Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The official feminism thread [Merged threads]

Reaction score
Max1mus, most dudes on here have been brought up with the Homo/Hor Matrix as advanced by the "feminist" agenda!! Don't expect much insight from them!!!

John_Galt

Banned
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
I don't know you tell us? And if the answer is entertaining yourself, then tell us why you aren't f*****g a HB10 right now instead of reading these posts? Are we more entertaining than THAT? We must be, and we are flattered... THANK YOU...
Listen, take what I say as advice, don't get all insecure and defensive. You're not happy with your OWN life. You're not happy with your relationships. So in a defensive matter you look out at the world and find something convenient to blame for all your problems. It's not your job to change, it's the worlds job. You're not a failure, the world is.

That's fine. Be right. But you're the loser, that's right. If that's what you want. Than congrats and good luck with it.

logicallefty

Reaction score
John_Galt said:
Listen, take what I say as advice, don't get all insecure and defensive. You're not happy with your OWN life. You're not happy with your relationships. So in a defensive matter you look out at the world and find something convenient to blame for all your problems. It's not your job to change, it's the worlds job. You're not a failure, the world is.

That's fine. Be right. But you're the loser, that's right. If that's what you want. Than congrats and good luck with it.
You don't know me so I won't even get into the "me being a looser" thing. Think what you want, that is your right as a free human being to do so...

Back on topic and speaking of rights: myself and other guys like me on here, we DO have the right to blame the world for the feminist AFC breading crap that has been pumped into us.. BUT, you are wrong on the "world changing " statement in that we're not trying to FIX THE WORLD, we're trying to fix OURSELVES.. That's the whole core philosophy behind this site and I don't think you understand that..

logicallefty

Reaction score
John_Galt said:
You're a loser.

How did this turn into a talk on rights? It's your right to eat your own ****, and stick screw drivers up your butt, does that make it good?

You're not improving yourself, or you would of got past what you're blaming. Blaming is an excuse for failure. And that's what you are, a failure.
A drunk driver hits you and you get paralyzed from the neck down. You loose your job, your wife, your house your ability to do everything you love to do with your life (including sit on the computer and call people you don't know losers because you cant even type anymore).. You are now a middle aged adult 20-40 years younger then everybody else sitting in a nursing home because there is no where or one else that can take care of you. You can't tell me you won't be blaming that drunk driver for putting you there???

However, instead of excepting what has been dealt to you and moping about it, you go down to the lounge and join the old ladies for bingo on Tuesday nights. You wheel yourself down and eat dinner in the nursing home cafeteria and make new friends, instead of sobbing in your room and drinking your own tears for an evening ****tail. By your participation in whats available there for you, you are at least trying to make the best of your situation for your own benefit..

Same kinda thing here, but on a much different scale. Blaming is exceptable and natural. However, letting it get the best of you without trying to make the situation better for yourself, that's not. By opening our minds to the philosophies of this site, we are the same as you going down with the old ladies and playing bingo. It's just a different scale..

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont even think it's a matter of feminist or not a feminist.

It's more class, or no class. Women who were raised well and dont think they are wonderful are not awful feminists. These horrible feminists we speak of are just low class people who think they are owed everything, and that men should worship them and all that. A woman with any respect and class doesnt do this. Womens rights has nothing to do with treating men like crap.

John_Galt

Banned
Reaction score
A drunk driver hits you and you get paralyzed from the neck down. You loose your job, your wife, your house your ability to do everything you love to do with your life (including sit on the computer and call people you don't know losers because you cant even type anymore).. You are now a middle aged adult 20-40 years younger then everybody else sitting in a nursing home because there is no where or one else that can take care of you. You can't tell me you won't be blaming that drunk driver for putting you there???
Despite someone elses action having an effect on you, you chose to respond in such a self-defeating matter. No one else. You can blame all you want, but you're still one big F*CKING LOSER!

However, instead of excepting what has been dealt to you and moping about it, you go down to the lounge and join the old ladies for bingo on Tuesday nights. You wheel yourself down and eat dinner in the nursing home cafeteria and make new friends, instead of sobbing in your room and drinking your own tears for an evening ****tail. By your participation in whats available there for you, you are at least trying to make the best of your situation for your own benefit..
Nah, In this case you'd be sitting on the computer complaining to anyone that would listen about how they need to pity your worthless existence.

Same kinda thing here
No it's not.

Besides, your example is pathetic. Comparing drunk driving physical effects on you, to relationships with women is stupid. You're a loser, and even with this example, you're still trying to rationalize your failures as a loser.

howardalex

Banned
Reaction score
HBK said:
In my opinion i think Feminism has failed miserably to highlight the plight of Arab women and women in Strict Muslim society...
Feminism should never have stopped with just the west.

