Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The official feminism thread [Merged threads]

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I do have you on ignore, asswipe. Once in awhile I actually click on one of your posts to see if you've stopped being such a d*ck.

You might not think you're a radical...and perhaps you're not. However, you don't sound like a very happy guy. You sound like a miserable, hate filled victim. I'm just calling it as I see it...and the few times I do click on your ignored posts I see a radical, not just an "angry" guy. You think most women who are raped lie. You refer to all women in derogatory terms. It's really too bad that you've chosen to surround yourself only with bad women who reinforce your warped thinking. Perhaps you should try taking some responsibility for that and try something different. It might make you feel better and be a bit more pleasant a person.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
And? whats your point?
That you are a radical...only radicals have thinking so warped as that.

I'd be careful who you call miserable aswell, I'm not the bitter old 40 something single mother
Neither am I. I'm not in my 40's yet. A person only becomes bitter with the opposite sex when they have been dumped. I've never been dumped in my life. I don't think all men are bad. I just don't like negative and hateful people such as yourself. The only thing you got right is that I'm a single mother.

whos only form of male attention is to come on a forum geared for men to spout sh!t and tell us were all nasty and negative ogres for not giving birds like you the time of day
I've never had a shortage of male attention...and I happen to be a very attractive woman. I don't need to get attention from men online. In fact, I am not one who craves attention at all. I demand respect. I like to discuss things online as well. Now, if I were here for attention, I would flirt and carry on. When have you or anyone seen me behave that way? I post in the same manner everyone else here does. You assume that simply because I have tits that I must fit into some ignorant stereotype you have in your twisted little head. You're wrong. Anyone who has been paying close attention knows you are wrong. I don't want guys like you targeting women like me. I don't have any interest in @ssholes, titboy.

whos every post whether it be an important issue to men or not is hijacked by you to be used simply as a platform to boost your own ego.
Wrong again...threads only end up being about me because of guys like you who have so much hatred for women that you see me post and take out all your frustrated failures on me. I'm guilty only of being proud, stubborn and prone to defending myself against personal attacks.

Be honest with yourself, you seriously couldnt give a fvck about helping any of these guys could you?
Yes, I do care very much about this site and helping those guys who genuinely want to improve themselves. I always have. If I didn't want to help men and were some evil feminist then why would I start and run a forum on Gender Issues that was uncensored so men could confront radical feminists without fear of being banned? I did that for a year for free...and it was hard work and took a lot of my free time.

Its over for you but you'll try your darndest here to fvck everyone else over wont you?.
It's so ironic how the person you think I am is in such direct conflict with the person I really am. THAT is how radical anti-feminism hurts you, titboy. You are looking so hard for any tiny hint of sexism against men and feminism in women that you mistake things to be something they aren't.

You should be ashamed of yourself lady.
No...it is YOU who has reason to be ashamed. You have insulted and attacked me personally over and over again based on things you've cooked up in your mind that aren't even real. You have no idea just how wrong you are about me. But hey...go right ahead and think what you like. Go ahead and continue to allow your judgement and mindset to be clouded by this unhealthy victim mentality. It's no skin off my ass. Those who matter know who I am and what I'm about. You don't matter. I probably shouldn't even waste my time trying to help you see what you're doing to yourself. It's your life...destroy it with the negativity if you want, I really don't care. Someday you'll reflect back and realize how much time and energy you wasted being so full of hate and anger and regret it.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Bla bla bla ME fvckin ME. Pull your head in you old sea hag. Plenty of other places you can acquire groupies and shame the men who see straight through you. You did have a good run here but the horse died long ago, give it a rest.

Do you seriously think a single mum whos been there done that , had her day in the sun LONG ago has anything beneficial to say to guys here? You cant be serious. Even if you somehow through a freak of nature knew what made you wet with all those *******s who used to nail you I very much doubt you would share it here now anyway with your age and change of priorities, I'd be guessing you secretly hate those guys.

And dont be qualifying yourself too me anymore either, I dont care if you see yourself as "a very attractive woman" . I see you and a few others (but mainly you) as a blight on this place, your a joke at best to me, whether your hot is irrelevant.

