not straight to the point. You try to small talk instead of getting to the point.

Homework for you:
Before the week is out i want you to walk up to 10 girls and say

" i find you attractive and im interested in getting to know you, can i call you"
Maintain eye contact ..

Come back and tell me the results

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. You try to hard.
3. You come off as needy
4. You are not straight to the point. You try to small talk instead of getting to the point.

Homework for you:

" i find you attractive and im interested in getting to know you, can i call you"
Maintain eye contact ..

alpha_ash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cola said:
1. You try to hard.
3. You come off as needy

Homework for you:

Maintain eye contact ..

Excellent advice! Its almost guaranteed rejection, but it will build tolerance. Go in knowing they will reject you because that one girl who says "Hi" back is going to make all this worthwhile :)

Stingers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do some reading up on the DJ bible it's on the bottom left corner. There is a program for reading it so follow that. Study it but MAKE SURE YOU USE WHAT YOU LEARN IN REAL SITUATIONS. Learning a punch doesn't make you a pro fighter experience does

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Complicated question. I'm at work right now so I'll give a short answer.

1. Drop the c&f. It's HORRIBLE for newbies (and even for a lot of intermediate and advanced guys too.) If you're not a natural ball buster, you come across as a d$ck (and not the attractive kind). Been there, done that.

2. Stop trying to be funny. It's better to be serious/normal and only pepper in humor when a REALLY good opportunity comes. Less is more. I only said two or three funny things in my last field report. More powerful that way. Don't be a standup comedian.

3. Drop the PUA books. You need to simplify your game, not complicate it like the gurus do.

4. Find girls you genuinely WANT to talk to so the conversation flows. So many guys are trying to force conversations with some airhead b@tch that they don't click with. Open her and try a conversation. If you don't click within 10 minutes MAX, eject. Conversations should be natural and fun. She's a person, not just a hole.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of Community guys are highly intelligent so they don't easily click with your typical big sunglasses, fake tanned, highlighted hair, I L o v e P I nhk girls lol.

It's not a bad thing. Gotta screen more. A chick you click with will HELP you with the conversation.

A few simple tweaks and you'll be on your way. Good luck man.

Brosy

Don Juan
Reaction score
As Mike said, don't try to be funny. Girls say they like a man that can make them laugh, but you know what, a girl that finds you attractive will laugh at literally anything you say/do anyway, so it's kind of circular that one.

Also don't try and force conversations with HB9's unless you're going guns blazing direct, they get attempted small talk CONSTANTLY, they'll know your agenda immediately. Even if you tell yourself "huh I was only being friendly, nothing in it!"you are just lying to yourself, you wanted to bang her... and she knew it.

Ultimately as the others have said, don't "be" anything, I loose count the amount of times I've got positive reactions by being straight faced and, to be honest, quite dull! I'm same as you mate, my sense of humour is a bit off the wall and my friends love it, but this is the time to internalize this, witty as your thoughts may be.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brosy said:
As Mike said, don't try to be funny. Girls say they like a man that can make them laugh, but you know what, a girl that finds you attractive will laugh at literally anything you say/do anyway, so it's kind of circular that one.
That right there is a huge key piece of advice and rightfully true.

When a girl enjoys your company that much, you're in as long
as you don't mess it up.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your friends might think you are hysterically funny. But that means nothing to women. If she doesn't find you attractive, she won't laugh. Honestly don't even worry about the humor thing unless it comes out naturally at a good opportunity.

You'll see some serious guys pull at bar and club. Some will get a full close without ever cracking a single joke.

Humor is good, but not strictly necessary for pickup and seduction.

I have yet to see a guy joke his way into a girl's panties, unless she already found him attractive and was giggly anyway. It those cases, it wasn't his humor that got him to score.

To an observer, it looks like his humor was the CAUSE of his success. The reality is his looks led to the giggling, not his superior comedy skills.

Brad Pitt would be a great comedian if the crowd was all women.

charmest

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to be honest: Nowadays, I can't even approach, so that women give their attention. In bars & clubs I can't approach. If I could some time ago, I just asked her where she's from while a guy with whom I was there made her laugh and flirted with her.