Feminism in the modern context has certainly gone too far. People like Bacik, are dressing up a clear anti-man agenda as progressive feminism.

Emmeline Pankhurst would be rolling around in her grave if she knew the of 'feminists' that exist today. Look ladies i'm a man there's nothing I can do about it, the male population is not responsible for the blatant discrimination which has clearly been practiced against women throughout history.

your thoughts DJ's?
**** them - I think you guys think about it too much (and it pisses me off when I think about it) - if I encounter someone I don't like, I don't talk to them or interact with them in any way...
if you meet a feminist and she has a go at you, just laugh at her and walk away ;)

logicallefty

Reaction score
John_Galt said:
Despite someone elses action having an effect on you, you chose to respond in such a self-defeating matter. No one else. You can blame all you want, but you're still one big F*CKING LOSER!

Nah, In this case you'd be sitting on the computer complaining to anyone that would listen about how they need to pity your worthless existence.

No it's not.

Besides, your example is pathetic. Comparing drunk driving physical effects on you, to relationships with women is stupid. You're a loser, and even with this example, you're still trying to rationalize your failures as a loser.

I'm done arguing with you, you obviously have no ability to debate a topic like an adult.. I refuse to get into childish flaming wars on this site. In my job as a cop I deal with negative childish people every day, but I don't here.. Logicallefty - over and out..

John_Galt

Banned
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
I'm done arguing with you, you obviously have no ability to debate a topic like an adult.. I refuse to get into childish flaming wars on this site. In my job as a cop I deal with negative childish people every day, but I don't here.. Logicallefty - over and out..
You don't get it. Look at any person that was put in a wheelchair by a drunk driver that went on to become successful(rich, motivational speaker, etc), they all have one thing in common, they don't blame.

The psychology of blame is to wipe your hands of responsibility. It's not my fault, it's someone elses fault. It's not my responsibility, it's the FEMINISTS.

Seriously dude, it's your life, and your life, is your responsibility, and when it goes in the ditch, it's your job to get it out. You'll never give it out, until you stop blaming everyone and everything for your problems.

End of story.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
John_Galt said:

This John_Galt guy's a real genius, eh? Calling everyone a loser when he, in fact, has no clue who anyone really is. John, reality check..THIS is an ANONYMOUS message board. But...we're all losers I guess...the whole world is full of losers. What a great way to view life. Why is he not banned off this site? He posts nothing but cr@p.

John_Galt

Banned
Reaction score
This John_Galt guy's a real genius, eh? Calling everyone a loser when he, in fact, has no clue who anyone really is. John, reality check..THIS is an ANONYMOUS message board. But...we're all losers I guess...the whole world is full of losers. What a great way to view life. Why is he not banned off this site? He posts nothing but cr@p.
You're not a loser. You're a nerd of potsy like proportion.

logicallefty

Reaction score
John_Galt said:
You don't get it. Look at any person that was put in a wheelchair by a drunk driver that went on to become successful(rich, motivational speaker, etc), they all have one thing in common, they don't blame.

The psychology of blame is to wipe your hands of responsibility. It's not my fault, it's someone elses fault. It's not my responsibility, it's the FEMINISTS.

Seriously dude, it's your life, and your life, is your responsibility, and when it goes in the ditch, it's your job to get it out. You'll never give it out, until you stop blaming everyone and everything for your problems.

End of story.

That was an intelligent post, thank you. I will respond:

The people who have been paralyzed and done great things after are winners in my book. But I guarantee that even though they aren't publicly blaming, deep down in their minds, i bet you 3 limbs that they are. Think about it, you hear about these people through the media and "public eye". That's a whole different topic..

Anyway, reading this last post, I think we are close on agreeing, kinda sorta... We are NOT wiping our hands of responsibility, that's my whole point. Blaming can still be done for the root cause of the problem. You have to understand that for many of us a lot of this bad feminist mindset jargon was pumped into us as kids and young adults by people, a time when we thought we could trust those that were "older and wiser".. But we have now realized that that mindset of thinking was taught to us wrong.. But, right now, by taking responsibility and doing something to help better yourself after the fact, like, engaging in the philosophies of this site, we ARE working on getting ourselves out of the ditch.. But never forgetting the root cause of the problem, aka blaming, that in itself is not evil. Its the blaming *AND* then sitting on our a$$es not doing anything, that combo, which would make us...here we go, I am going to use your favorite word now: LOSERS! :D