Dont you have that B.S LTR forum you can use to shine in anyway?

Radical.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tired of the same old sh!t . . .

I'm tired of seeing posts turned into lets-flame-Wyld-because-I-can't-stand-her.

First off, there is an ignore button so neither of you need to look at each others post.

Secondly, *some* of the members have been very hurt by members of the opposite sex. Let it go.

Thirdly, Wyldfire does not try to get attention and if you call her an attention wh0re. The only reason she gets attention is because YOU are giving it to her. Leave her alone and watch her stop posting (not likely).

Fourthly, her advice is mostly the same as mine. She speaks of self-improvement and not taking sh!t from women. I don't see the reason for the hostile reaction unless you are sexist or just woman hating.

Fifth, some of her advice/posts is in the DJ Bible. One of the most "sacred" books of DJism.

Sixth, I agree with her that some of the members need to lighten up on this forum. Stop being so woman-hating and self-improve instead of b!tch. B!tching is for women. Not fully grown men.

Seventh, the only time I saw her as an actual attention wh0re was when she was b!tching about her photo thread.

Eighth, Wyld stop responding to the other posters that hate you. Just keep them on your ban list. Why do you care what they post.

In conclusion in a conversation I had with another DJ, women haters on this site are very AFC. They refuse to let go of the past to accept the future. That is why some are still AFC. If they just let go of the pain that someone or something dealt them in the past then they would be much happier.

With much love,
Comic_Relief

P.S. This is not about one member but many.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh joy, now I'm gonna have all her teenage groupies busting my balls.:rolleyes:
I'm sorry, I ain't no groupie but I am getting tired of all the negativity in the forum from the anti-feminist section.

Feminism is here and is here to stay no matter how much we dislike it. We should be coming up with ways to get it out of our lives and not fall in their traps.

Instead of b!tching, we should be doing that or we could be self-improving helping out other members.

No one ever helped anyone by being negative.

comic_relief

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's crystal clear how having an intelligent and insightful discussion is not desired by some.

I suppose we all have to respond accordingly. For those who clearly want to discuss a topic or want to put forward an opinion for discussion, we respond in kind with our own opinions and reasoning. For those who are clearly just venting, whining and throwing around insults, we respond in kind with silence or a simple sentence stating "I understand you're just venting/whining/insulting me". For those who are joking, we respond with light heartedness and humour.

Don't expect a decent discussion with someone who isn't going to give it to you. Don't expect agreement from someone if you're not going to reason your position.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by comic_relief
I'm sorry, I ain't no groupie but I am getting tired of all the negativity in the forum from the anti-feminist section.
Tough cookies, its a part of life so get used to it. With a few more years under your belt your going to see what alot of these guys are talking about because it will effect you first hand.

Feminism is a nasty and negative subject when men talk about it, thats just how it is. If guys want to post this or this etc etc they SHOULD be free to without fear of getting shamed for it by some kids who dont know any better and a chick, do you understand?

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JonJack
It's crystal clear how having an intelligent and insightful discussion is not desired by some.

I suppose we all have to respond accordingly. For those who clearly want to discuss a topic or want to put forward an opinion for discussion, we respond in kind with our own opinions and reasoning. For those who are clearly just venting, whining and throwing around insults, we respond in kind with silence or a simple sentence stating "I understand you're just venting/whining/insulting me". For those who are joking, we respond with light heartedness and humour.

Don't expect a decent discussion with someone who isn't going to give it to you. Don't expect agreement from someone if you're not going to reason your position.
good point

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I've posted numerous times about why I got involved with my ex husband. He's the only @sshole guy I was ever with. Everyone else has treated me very well.

I was 18 years old and a virgin when I met my ex husband. He was 23 years old, a Seabee in the Navy. Growing up my family never expressed any kind of emotion at all. There was no abuse or anything like that in my family...but my parents didn't love each other and I'm guessing due to their own upbringings they never learned how to show or express love to my 3 sisters and I. So, I met this guy who I had a very passionate relationship with. Mind you...it was all negatively charged passion...but it helped me learn to express emotion. I subconsciously needed that, but didn't understand it at the time. I was young, stupid, had no clue what was best for me, what I wanted and didn't have anyone trying to guide me in the right direction.

