Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Official FOREX Thread

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh god, you guys are idiots :) A 21 year old posts on an online message board saying he's worth $10,000,000, then offers up a few Photoshopped screenshots and a fake webcam pic of some chick as proof, and you believe him. *sigh* You know what, you deserve to get scammed. I've said all that i'm gonna say. The fact that he's a fake has now been CONCLUSIVELY proven. Those who can't see the truth are just plain blind. They're not free to screw themselves as they wish. I'm gonna go for a run, have fun :)

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Fletchrush17 said:
Ok great, go run along and play somewhere else, I've just turned another profit on the Japanese Yen. Tell mommy I'll be home at 4 PM drunk as a skunk.

Are you still shorting usd/ jpy???

I just re-entered and have gained 1 pip. I was reading on another site that this trend should last well into the morning when most people get the news, but who knows how that will go. I've set my stop loss, so that I can get some sex and some sleep in the next half hour:rock:

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MetalFortress said:
That "windowblinds", as you call it, is Dealbook FX2's default layout. It looks the same on my machine, which is also Win XP standard. Don't tell me you've never seen a program where they modify the toolbar. Also, look at the Primus pic, and look at the taskbar. Under the images, see the green circle with "FX"? That's the Dealbook FX2 button. Dealbook FX2 is the program in the first image.

Also, take a look at the little "250537" in the corner. That's his account number.

There is no pay for a referral on GFT Forex. I would know, because I'm on GFT, and there is NO referral program. When you sign up, they never ask who referred you other than the vague "friend" or "advertisement" dropdown menu. They ask for no usernames or member numbers from people who referred you. Also, he would be plugging GFT as THE best forex no matter what, when in fact he admits that others like MBTrading are the most favorably reviewed but that GFT was just the one HE preferred to use. You clearly have no clue what you are talking about here.
Hey, i don't know why he's doing it, and that was just my theory. What i DO know is that he's a fake. His gf pic was proven to be fake by FIFTEEN people. Enough said. Goodbye.

fonderboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
15 experts concluded that the pic is fake. This is as much irrefutable evidence as anything has EVER had behind it. This is so clear to see that it isn't even debatable. The guy's a fake. Period.
The vitriolic accusations I was referring to was the one where you claimed he was collecting commission for referrals. There was no proof of this and it was all speculation on your part.

Fletchrush17

Don Juan
Reaction score
SELF-MASTERY said:
Are you still shorting usd/ jpy???

I just re-entered and have gained 1 pip. I was reading on another site that this trend should last well into the morning when most people get the news, but who knows how that will go. I've set my stop loss, so that I can get some sex and some sleep in the next half hour:rock:
I re-shorted at 114.36, but then it jumped up to the buy of 114.39 for awhile..finally in the black now since it's at .32..I guess I'll just **** around and see how far it will go since I jumped the gun on the last buy.

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Melbourne (Aus) Little Bahma (Bahamas) Marbella (S
Krassus said:
Hey, i don't know why he's doing it, and that was just my theory. What i DO know is that he's a fake. His gf pic was proven to be fake by FIFTEEN people. Enough said. Goodbye.
Yes 15 people imaginary people because I'm sure with your personality you have no real friends.

That was a pic of her It was taken with a webcam the sosuave.com didnt show to well so I touched it up in paint. So yeh most of what you said is right, I darkend the letters so people could see it and its a webcam pic whats the big deal?

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/1307/krassusdealbookbj2.jpg

I spelt his name out with chart patterns on the dealbook platform hahahaha.

Good luck making up a story about that being photoshoped.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Fletchrush17 said:
I re-shorted at 114.36, but then it jumped up to the buy of 114.39 for awhile..finally in the black now since it's at .32..I guess I'll just **** around and see how far it will go since I jumped the gun on the last buy.
I re-shorted at 114.35. I'm thinking about setting my stop lower and taking some profit off the table, but Im not sure:confused:

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
fonderboy said:
The vitriolic accusations I was referring to was the one where you claimed he was collecting commission for referrals. There was no proof of this and it was all speculation on your part.
DUDE vitriolic is too big of word for this time of night:nervous:

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ANYWAYs, now that the looney is gone, how is everyone else doing on forex? I came back from a 2,500 dollar deficit today to now be 420 dollars above where I started, after I figured out a few strategies. So since the deficit, I've made about 3000 dollars today. If anyone else uses FXgame, see the "XAU/USD" and "XAG/USD"? XAU is gold, and XAG is silver. I made almost half of my 3,000 today on the fluctuations of gold prices. Overall, about 8-10 straight positive trades.

