Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The NUMBER ONE mistake EVERY man makes with women is....?

NeverFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been a member here for four years or so. I can honestly say that the NUMBER ONE mistake men EVERY man has made with a woman, at one time or another, is..........

COMPLIMENTING HER LOOKS.

Yep. Its as simple as that. You see, it IMMEDIATELY accomplishes a few things:

1. It throws 90 percent of the power right into her lap
2. It tips your hand too quickly (like playing a card too fast)
3. It makes you look like less of a man, because youre TALKING when you should be DEMONSTRATING POWER.

Every watch a Clint Eastwood movie? He NEVER EVER NEVER EVER tips his hand as to his intentions. Everyone around his is basically guessing.

Granted, with his looks he can GET AWAY with a lot. But I presume there are no movie stars on here, so the rest applies.

If its ok, let me tell you a story which happens to be true. Ive dated some incredibly beautiful women, and also some very average ones. Personally, im more interested in brains anyway, and as long as someone keeps themselves fit, i find them attractive.

But there was ONE girl that was stunning. And it was with her that I finally learned how to think like an alpha male.

Without a lot of conscious thought, i showed only mild interest in her, and always acted in control, funny, determined, and driven in her presence.

I NEVER mentioned her looks. That immediately put me into the one percent range, but not only did i not COMPLIMENT or fawn all over her, i avoided the topic entirely.

Before long, she was calling me, asking me over, wanting to go out.

At all times, i was a man with a superior intellect, capabilities, and life. I let her into it when i chose to.

She knew i was attracted to her, but i never gave her any power over me.

Guys, i want to hear your story of how you came to NEVER mention a girls looks. How long did it take you to fnially learn this lesson?

The only exception to this is when YOU ALREADY have all the power.

And even then, begrudingly, because a man DOESNT GIVE UP HIS POWER

CopperGoat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't you see that you're the usual pathetic male donkey here, just like everyone else?

The truth is that SHE HAS ALL THE POWER, because SHE HAS THE *****

Not only that, you DON'T have superior intellect or capabilities in life. Chances are she's smarter than you and knows what you want. And you let her into it, yes when you wanted the *****, when you were tired of DOING ALL THE WORK and having her being carried on your shoulders.

"She knew I was attracted to her, but I never gave her any power over me."

This sentence is a gross paradox, that makes me laugh even more :crackup:

You blockheads here, still don't seem to get the NUMBER ONE MISTAKE a man mistakes, that namely he is an ASS and a BLOCKHEAD when it comes to women, and the fact that HE HAS NO POWER at all! Why? Because he's the DONKEY. Because he's the one doing ALL THE WORK = "having all the power"

It's hilarious how pathetic you guys are :crackup: Not only does it increase my loathesomeness of being the cloddish genre, but makes it all the more funny :nervous:

Face it guys, women have the power here, it is precisely their "submission" that makes us work even harder.. may your souls eventually be saved.

syemour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
CopperGoat said:
Can't you see that you're the usual pathetic male donkey here, just like everyone else?

Not only that, you DON'T have superior intellect or capabilities in life. Chances are she's smarter than you and knows what you want. And you let her into it, yes when you wanted the *****, when you were tired of DOING ALL THE WORK and having her being carried on your shoulders.

You blockheads here, still don't seem to get the NUMBER ONE MISTAKE a man mistakes, that namely he is an ASS and a BLOCKHEAD when it comes to women, and the fact that HE HAS NO POWER at all! Why? Because he's the DONKEY. Because he's the one doing ALL THE WORK = "having all the power"

It's hilarious how pathetic you guys are :crackup: Not only does it increase my loathesomeness of being the cloddish genre, but makes it all the more funny :nervous:

Face it guys, women have the power here, it is precisely their "submission" that makes us work even harder.. may your souls eventually be saved.
then what do you suggest?

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there's nothing wrong w/ complimenting her looks. Ridiculous advice.

I can't even count how many times complimenting her looks has worked.

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wiesman44 said:
there's nothing wrong w/ complimenting her looks. Ridiculous advice.

I can't even count how many times complimenting her looks has worked.
I'm curious to know which age group you have tried this on. You might be on to something. :rock:

CopperGoat

Don Juan
Reaction score
I suggest letting her do alot of the work, including being the CONTENT provider, it's not always about being in your world, she has to show what she's made of as well. You can only be charming for so long, otherwise it will get redundant, boring, and dull.

Maybe my intimidation is too much, I want a woman like me, IE bold, ambitious, alpha female, the one that takes charge like a man, a mistress. As Hegel said, "True union, or love proper, is when too people have the same power, thus alike in one another's eyes"

Maybe my expectations are too much, but that's what I want and I have a hard time compromising.

