The Official FOREX Thread

John_Taylor

Don Juan
Reaction score
I rarely post, and I have nothing against anyone. But hey, I really don't think the point was whether his gf is real or not. He sounds intelligent, please let him speak....

Again, didn't look at details and nothing against anyone. Just please....do something things private :)

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AngelusPUA said:
Can you not tell when you're not wanted?
Can YOU? You're getting banned for this. The fact that you're a fake/troll has now been CONCLUSIVELY proven. Enjoy what's left of your short stay here.

arglebargle

Don Juan
Reaction score
How about a pic of your gf wearing those funky ostrich shoes? :crackup:

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AngelusPUA said:
Ok man I’m fake just leave this thread now, let me wallow in my own fakeness.
Don't count on it. You're a fake and have NO idea what you're talking about. You're gonna cost these people their life's savings and i'm NOT gonna stand by and watch you do it. You're finished.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
arglebargle said:
How about a pic of your gf wearing those funky ostrich shoes? :crackup:
Not gonna happen. She's not his gf. Read the replies of the image experts. This is a pic he got off the net. The letters were edited in. Even a FOOL can see this. This is over.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AngelusPUA said:
How am I scamming people I am not asking for money and I'm telling them put 6 months hard work into the demo program before you even consider putting money into a live acount.
Forex knows the average amount of $ that the average person who signs up for a demo will make them. How much are they paying you for every referral to the demo program? $50? $100? You're not fooling anyone, man. GTFO off SoSuave!

Fletchrush17

Don Juan
Reaction score
Krassus said:
No, i'm not gonna chill out. You wanna know why? Here's an article that outlines PRECISELY what people like Angelus do to people like you. This is what's about to happen and i'm trying soo hard to prevent it from happening because in one month's time, you guys will be crying soo hard over getting scammed!

http://www.worldsuccessalliance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=539

I know you wanna believe he's real, but he's not. I swear to you. This is clear for anyone to see.
nice plug for your website. :cheer:

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Krassus said:
No, i'm not gonna chill out. You wanna know why? Here's an article that outlines PRECISELY what people like Angelus do to people like you. This is what's about to happen and i'm trying soo hard to prevent it from happening because in one month's time, you guys will be crying soo hard over getting scammed!

http://www.worldsuccessalliance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=539

I know you wanna believe he's real, but he's not. I swear to you. This is clear for anyone to see.
We are all grown men here and we are not foolishly throwing our money into something that we know little about. I doubt that you will find anyone among us that has not performed their own research on the realities of FX. You are turning into a Spammer. Let this thread become what it may, but at least we have something that has sparked our interest, at least for a little while.

If you want to continue to discredit Angelus do so in another thread....

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fletchrush17 said:
nice plug for your website. :cheer:
Don't be an idiot. I've been a member of sosuave for many years. I am trusted and have a perfect reputation. I've met more people off here than any single other member of sosuave. My words are NOT to be taken lightly.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SELF-MASTERY said:
Let this thread become what it may, but at least we have something that has sparked our interest, at least for a little while.
Sheep. You'd rather be lead to the slaughter than see the truth for what it is.

fonderboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Forex knows the average amount of $ that the average person who signs up for a demo will make them. How much are they paying you for every referral to the demo program? $50? $100? You're not fooling anyone, man. GTFO off SoSuave!
Wow, strong conspiracy theory.

From an unbiased point of view, I think you really need to chill out, Krassus. You're making vitriolic accusations without clear, irrefutable evidence.

I know you're trying to be some noble knight saving us from AngelusPUA's fakeness, but to most people participating in this thread you just come off as furious and persistent bully who doesn't know when to leave.

wootapotky

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow this is like watching a trainwreck. personally i think angelus is telling the truth. He gave us a screenshot with his name on it with about 900000 usd in a forex account. The irony is that we got his name from you krassus.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fonderboy said:
You're making vitriolic accusations without clear, irrefutable evidence.
15 experts concluded that the pic is fake. This is as much irrefutable evidence as anything has EVER had behind it. This is so clear to see that it isn't even debatable. The guy's a fake. Period. :)

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wootapotky said:
Wow this is like watching a trainwreck. personally i think angelus is telling the truth. He gave us a screenshot with his name on it with about 900000 usd in a forex account. The irony is that we got his name from you krassus.
Want me to make a "screenshot" of "my" Forex account with $50,000,000 in there? It takes about 3 minutes in Photoshop :D

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Krassus said:
Sheep. You'd rather be lead to the slaughter than see the truth for what it is.
:cuss: Get off your high horse we do not need a savior. No one has used any real money. You've done your job, and have alerted us of danger, so now GO and allow us to play with 'FYRE.'

Tina Turner said it best "WE DONT NEED ANOTHER HERO."

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Melbourne (Aus) Little Bahma (Bahamas) Marbella (S
Man I am telling people to sign up to GFT forex, MB trading, Hot spot. 3 difrrent brokers and to get a commison the popel would need to give me their names and I would have to tell the company the names. Nobody here has giving me their real name so how would I collect a commision?

Fletchrush17

Don Juan
Reaction score
Krassus said:
Don't be an idiot. I've been a member of sosuave for many years. I am trusted and have a perfect reputation. I've met more people off here than any single other member of sosuave. My words are NOT to be taken lightly.
Ok great, go run along and play somewhere else, I've just turned another profit on the Japanese Yen. Tell mommy I'll be home at 4 PM drunk as a skunk.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Krassus said:
SCREENSHOTS: You screwed up pretty bad here. These pics weren't even taken on the same machine. The machine used for the Forex pic has Windowblinds installed (the top toolbar isn't blue), the second pic is just the standard Win XP theme. Now, you claimed to have your broadband and Forex on one machine, so this is now clearly a lie. Also, one machine has the taskbar set to auto-hide and the other doesn't. The Primus pic is yours, the other obviously isn't. You just edited your name in there, just like you did with the letters "sosuave.com" on the gf pic. FAKE![/B]

That "windowblinds", as you call it, is Dealbook FX2's default layout. It looks the same on my machine, which is also Win XP standard. Don't tell me you've never seen a program where they modify the toolbar. Also, look at the Primus pic, and look at the taskbar. Under the images, see the green circle with "FX"? That's the Dealbook FX2 button. Dealbook FX2 is the program in the first image.

Also, take a look at the little "250537" in the corner. That's his account number.

Krassus said:
There is no pay for a referral on GFT Forex. I would know, because I'm on GFT, and there is NO referral program. When you sign up, they never ask who referred you other than the vague "friend" or "advertisement" dropdown menu. They ask for no usernames or member numbers from people who referred you. Also, he would be plugging GFT as THE best forex no matter what, when in fact he admits that others like MBTrading are the most favorably reviewed but that GFT was just the one HE preferred to use. You clearly have no clue what you are talking about here.

Top Bottom