How many chances do I have without social circle to get women?
Once, I was approached by a young woman. She asked me to take a seat next to her. Firstly, I rejected, then I accepted it. I asked her about her broken leg and she held the conversation afterwards by asking me about my study. She even made me laugh - I appreciated it and told her to like humurmous women. She just smiled. I tried to make her laugh by making a comment. But she didn't laugh. She even told from where she was with a sigh. As I told her that her accent was remarkable, she meant it should be so.

I now know, I can't flirt, can't build a connection, I'm not adroit and I'm not funny. I tease people. But it's more annoying than flirting!
I thought, I could attract women with my personality than with looks. At the moment, I don't look great. In the Mystery Method, I thought to push up by personality. Everywhere, there's written that women get into bed or even get together with guys who is humourous and who makes them laugh. Talks with me end without laughing. Sometimes it's amusing. Rarely, they smiled.

Maybe, some women think what I actually want from them when I approach them. No, not all women think, a man is just going to get in her pants. Some just think, I just wanna talk to them. Sadly, a girl even explained me that some guys approached her in train but she thinks that those guys just wanted to talk. I told her, they were interested in her - no plain talk!

So, you guys mean, I should let myself be approached. Anytime, women will on their own like or love me and wanna get me?

I'm 6.02ft (1,85m) and weigh 253 lbs. My BMI is at 33.

Girls actually don't laugh still when I think they are falling for me. Maybe, I just think too much and girls are just interested in me as person and not as a love mate? Who knows.

I've downloaded the new DJ Bible. In the Book of Pook, there is written ot be a fun guy. I'm lacking also this point. People don't get to me and I'm socially rejected.
I'm the crazy guy for people cause I exaggerate some things. Crazy in a bad way.

So, I unite negative personality traits. What about "How to be the bad boy women Love " by Ron Louis?

dap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do what cola said. Read pook a few hours a day but you actually got to get out there and do shìt if you want to improve yourself.

Do what cola said and report back. Also try to lose weight.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
A lot of Community guys are highly intelligent so they don't easily click with your typical big sunglasses, fake tanned, highlighted hair, I L o v e P I nhk girls lol.

most women seem to want a dane cook, while im more of a bill hicks

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
Complicated question. I'm at work right now so I'll give a short answer.

1. Drop the c&f. It's HORRIBLE for newbies (and even for a lot of intermediate and advanced guys too.) If you're not a natural ball buster, you come across as a d$ck (and not the attractive kind). Been there, done that.

2. Stop trying to be funny. It's better to be serious/normal and only pepper in humor when a REALLY good opportunity comes. Less is more. I only said two or three funny things in my last field report. More powerful that way. Don't be a standup comedian.

3. Drop the PUA books. You need to simplify your game, not complicate it like the gurus do.

4. Find girls you genuinely WANT to talk to so the conversation flows. So many guys are trying to force conversations with some airhead b@tch that they don't click with. Open her and try a conversation. If you don't click within 10 minutes MAX, eject. Conversations should be natural and fun. She's a person, not just a hole.
use this.

i'm still new. what i have found is this: go out and go out NOW!

that's it. people keep telling me the game is fun. last weekend i went out and i pushed a girl threw maccas drive threw in a shopping trolley.

that's just a crazy story i got from going out. and i don't even go out 7 nights a week. i make it out like once a week.

for me, i have ADVANCE game concepts for the level of game i have. why? because i spent 6 months on the forums soaking it all up. watching every video that's out there. do i suggest this. NO! now if i get a girls number, or i get a makeout in the club. i feel like i didn't push it enough or a i could have done this better, or that.

if you just go out and drop the game theory for 6 months. you will learn so much more. then come back and read it all. that's the best way to get those so called " clicks" in your mind that set you free.

Kbomb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In the middle of one of these neutral conversations drop some ridiculous line that you can't recover from. This will help you relax and stop being so stiff.