And I think we're overexaggerating just how much the male has power, therefore we should let her show some of her power as well. I just feel that we guys are being too reckless, exerting ourselves too much for what we're getting, therefore we have to demand from her aswell. She can't just SIT THERE and look pretty and comb her hair as soon as I enter a room, she has to DO SOMETHING for god's sakes, I can't believe how boring the usual woman has gotten to me, they are soo passive it's ridiculous, one wonders if they have any soul at all.

WRX_is_like_SEX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing at all wrong with complementing the way a girl looks . . .As long as you don't overdo it . . .Its just one of the ways of perhaps making her feel good about herself . .

. . .But perhaps, the pivot is if a girl is truly stunning, and heas it all the time . . .That is perhaps the time to show you are a diamond in the coal, and not bow down and flatter her . . . .Live and learn . .:rock:

DasaniWater

Banned
Reaction score
Very much incorrect. When i find a woman attractive, i tell her shes sexy. when i find her lame and boring, i ask her to give me head.

Reaction score
think about it everyone always tells women how beautiful they look, u guys need to be original and compliment them differentyl..for example, u know girls work hard to dress up an look pretty blah blah blah, so instead of telling her how good she looks, pick something on her, lets say her shoes..tell her hey i just noticed ur shoes, they look great, i really dig ur style..something like that..they will appreciate a comment like this much more cuz they put forth the effort in looking good..just dont tell them they look good...it really is not as effective

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the number 1 mistake men make is not approaching at all, then regretting it later. You were given a pair of balls for a reason, use them.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
CopperGoat said:

Fvck you.

C0cksucker.

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the first poster. There is really nothing wrong with telling a girl she looks good but when you hear it 10 20 50 times it gets old. I would use my sister for an example, but my old friend use to tell her she look good you look good can I take your picture and all that. But my sister is and exception to the rule because she is a ho. A good women would say thank you and get annoyed if you kept saying it because it is all you see.

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
THINKING is the biggest mistake every man makes with women. I swear if I was more of an idiot this would make things so much easier, but because I actually got to care about every little thing that goes on, always wondering if this works and that works and then even when approaching, wondering if I'm doing it right.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CopperGoat said:

You concerntrate on being a girls whipping b1tch, we will stick to taking control like men.

I think there are some dishes in my kitchen that need washing. Need an apron?

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would always compliment every gorgeous woman that I meet on her looks, it has always worked for me whenever I have done it, if something works then I will keep on doing it.

The vagina of any attractive woman has more power than does the penis of any handsome guy anyway, if you want power over beautiful woman then you will have to become a celebrity and get it that way. :yes:

Trapper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it works as long as its true compliment... coz they could sense whether you are fake or not..and the timing and how much you you are close to her is also important...for instance, lets say u are going club seeing a hot chick,and giving compliment..do u think its gonna work?

CopperGoat

Don Juan
Reaction score
KillaCam said:
You concerntrate on being a girls whipping b1tch, we will stick to taking control like men.

I think there are some dishes in my kitchen that need washing. Need an apron?

Your childish and ignorant reply already shows how much you've been deceived by women. First off, like I'm said I'm intimidating towards women, because my confidence and ruthlessness has reached extreme limits, after all the **** I've experienced not only with women but with men in a short, profound time during my last year's in high school. This 'hot-headedness' doesn't tolerate **** from women at all, to the point where women almost always put themselves in a submissive body language once I'm walking through campus or entering a room. Infact they hate my dominance cause it puts them in such a tight place, like living in Asia, but what am I supposed to do if I can't appreciate their pretension.

Anyway what I wanted to really say is that even though you might think men are the dominant species, and they probably are, it is because women have decided to become so submissive and girly-like, so that everything will already be done for them by men. That's why women have it easier in this world because they submit, men on the other hand, are so clumsy, at least most of us, we are so reckless that we try too hard, and eventually end up losing time and energy, and not only that, but realizing that our girlfriends DON'T really love us, but pity us like our mothers, as we strive indefinitely to be who we want to be, and they passively sit there sliding their damn hair through their fingers, as if that's enough. Do you get my point now? Do you see how women have outsmarted and tamed Socrates, Plato, and the best of men in the world, that is what I want to change, the fundamental errors that have been entrenched into us, both men and women.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CopperGoat said:
Your childish and ignorant reply already shows how much you've been deceived by women. First off, like I'm said I'm intimidating towards women, because my confidence and ruthlessness has reached extreme limits, after all the **** I've experienced not only with women but with men in a short, profound time during my last year's in high school. This 'hot-headedness' doesn't tolerate **** from women at all, to the point where women almost always put themselves in a submissive body language once I'm walking through campus or entering a room. Infact they hate my dominance cause it puts them in such a tight place, like living in Asia, but what am I supposed to do if I can't appreciate their pretension.