To make it simple...I wasn't able to let myself feel things. Perhaps that's why I have always been more of a logical thinker than an emotional person, who knows.

It turned out that my ex husband had something called Borderline Personality Disorder...a real flip case. Not a very pleasant thing to deal with. He had an intense fear of abandonment and men with that disorder tend to be abusive. My ex was no exception. Like a moron I stayed for ten years. I would leave from time to time and he would track me down and convince me to take him back. We had kids and I just wanted it to work for their sake. The ex started drinking more and more and it soon became apparent he was an alcoholic. I started going to AL-ANON and it helped me focus on me and take responsibility for my own issues.

Before too long I figured out what attracted me to someone who would treat me so badly. As soon as I did that I was able to leave and never look back.
I gave him one last chance to get some help for his issues. I told him if he wouldn't get help that I was going to take the kids and leave. Instead of getting help, he started selling drugs from our home. When his supplier showed up at the door wanting to collect $500 and scared my children with how he carried himself, that was the final straw. We went to a shelter that day and left the state 10 days later.

Not too long after that, in the process of helping some children next door whose mother had killed herself 3 months earlier, I met their step father...the man who was in prison. I get a lot of flack here over my relationship with him, but sometimes you find amazing things where you'd least expect to find them. That man treated me better than I have ever seen a man treat a woman. I treated him the same way. Our love for his step children brought us together and he was a wonderful man. That's not saying he didn't make his share of mistakes, because he did...but he wasn't a jerk to women at all. He was very good to me.

In fact...every man I've ever gotten involved with since I left the ex have treated me great. None of them have been perfect in every way...but they did treat me perfectly, and that's what matters most.

So, to answer your question...girls/women who go for guys who treat them badly only go for them because those jerks fulfill some kind of sick need that girl/woman has. They never have good, healthy or lasting relationships, though. Most don't last as long as mine did. Mine only lasted as long as it did because I wanted so badly to succeed. I tried my best and he didn't try at all. Looking back now, I know I never even loved him. I thought I did, but I didn't even know what real love was.

Being a jerk won't get you anywhere you really want to be. Jerks always get left and usually after a child or two are brought into the world. My ex husband just turned 45 years old. He hasn't had a girlfriend in years. I left in in 1994. He has only had 3 girlfriends in all that time. The first one lasted about 6 months and they beat on each other constantly. They broke up. The second one actually brought out the best in him and I had really hoped he would treat her better than he did me and marry her. It turned out she was just using him for a place to stay with her 3 kids. That lasted about 6 months too. The third one only lasted about 3 weeks. Our 15 year old son lived with his father for a year and said his father didn't have a single date that entire year and women treated him like he had the plague. That's what the later years look like for a jerk. When they are young and attractive they can rope girls in on their looks. But when their looks fade all they have left is their personality...and that won't get a jerk very far at all.

And yeah...this was "all about me", but it had to be in order to answer your question.

I'm not qualifying myself to you. You insulted and attacked me and I defended myself. There is a very big difference between the two.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
lol, do you seriously think I'm the type of guy that gives a fvck about your life story..SHUTUP is point I was trying to make.
I'm not reading all that wank ESPECIALLY if you start the paragraph with "I was 18 years old and a virgin". I'm 30 and I dont care. Again dont confuse me with 1 of your teen groupies who may give a sh!t.

There was no warning when I registered here that some jaded old crone would be judging whats "radical" and whats not, nor did I sign up to hear your B.S life story.
You know titboy...if you didn't want me to answer your question perhaps you should not have posed it in the first place.

:rolleyes:

Okay, no more clicking to open your posts. They're best left ignored. There's just no hope for you. Enjoy emulating the same kind of life my ex is living in a few years...

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THE ART OF WAR

Portray feminism as being highly altruistic, and an important part of the democratic process. Then accentuate any injustice or hardships being endured by females, while ignoring any injustice or hardships being endured by males.

Portray females as being victimised, which makes it easier for women to get more money. Then ignore the fact that it eventually makes women dependant on these artificial sources of money.