John_Galt

Banned
Reaction score
The people who have been paralyzed and done great things after are winners in my book. But I guarantee that even though they aren't publicly blaming, deep down in their minds, i bet you 3 limbs that they are. Think about it, you hear about these people through the media and "public eye".The people who have been paralyzed and done great things after are winners in my book. But I guarantee that even though they aren't publicly blaming, deep down in their minds, i bet you 3 limbs that they are. Think about it, you hear about these people through the media and "public eye".
If they blamed someone else, they'd piss and whine and moan about how someone else needs to fix their problem. They want checks from the government, settlements, etc. Why? Because it's not their JOB to fix it. It's someone elses. And in your case, it's the feminists. The feminists caused all your problems, and it's someone elses problem to fix it for you.

You can't guarantee things.

Anyway, reading this last post, I think we are close on agreeing, kinda sorta... We are NOT wiping our hands of responsibility, that's my whole point. Blaming can still be done for the root cause of the problem.
You can't be both responsible and blame. Blaming is wiping yourself of responsibility. Everyone that blames, "I was dealt a sh*tty hand. I have a disability. I'm short. etc" are all losers. Because you can only blame, or you can be responsible. You can't be both.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mr_elor said:
I haven't heard songs like that.

'How am I supposed to live without you" by Michael Bolton:

(chorus)

"Tell me how am I supposed to live without you
Now that I've been lovin' you so long
How am I supposed to live without
And how am I supposed to carry on
When all that I've been livin' for is gone"...
Why the fvck did you have to go and post those lyrics? Now I have to go gouge out my eyes! :cuss:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
.... Blaming can still be done for the root cause of the problem. You have to understand that for many of us a lot of this bad feminist mindset jargon was pumped into us as kids and young adults by people, a time when we thought we could trust those that were "older and wiser".. But we have now realized that that mindset of thinking was taught to us wrong.. But, right now, by taking responsibility and doing something to help better yourself after the fact, like, engaging in the philosophies of this site, we ARE working on getting ourselves out of the ditch.. But never forgetting the root cause of the problem, aka blaming, that in itself is not evil. Its the blaming *AND* then sitting on our a$$es not doing anything, that combo, which would make us...here we go, I am going to use your favorite word now: LOSERS! :D
I've said it before, the mass of this forum seems to enjoy commiserative camaraderie rather than offer insight into growing beyond the bitterness of past experiences.

Reaction score
John_Galt said:
If they blamed someone else, they'd piss and whine and moan about how someone else needs to fix their problem. They want checks from the government, settlements, etc. Why? Because it's not their JOB to fix it. It's someone elses. And in your case, it's the feminists. The feminists caused all your problems, and it's someone elses problem to fix it for you.

You can't guarantee things.

You can't be both responsible and blame. Blaming is wiping yourself of responsibility. Everyone that blames, "I was dealt a sh*tty hand. I have a disability. I'm short. etc" are all losers. Because you can only blame, or you can be responsible. You can't be both.
It's not the blaming that makes you a loser. Everyone is bound to have problems, and EVERYONE is BOUND to CAUSE ANOTHER PERSON PROBLEMS, regardless how hard they try to do right. But when someone else is to blame, what makes you ir/responsible is how you RESPOND. You can either:
-Hold a Grudge, whine and complain (Victim, No control)
-Accept it, Forgive, Let it Go and move on (Indifference, Some Control)

There is ALWAYS someone to blame for a problem, THEY DON'T MAKE THEMSELVES! Whether it's you, someone else, or Chance. If you're short IT IS DEFINITELY NOT YOUR FAULT, HOW CAN YOU BLAME YOURSELF FOR THAT??? You can't, but what you can do is (1)ACCEPT IT (2) Forgive the person to blame (3)LET IT GO and (4)MOVE ON.

It's bad blaming other people for ALL your problems, but you can't blame them ALL on yourself either, THAT'S WORSE.

THE MOST HORRIBLE thing is holding a grudge and not putting it all behind you though. Those people you mentioned who were successful? I'm willing to bet they DID blame someone at first, (unless they screwed themselves on accident) but they let it go and moved on and THAT is why they were able to have success.

John_Galt

Banned
Reaction score
I agree with what you say, I'm not advocating blaming yourself. I'm just saying, it's your life, stop blaming, start running it.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
I've said it before, the mass of this forum seems to enjoy commiserative camaraderie rather than offer insight into growing beyond the bitterness of past experiences.
I enjoy this forum for the camaraderie, absolutely.. I also enjoy it because of the fact that the core philosophies are RIGHT and if you follow them they bring you positive results. I am living proof.. I tell my AFC friends about this place and what it has done for me and I just get laughed at. I tell my mother about it and corner her and tell her she was wrong all those years, and all I get is a really guilty/funny "Oh s**t I am caught!!" look on her face, like a deer in headlights.. She knows!! I tell my bisexual sister about this site and she says "REALLY?! you mean there is actually a place I can go to try and figure women out!?! I'm there dude!!" You won't see her posting anything here, but she does read. Bottom line, I am a believer and a practicer, and don't plan on ever not being until the day when "Grampa Lefty" no longer has a women or desires one...