Anyway what I wanted to really say is that even though you might think men are the dominant species, and they probably are, it is because women have decided to become so submissive and girly-like, so that everything will already be done for them by men. That's why women have it easier in this world because they submit, men on the other hand, are so clumsy, at least most of us, we are so reckless that we try too hard, and eventually end up losing time and energy, and not only that, but realizing that our girlfriends DON'T really love us, but pity us like our mothers, as we strive indefinitely to be who we want to be, and they passively sit there sliding their damn hair through their fingers, as if that's enough. Do you get my point now? Do you see how women have outsmarted and tamed Socrates, Plato, and the best of men in the world, that is what I want to change, the fundamental errors that have been entrenched into us, both men and women.

I'm sorry, but you ramble on as if every man "must be the same". Every woman "must be the same". We must not stray from our generic factory tags!

Do not ever act like you know me. You have no idea who I am and what I stand for, so do not stick a label on me and put me with everyone else you preach this stuff to.

When you learn the concept that every person doesn't conform with what your mind tells you, I will gladly have a discussion with you. When you chop down that pedastool you put women on, I will debate with you. When you stop acting like an intellect preaching garbage, I will even have a friendly chat with you.

I had no idea you could judge my character from 2 lines of text on an internet forum anyway.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
KillaCam said:
I'm sorry, but you ramble on as if every man "must be the same". Every woman "must be the same". We must not stray from our generic factory tags!

Do not ever act like you know me. You have no idea who I am and what I stand for, so do not stick a label on me and put me with everyone else you preach this stuff to.

When you learn the concept that every person doesn't conform with what your mind tells you, I will gladly have a discussion with you. When you chop down that pedastool you put women on, I will debate with you. When you stop acting like an intellect preaching garbage, I will even have a friendly chat with you.

I had no idea you could judge my character from 2 lines of text on an internet forum anyway.

Oh-fvcking-Christ. Copperb!tch just got fvcking schooled.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been a member here for four years or so. I can honestly say that the NUMBER ONE mistake men EVERY man has made with a woman, at one time or another, is..........
This just points out that you have no idea what you're talking about.

--
I have to agree with CopperGoat, alot of you here just don't understand. You've read the bible, done some things and gotten some success but really you just don't get the 'real' picture...

You're doing TOO much work, you really can't win if you decide to play the game from the standpoint of... "do this, get the girl"... if you're always chasing, you will get some, and lose most... pure numbers will allow you some success, but when you can be the wounded gazzelle in the back of the herd the lion will come after you EVERY TIME...

Be the wounded gazzelle (ha that sounded funny). Make girls chase you. That's where it lies, a TRUE DJ finds it so easy because he's never trying. He dosen't friggin try, he just walks around and gets because he's the sick little zebra that's 80 years old and can only move at 2 mph... the lions are litteraly drooling over him.. fighting each other for him...

I've gone out with some of the guys who 'think' they know what they can do to get women and I've seen some success, they hold nice conversations, they do all the things this place teaches you to do... and I'd say maybe 30-40% success rate in a night or during the day dosen't matter...

But I've also been out with guys with ZERO intention of picking up women and he's gotten 100% success, no shutdowns because he never tried. He didn't have to, just 100's of girls eyeing this guy and he isn't even that much better looking than me, just he has something that makes him look like a wounded zebra....

--
Now obviously everyone just dosen't have this energy and really it probably isn't even attainable if you don't naturally have it, but you CAN implement it when you are interacting with girls.... STOP being needy, stop asking questions, stop asking for numbers, STOP entertaining my gawwwwd !! That's what women hate about you guys, you can't stop being there little puppy dogs, whether its in a pathetic stalkerish way by writing them letters... or in a DJ way of being CnF and neghitting them...

YOU ARE STILL BEING A PUPPY DOG !!!

I've learned over the years, women want to work for us, how many women would say they actually chased a guy... probably 5%, that's because guys won't let the girl chase them, its a need of theres... that's why women stay with such asssssholee guys, because they are constantly chasing him to put a leash around his neck... seriously, stop doing people... just stop...

Be the wounded 80 year old zebar and you won't have to do anything except live and you will be chased until the day some girl puts her claws into you.

-Cod3r