Something like " If only I didn't have a tiny penis"

Those will show you how much it matters what you say or do, or more importantly what the girl you're talking to, thinks about you. When you get better at this aspect of socializing you can actually say things like the above and she will eat it off your ****.

charmest

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm reading the Don Juan Book. There is explained that everything is about Testosterone! At me, my testosterone value was low-normal (it was normal, lay on the lower part, not low)

I've no boldness I think (if it's courage and ****y, then I have it), but I'm courageous and go sometimes too far. I'm not quick-witted-that's a really bad point! Why is that so?
So, I'm lacking humor, quick-witted. But aggression and libido are there - but there, they're even exaggerated available. I have got a strong growth of beard as well. So, some parts are very active, others aren't.
Can you make your testosterone spread overall, that you aren't overly aggressive but therefore more humorous and quick-witted?
Or do I have just to learn how to be quick-witted/being quick on the trigger out of a book?

If I get testosterone, does that mean that I'll improve being quick-witted automatically? Or do I have to learn that manually for e.g. out of a book? I'm lacking conversational skills. Small talk is something I hardly do, because I'm introverted.

If I go out, I've got problems to approach, because I don't know what to talk about. It ends mostly in interviews.

@Kbomb:If I do so, I make a joke of myself. I tried that some years ago in my class and I got a clown.

Sneevox

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
charmest said:
I've downloaded the new DJ Bible. In the Book of Pook, there is written ot be a fun guy. I'm lacking also this point. People don't get to me and I'm socially rejected.

Stop looking to outside sources for the answers and you'll find them, eventually. It takes work. The Book of Pook doesn't have your answers, the Bible doesn't have your answers, and any manifesto on how to live life won't have your answers.

Pook wrote that because it's what he thought AT THE TIME. Pook moved on to learn more and more things about life than simply those aspects which are written in his "book".

Trust me, man, ignore what you read and find the truth from inside. Work to figure out what is true and false. You'll understand things from a different perspective.

NobodyCares1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP don't worry about not being funny, you don't need to be funny. Most of the time I pick up girls I'm not funny. I just talk and take it light. Do some KINO and make a move.

As guys have already said, just approach and don't worry about stupid stuff.

charmest

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sneevox said:
Stop looking to outside sources for the answers and you'll find them, eventually. It takes work. The Book of Pook doesn't have your answers, the Bible doesn't have your answers, and any manifesto on how to live life won't have your answers.

Pook wrote that because it's what he thought AT THE TIME. Pook moved on to learn more and more things about life than simply those aspects which are written in his "book".

Trust me, man, ignore what you read and find the truth from inside. Work to figure out what is true and false. You'll understand things from a different perspective.
I can't even approach anyone. Some time ago, I approachen on daytime, but now I don't. If I say hello, I don't know what shall come after that. If no outer source, where should I look else? I have no idea. I even can't do small talk.
On the other hand, I've given up the dream of getting a woman anytime.
Some time ago, I was used to talk. I even talked with girls - and it was serious talk. The girls weren't laughing, they were just talking. Maybe, they felt it was boring cause they made such a face.
Remain: I don't know what to talk about and I don't hit the fun factor of others cause it's not the same what makes fun for me, than what is for others fun. Same thing in the university of applied sciences: I listen to what they talk and what they laugh about. I can't laugh about such things. About what I can laugh, they don't.
I don't even know about stupid stuff! I really have no idea! They just look at me and then they turn. I just need so much time thinking in front of them about what comes next. At the same time, I try not going into interview mode and not being Mr Nice Guy.
And the fact, approaching 10 beautiful women and telling them I find them attractive and I wanna get more to know about them- that's rubbish! My outer experience isn't that great. I'm the nice guy without being nice, needy and so on. I stay neutral but why am I seen as nice? I don't go into a girl's anus, but I'm still a nice guy???
I'm the No-man. I just don't know why women see me as nice (so: as a nice guy!)

No attraction without being funny! I make myself a fool if I try to be funny.

Top Bottom