Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Official Boot Camp Results Thread

elmnick

Don Juan
Reaction score
well I've had at least 7 good (10 min+) convos with strangers in the last two days...but...it wasn't as if I had to go up to them and make a conversation with them from nothing as they occured at a hospital I'm doing work experience at, I would have had to try hard not to have any conversations
what counts as a conversation for these puropses?
nvyseal2101 what did your conversations involve, were they with strangers you saw out and about and "approached", or people who you didn't know who you met via social circle, hobbies, work etc?

Giacomo Girolamo

Reaction score
Hello Boot Camp Guys!!!

Actually, I haven´t made very much progress in the "hi" and "eye contact" area yet, but I will accomplish it. I can sustain my eye contact, but the most people on the streets simply don´t look to someone´s eye. And I guess the "hi" sounds to be so shy, because usually ,when I say this, people have already gone. The few times I´ve said just "hi" without anything else, people seemed to look to my as a crazy guy...hehe

That´s why, in my opinion, it´s easier to accomplish my goal simply approaching and saying something, like a joke, some comment and so on. But I will try till i get it entirely.

Yesterday, on the subway, I started a convo with 2 Hbs (7), saying something about the weather, or the crowds of people on the subway, or the Pan American Games, anything. I was so inspirated that, since yestarday ´till now, I have done convos with 10 Hbs (from 7 to 8). The most, on the subway, or on the street, coming back home. Today in the morning, I knew 2 new HB neighbors, one of them got results.

The best part of the story is that yesterday I knew the neighbor HB that lives in my floor. than me. I introduced myself and offered help, because she was cleaning the house. While doing it, we talked a lot about her favorites favorite songs, sports and another habits. I invited her to have a dinner with me next to the beach. During the dinner, I read her palm and made cold reading about her personality, using astrology and psychology. I was too ****y and fun, and she said lots of times that I was a kind ok funny crazy guy.

When we returned home, she invited me to come in her house, and we listened brazilian songs for quite a hour. I felt a good vibe in the air and started asking her about the roles of a good neighbourhood. After puting some ice-cream in her mouth, I said the it was romantic and If it was allowed between good neighbours. She smiled and said no problem. So, I had the courage of kiss her...

We started foreplaying for a couple of hours, and I invited her to come to my house and watch tv. After some talk, we continue the previous foreplay, but she refused to go on till ****. After trying a little, I deserved and slept by her side.

Early in the morning, we continue foreplaying, but this time we went till the end. **** close with my HB neighbor!!! The first of my new home (I lived there since last saturday!hehe).

Today, I knew another HB neighbor, and started a convo with her in the elevator, about the living in the city. After, on the street, I said "hi" to some Hbs, and started convo with 2 Hbs on the gym.

See u, guys!

Bootcamp Progress:
Hi´s:3
Convos:10
Eye Contact:3

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, last night went into today, im really tired so plz forgive my grammer and stuff. I go out at 8 with my friend. We find 3 girls. 2 8's and a chubby 6. The 6 left uckily, and about 12 we walk the girls to thier house (they were staying together.) I just played it real chill and when we get to thier house thir parents are outside and the mom whisprs loudly "get the fvck in here". The dad whispers something and pounts at us. At this point were going to sneak out at 2am to meet them, but they pussied out so we were alone. We decide to hang out with my bros college friends for a little, but no actiuon tongight, was close though. No numbers either, but we may meet up with em tommorow, as they go to a local pool. Anyway that was my night. Im getting some sleep.

Touchout

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I easily made over 10 conversations today considering I was at college orientation, but I will still continue to make approaches to keep up the steam.

I went alone without a parent because I wanted to push myself outside of my comfort zone, which I did. When I first walked in I just sat at an empty table except for a HB7 and her brother. I immediately open her without attraction things or anything, and soon found out she was going to be a senior in college next year. I talked to her a few more times during the day and I challenged her to a game of beer pong when I first move in and she accepts (she's 21 too, a nice hookup already).

Then we move into some more small groups where I am really just staying outside of my comfort zone and being outgoing and confident. While everyone else was shying away from their neighbors, I was greeting mine and making some new friends. When we move to a table a nice HB8 sits down next to me, half way through the lecture she opens me, the conversation went something like this.

HB: "What does TAS mean?"
Me: "Theoretical and Applied Sciences" (while holding some nice eye contact)
HB: "Ok thanks..." (starts to arrange papers and caps her pen)
Me: "I can tell your a ridiculously(this is seriously my favorite word to use when gaming, it's so full of meaning) neat person...
HB: (smiles)
Me: (mimicks her tidying)
HB: (bigger smile) shut up no I'm not!
Me: Ok sure, whatever you say, if we end up in the same dorm though were going to be fighting all the time

Then we just made some small talk, I really should have number closed right there but I thought I was going to see her again, which I didn't.

