Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Official Boot Camp Results Thread

ItWasntMe

Don Juan
Reaction score
GaryUranga said:
how about who the convos were started on, does that matter?
Preferably random people that you have never met in your life.

Quick note to anyone who thinks they can just cheat and up their convos by 1 or 2 to move on in the weeks, cheating in this is just cheating yourself.

EDIT: went to the movies and hit 16 convo's total. Out of the 7 tonight 4 were HB's 8+. Also 'I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry' with Adam Sandler and the rest of the Grandma's Boy crew is funny as hell. I'd give it a 9-9.5/10 for sure.

Last edited:

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When does this week end officially? Also was in Va. over weekend and got 2 convos, but didnt really go andywhere, but I didnt want them to anyway so its all good.

phoenix_met

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey buddies
I have many girls in my social network now....I think they like me all....and I think I can use this condition to improve the game....last night I really feel that I am the prize and.......
hey I should give myself at least 5 points for eyecontacts ....I am good at it....my problem is approaching.....I will go alone tommorow!!!

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
talked to 1 HB and 4 random strangers, I was actually "controlling" a group of starngers, there was 1 acquaince that called me to come over and I went, talked to all of them (stangers+acquaince) and the center of the conversation was moi, I asked the questions too, talked to a bus driver, and to some HB2 (yeah she was pretty gross)

Week2:
4/10 convos

Week3:
1/10 convos (I didnt even notice the chick was hot until I satrted talkign to her she was about a HB7.5)

Nygard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
gg, keep it up comrade!

Update: I'm halfway through it. however, i've found a very annoying problem.
There's a lack of hot babes in the malls, public places, etc. So the only place i've been able to talk to them is in my university. enters the problem:
Most of the Hbs there have a boyfriend. The problem with Colombian boyfriends is that they're always on the defensive, and pretty much paranoid about their girls talking to other men that arent very close to them. Out of 12 or so convos, i've only talked with 5 of them without being told to get away by an angry boyfriend and his friends. Any advice? I'm sick of that.

Last edited:

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
talked to this other HB7.5 today

and ok.. heres somethign interesting, anyone her heard of amleto monacelli? he was the world bowling champ a few years ago and his niece goes to my school and shes about an 8 :p Im gonna talk to her

ItWasntMe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nygard said:
gg, keep it up comrade!

Update: I'm halfway through it. however, i've found a very annoying problem.
There's a lack of hot babes in the malls, public places, etc. So the only place i've been able to talk to them is in my university. enters the problem:
Most of the Hbs there have a boyfriend. The problem with Colombian boyfriends is that they're always on the defensive, and pretty much paranoid about their girls talking to other men that arent very close to them. Out of 12 or so convos, i've only talked with 5 of them without being told to get away by an angry boyfriend and his friends. Any advice? I'm sick of that.
Approach girls randomly in the halls when they aren't surrounded by her bf and his buddies.

Navyseal week 2 ended on Sunday and we are now part way through week 3. If you didn't get all 10 convos but got 7+ convos then you can continue this week, if you got 6 or less then I suggest repeating week 2.

Nygard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I finished last week's 10 convos on time. I'm doing this weeks' convo aproaching girls i'd like to date. Got a number of a very hot girl that appears to be from Poland and she's studying here.Also, another girl that doesnt speak spanish well, so she doesnt have a boyfriend.
Aproaching girls in the halls is nearly impossible because we dont have that many halls, and the only people you'll see there are going to class in a hurry. this university is pretty expensive and we dont have huge amount of students, althought it's pretty big.

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
week 2 is over for me, well kinda, did 8 convos, Ima still do those 2 Im missing, as for week 3 Ive only done 2 convos, but tomorrow I get to see all those chicks Im interested in, possibly, if I do I'll increase that number

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG, last night I was totally AFC around a girl ive been gaming for weeks. I had poor posture, couldnt hold eye contact and didnt smile. Convos were sparse and it was really boring. Cant believe myself right now. She ended up getting picked up by another guy. I think I lose.

phoenix_met

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey
it doesn't matter
next one.....don't think about it anymore

(guys I add my points later.don't laugh.I gain some points.)

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, im chilling with another girl tommorow, but I don't know how she'll compare really. Anyway congrats on everyone with thier sucesses.

cmg113

Reaction score
Well I guess it's about time for me to get this started.

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually approached a girl today she was about a 7? anyways.. this is the first approach Ive done, before it was always me startign conversations in a group setting, she actually seemed to appreciate that I approached her, held a conversation for a bit, it was way easier than I thought.

3/10

might go to the mall soon and get some approaches

Touchout

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry I'm going to lose pace with you guys but I have to repeat week 3 due to some unfortunate circumstances and massive amounts of work I only got in like 3 convo's.

So week 3 for me again:box:

Nygard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got 9 convos. I'll get that one tomorrow, so it isnt an issue. I'll read what week 4 is about and what is in for me.

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5 convos, repeating, but still chillin with the HB9 ive been working on tommorow.