Accentuate or highlight any advantages or successes of feminism, while ignoring or hiding the many disadvantages and failures. State that feminism has given women more choice, while hiding the fact that so many women are now welfare dependant, with very little choice.

Attempt to portray females positively by portraying males negatively. If this is carried out successfully, then females will appear to be superior to males without having to provide direct proof.

Accentuate and publicise any wrongdoing by a male, and attempt to portray this male as being representative of all males. Hide or ignore any wrongdoing by females, or state that it is caused by males.

Use highly biased statistics and studies to positively portray the modern woman. This normally involves “interviewing the cat and not the dog” type studies that result in biased conclusions, or it involves suppressing or ignoring any study that gives negative conclusions regards the modern woman.

Attribute social problems to patriarchy, while ignoring the fact that patriarchy has developed most societies. Ignore the fact that very little is known about matriarchal societies, because most have disintegrated so rapidly.

Proclaim the necessity for equal opportunity at work. Then be highly selective on where women should work, and ignore undesirable tasks that are mostly carried out by males. This helps to ensure that women undertake the more desirable work.

Blame as many problems as possible on males. This transfers responsibility for those problems onto males, and helps hide the fact that females may be partially or fully responsible for those problems occurring originally. Transferring responsibility also relieves females from having to find workable solutions to problems.

State that women are highly maternalistic, and greatly concerned about children. Ignore the fact that many women are highly preoccupied with self, and children are being increasingly raised by the state, in state funded child minding centres, schools etc.

Portray women as being family makers. Then ignore the fact that so many families are broken up by women in an endeavour to find greater self-fulfilment. Ignore the fact that any self-fulfilment outside of family-life, is normally much less than what can be found within family-life.

Teach feminism to the young, so as to perpetuate feminism. The young are more gullible and easier to indoctrinate, and by the time they are old enough to realize the deception, another generation would have been indoctrinated in the interim.

State that women should have a right to speak their minds. Then oppose any male who speaks his mind regards feminism or females, and label this male as being sexist, chauvinistic, or belonging to a radical men’s group.

Oppose any stereotyping or vilification of the female gender, and then attempt to stereotype and vilify the male gender as much as possible. If a male questions this hypocrisy, then state that the vilification and stereotyping was all a joke, and feminism is actually altruistic, and an important part of the democratic process.

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LETTER FROM FEMINIST

You are a miserable and disgusting man. Because of FEMINISM sick men like you can no longer rape and abuse WOMYN so you lie and lie and lie and lie again.

FEMINISM has liberated WOMYN from men. Your perverted man-made heterosexuality can no longer abuse and destroy our beautiful bodies.

I and many other FEMINIST GODDESSES travel the world and teach our sisters the Beauty of LESBIANISM.

We teach them that a man is an animal and thus it is a slave to its primitive instincts.

We teach them that heterosexuality is death and LESBIANISM is life.

We teach them that man's god is too small, weak and incompetent to fulfil them.

We teach them that all WOMYN are GODDESSES and they gave birth to the universe and all life, even yours.

It is impossible for you to understand FEMINISM because you are a man and I am a WOMYN. You are an animal and I am a GODDESS. You are incapable to feel the most basic of HUMYN emotions and are a slave to your perverted animal instincts and wish to rape all WOMYN.

We have no need for man anymore. Genetic Science will make sure that all WOMYN give birth to WOMYN without a man raping them.

The world will be filled with GODDESSES and man will die along with its evil and savage animal instincts.

Us GODDESSES will create a world of Peace, Happiness and Prosperity for our DAUGHTERS and you and your sick kind are not welcome to join.

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminism is a nasty and negative subject when men talk about it, thats just how it is. If guys want to post this or this etc etc they SHOULD be free to without fear of getting shamed for it by some kids who dont know any better and a chick, do you understand?
To guys who post opinions like "Women are all evil" and "We have to bring back the 50s when women stayed in the kitchen and negros couldn't vote", yes I will shame them. Because they're acting EXACTLY like radical feminists.