Other than that, just made some really convo's with people, but an overall good day.

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
talked to acquainces today, Im still not sure if theese counts, talked to a HB6.5 who I dont talk to much at all, then her boyfriend came over and killed the conversation, then later I was joking around with this girl but that didnt last more than 2 mins, also lastnight I was "flirting" with a girl that works at the movie theatre, thats about it Im going to tennin in a lil bit I'll get some convos there that hopefully are led by me and last 2+ mins which I htink is the whole point of this.

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I worked with the HB9, the whole night was pretty awesome. Have some covo info, but that ill update tommorow.

ItWasntMe

Don Juan
Reaction score
phoenix_met said:
How should I join this????
I need help!!!
Go to the bottom of the page and click on the DJ bible link, then click on DJ boot camp. What you do is read that week's reading material then go out and try to achieve that week's goals. For example there are like 5 posts to read and you have to try to make as much eye contact as possible and say to 50 people in the first week. Then every week you post your results here and share your info, ideas, whatever with the rest of us. You can also come here for quick advice and whatnot. Good luck!

Great job everyone so far on the boot camp :D:D

phoenix_met

Don Juan
Reaction score
last night I went to a party(ballmaske).every one wear funny clothes.It was exciting.I wore my kyukushin clothes so that brought me some confidence.

I asked all the girls for dance and had conversation with some of them.one was about 9.5/10 I've danced with her 3 times and during the dance she smiled and shaked the a** perfectly(lol).after that when I was recharging my batteries for dance she came next to me and grabbed my cell-phone (N93)
and checked it and gave it back(you have a nice phone). and we talked about 5 mins then.but the bad end is that I didn't ask for her number as always.but I think it was a good night at all and we had lots of fun.but I don't give myself point for the convos and .....I think I need to learn to do cold approaches(that I afraid a lot but I think I can handle it this time)

tonight I'm going to hang out and start the camp.NO PAIN NO GAIN.I like this statement.

Last edited:

elmnick

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I've been busy this week, and it's been raining all the time, and I have had at least 10 convo's with strangers, but not approaches. I'll say I completed the week but I'll try and do some approaching strangers and starting a conversation from nothing.

phoenix_met

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys
don't you think working alone is better for this bootcamp?
when I go out with a friend we always talk too much and I can't concentrate on my mission.
anyway I am going to try this alone during the next days.

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually do it alone, i've only done one day with a friend and it was mediocre. I agree its harder to focus with a friend, luckily though my friend isnt an AFC, thta could really mess you up.

elmnick

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gunna have a problem, I sprained/broke my ankle yesterday, probably sprained, but it means I can't walk very far very easily or cycle so it's going to be hard to go out to where people are. Walking with crutches might get me attention though, so I could try and use it to my advantage maybe

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my uni had some probs.. so Im out of playign field till next week, this week was pretty crappy, Ive still got today and tomorrow but Ive gotta study, anyways I actively looked for convos, had couple of girls actually start talkign to me, I wont count that cause the skill is about me goigna pproachign and havign a convo, I did actually start some convos, the ones that lasted more tahn 2 mins were with acquainces/people I knew a bit only (of course not counting friends) with the more random ppl it was all good friendly, they didnt creep out or anythign at all, they actually seemed to want to talk to me but it never went further than a few lines, blaming that on myself need to be more aggressive, will work on that a lot with acquainces, havign me be the center of the conversatio/leading but so far startign convos with completly RANDOM ppl has been sucky, next week is about convos with girls which I definetly will do with the girls Im interested in but havent approached.

ItWasntMe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys before you tally your final numbers for this week remember that these convo's ones that you started (although ones like touchout had are good). If you didn't start any in which you approached then don't worry but remember, this program is designed to take you out of your comfort zone. Tonight at midnight is the end of week 2. If you didn't make the deadline then I suppose you could carry on that part of the goal on to the next week. If you're at 7+ then don't worry about it, if you're only at 2 then just extend week 2 to include next week and start week 3 in 2 weeks (if you can't complete the easier part of the course how are you supposed to do it when it's harder?). Also right now don't worry if you didn't number close, that's a later part in the course and there'll always be another girl to number close on when that time comes.

Right now I'm at 9 convos but I'm going out to the mall so I'll have no problem hitting 10. Great job so far everyone.