ProTip: what goes up, always comes down, so examine the chart and see whether you're in a high and low phase. Use the stachostic oscillator to predict an upcoming market trend. Most important: BUY LOW, SELL HIGH. And patience is the key, because what goes up, always comes back down at some point. That's true for the reverse too. Just don't bail immediately because of an initial loss. In fact, I quit putting stop-losses on my trades, and now I only put take-profits on them, that way if I load up on pips while I'm gone it will sell automatically, but if there's an initial pip deficit it will ride out the storm.

Investing is a bit like surfing: learn how to read the waves (or in this case, the trends) and ride them. Don't get impatient or panic, because there is WAY less of a chance of a country's currency crashing instantly than a company's stock doing so. And in those few chances, they would be due to events that you're going to see on the front page of the paper.

Fletchrush17

Don Juan
Reaction score
SELF-MASTERY said:
I re-shorted at 114.35. I'm thinking about setting my stop lower and taking some profit off the table, but Im not sure:confused:
It keeps dropping, and none of the indicators show any movement to suggest that this is the end...I'd maybe set a stop .35 and just keep riding the wave. But take that with a grain of salt, given my expertise of the past 5 hrs in the FX market.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are a real FOREX trader, and you do know your stuff. You shouldn't have made up all that crap about Spain, though. It was funny, but now an otherwise informative thread will probably be deleted.

well so I touched it up in paint. So yeh most of what you said is right,
So you touched it up in Paint.

Which means you have the original . . . right? LOL

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Melbourne (Aus) Little Bahma (Bahamas) Marbella (S
What I didn't make that stuff up, the lettering on that pic didnt show up well so i jsut made the lettering a lil darker, It did day sosuave. Its just a webcam image and I made the lettering a little darker the whole thing about Spain started a month ago I was talkign about my current GF 1 month ago before this forex thing ever existed.

I think the first thread I ever made spoke about this current GF.

Fletchrush17

Don Juan
Reaction score
MetalFortress said:
ANYWAYs, now that the looney is gone, how is everyone else doing on forex? I came back from a 2,500 dollar deficit today to now be 420 dollars above where I started, after I figured out a few strategies. So since the deficit, I've made about 3000 dollars today. If anyone else uses FXgame, see the "XAU/USD" and "XAG/USD"? XAU is gold, and XAG is silver. I made almost half of my 3,000 today on the fluctuations of gold prices. Overall, about 8-10 straight positive trades.

ProTip: what goes up, always comes down, so examine the chart and see whether you're in a high and low phase. Use the stachostic oscillator to predict an upcoming market trend. Most important: BUY LOW, SELL HIGH. And patience is the key, because what goes up, always comes back down at some point. That's true for the reverse too. Just don't bail immediately because of an initial loss. In fact, I quit putting stop-losses on my trades, and now I only put take-profits on them, that way if I load up on pips while I'm gone it will sell automatically, but if there's an initial pip deficit it will ride out the storm.

Investing is a bit like surfing: learn how to read the waves (or in this case, the trends) and ride them. Don't get impatient or panic, because there is WAY less of a chance of a country's currency crashing instantly than a company's stock doing so. And in those few chances, they would be due to events that you're going to see on the front page of the paper.

+30 tonight, ATM I'll add another 25-34+ by the end of the night.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
But take that with a grain of salt, given my expertise of the past 5 hrs in the FX market.
LOL

Before I read this post I closed my position and ended with +5 pips on my re-entry. Profit for today: $340-ish.

Maybe I should have let it run, put my stop where you suggested?

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I didn't make that stuff up, the lettering on that pic didnt show up well so i jsut made the lettering a lil darker, It did day sosuave.
Which means you have the original faded pic . . . right? LOL

Fletchrush17

Don Juan
Reaction score
SELF-MASTERY said:
LOL

Before I read this post I closed my position and ended with +5 pips on my re-entry. Profit for today: $340-ish.

Maybe I should have let it run, put my stop where you suggested?
You would've been out...hit .36 just for a moment and went back down. I'm down to +1 pip at the moment, but the trend shows it to continue.

TheNewGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like the USD/Yen is coming back up... I lost about 4 pips profit off that. Still came out with about 10 tho, no biggy.

I'm considering going long with it and holding out until at least tomorrow night. I think people will wake up and try to cash in on the dive and its going to fail for them.

EDIT: How many units are you guys buying at a time. My profit for the night is 53 cents and thats with probably around 10 pip profit.

Although I'm buying only 1000 - 2000 units at a time. How many would I be buying real life, with an initial investment of around $1,000?