Of course, since you're an extremist , you think everything must be taken to the extreme. "Oh no, I don't like feminism, so let's bring back slavery and ban women from voting!"

By the way, despite your cynical attitude, most women I know hate radical feminism. Of course, you're so blinded you never see them.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies

Of course, since you're an extremist , you think everything must be taken to the extreme. "Oh no, I don't like feminism, so let's bring back slavery and ban women from voting!"

Any links to prove this? Or you just speaking out of your ass?......again. This is the 2nd time now youve lied and used extremes to make a non point. Guess who does that aswell?

Crowes

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are too stupid to see that feminism is a severe backlash on society, you clearly have not dealt much with modern western women in a romantic setting. That setting will open your eyes.

If it doesn't, your'e a chump. Your'e a bytch. You know nothing of what it means to be a man, and likely, neither did your father or grandfather. They were chumps like you. If not, at least a hint of it would have been passed on by them, so the seed would have been planted. Nature will do the rest.

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Crowes
If you are too stupid to see that feminism is a severe backlash on society, you clearly have not dealt much with modern western women in a romantic setting. That setting will open your eyes.

If it doesn't, your'e a chump. Your'e a bytch. You know nothing of what it means to be a man, and likely, neither did your father or grandfather. They were chumps like you. If not, at least a hint of it would have been passed on by them, so the seed would have been planted. Nature will do the rest.
This is the sort of argument that has no merit whatsoever. Who the hell is to decide what is the "Golden Age" for everyone? You Crowes? Or is it because there's this whole bunch of guys that also believe it that this argument must have some merit?

Should we all go about our lives constantly lamenting the fact that things are worse of than it was and that the whole world is going to shyts? Or should we accept that society and the forces that shape it will undeniably change as it has now and most definitely in the future. The intelligent people are the ones that understand this constant change and discuss this understanding in a way where the other person will actually look at you and see an intelligent person that has put a lot of thought into his/her reasoning.

You can have parents lamenting how disfunctional the 'new' world is now. You can have so called 'mature' men lamenting how disfunctional women are now. You can have so called feminists lamenting how being treated as equals isn't moving along fast enough. One thing in common is that they all complain, they all whine, they all believe that the world is a cesspool of shyt. It's obvious by the way these people argue their points. With them it's always "things should be better", "everyone against me are useless shyts" and "what is the world coming to?"

The beautiful thing about it all though is that everyone is entitled to their own personal beliefs and opinions. The stupid thing is that a lot of 'radicals' are fvckin hopeless in explaining it.

'Radical': Feminism is causing society and all that is good to go down the drain.

Me: Why is that?

'Radical': Because it creates an environment of distrust and anger and it makes it harder for me to get quality women.

Me: Do you, as a man, have any responsibility over this shytty situation you speak of?

'Radical': Nope. I'm a man. I read the DJ Bible and I know how to treat a woman. I'm not petty and I don't let my emotions run me. Plus feminists are so fvckin hypocritical.

Me: Don't you think that you're putting too much emotions into these thoughts on feminism and feminists?

'Radical': Uhhh.... Nope. I'm just stating a fact. No emotions involved.

Me: But you seem kind of intense when you say it, which implies quite a degree of emotions involved.

'Radical': This conversation is over you feminist prick. Why don't you go back to your feminist girl friend or wife and go do your job of being a lap dog?

Me: :rolleyes: *what a dunce*

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this is a free forum and everyone has a right to use it, as long as they follow the forum rules, but honestly, this whole ongoing fight between members between Wyldefire and (.)(.) and the one or two other members getting into it is getting to be ridiculous. Nothing is getting disussed really as long as both of you are bickering. so why don't you two just ignore each other, and the rest of us just let the issue rest?

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wavejams007
I know this is a free forum and everyone has a right to use it, as long as they follow the forum rules, but honestly, this whole ongoing fight between members between Wyldefire and (.)(.) and the one or two other members getting into it is getting to be ridiculous. Nothing is getting disussed really as long as both of you are bickering. so why don't you two just ignore each other, and the rest of us just let the issue rest?
Personally I already have a couple people on ignore. They don't like me and I don't like them. They know this and I know this.

comic_relief