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Most of the time you really shouldn't listen to a woman's advice about women. The only exception to that rule is when it's clear that the woman doesn't make a habit of telling you what they think you want to hear or what will make them look all sweet and perfect. If a woman will look you straight in the eye and tell you something that will make you mad at her then you can probably put a decent amount of faith in what she says. Women have also been programmed by society to be a certain way and behave certain ways. We are taught from a very young age to be sweet and nice (all that sugar and spice crap). That is why most women won't tell you they aren't attracted to you or you are boring if you ask them out and they don't want you. Instead, they will lie through their teeth and make up some contrived excuse that makes them sound nice. You guys contribute to the problem by not handling the truth well when women DO tell you the truth. That's why so many guys on here get so mad at me...I won't lie to them because I don't give a flying fart what anyone here thinks of me.

Recognizing that the negative influence feminism can have on men is a good thing. Obsessing over it and blaming feminism (or anyone or anything) for the bad things in life is a waste of time and energy. Blaming is also a relinquishment of power and self-determination. We all have choices in life and often times we make BAD choices. Everyone does it and we all need to acknowledge that when we screw up. Those mistakes are the biggest gifts and opportunities we allow ourselves. It's through the mistakes that we learn and grow the most. Without them we would all be idiots.

It's easy to get caught up in blaming and anger and resentment...but that is what WEAK people do. Strong people pick themselves up, dust themselves off and look for the lessons in every stumble they take in life. Doing that allows them to learn from those mistakes. When you blame others you cheat yourself out of that growth and wisdom. It's foolish.

I get my rant on here about all the anti-feminist nonsense because that crap will ONLY impact you IF you let it. The second you start crying and whining about it...you GIVE it power and influence over your life. Is that how you fight negativity? Hell no...that's the worst thing to do. You rise above it because you KNOW it's nothing but a silly joke that only has power over you if you CHOOSE to give it that power. You have ALWAYS had the choice...and more of you need to utilize that choice. The first step in doing that is to see it for what it is...nothing that can touch you UNLESS you let it.

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
Most of the time you really shouldn't listen to a woman's advice about women. The only exception to that rule is when it's clear that the woman doesn't make a habit of telling you what they think you want to hear or what will make them look all sweet and perfect. If a woman will look you straight in the eye and tell you something that will make you mad at her then you can probably put a decent amount of faith in what she says. Women have also been programmed by society to be a certain way and behave certain ways. We are taught from a very young age to be sweet and nice (all that sugar and spice crap). That is why most women won't tell you they aren't attracted to you or you are boring if you ask them out and they don't want you. Instead, they will lie through their teeth and make up some contrived excuse that makes them sound nice. You guys contribute to the problem by not handling the truth well when women DO tell you the truth. That's why so many guys on here get so mad at me...I won't lie to them because I don't give a flying fart what anyone here thinks of me.

Recognizing that the negative influence feminism can have on men is a good thing. Obsessing over it and blaming feminism (or anyone or anything) for the bad things in life is a waste of time and energy. Blaming is also a relinquishment of power and self-determination. We all have choices in life and often times we make BAD choices. Everyone does it and we all need to acknowledge that when we screw up. Those mistakes are the biggest gifts and opportunities we allow ourselves. It's through the mistakes that we learn and grow the most. Without them we would all be idiots.

It's easy to get caught up in blaming and anger and resentment...but that is what WEAK people do. Strong people pick themselves up, dust themselves off and look for the lessons in every stumble they take in life. Doing that allows them to learn from those mistakes. When you blame others you cheat yourself out of that growth and wisdom. It's foolish.

I get my rant on here about all the anti-feminist nonsense because that crap will ONLY impact you IF you let it. The second you start crying and whining about it...you GIVE it power and influence over your life. Is that how you fight negativity? Hell no...that's the worst thing to do. You rise above it because you KNOW it's nothing but a silly joke that only has power over you if you CHOOSE to give it that power. You have ALWAYS had the choice...and more of you need to utilize that choice. The first step in doing that is to see it for what it is...nothing that can touch you UNLESS you let it.
Words of wisdom. :yes: