The NUMBER ONE mistake EVERY man makes with women is....?

CopperGoat

Don Juan
Reaction score
KillaCam said:
I'm sorry, but you ramble on as if every man "must be the same". Every woman "must be the same". We must not stray from our generic factory tags!

Do not ever act like you know me. You have no idea who I am and what I stand for, so do not stick a label on me and put me with everyone else you preach this stuff to.

When you learn the concept that every person doesn't conform with what your mind tells you, I will gladly have a discussion with you. When you chop down that pedastool you put women on, I will debate with you. When you stop acting like an intellect preaching garbage, I will even have a friendly chat with you.

I had no idea you could judge my character from 2 lines of text on an internet forum anyway.
Karma's a ***** ain't it? So don't act like you know me either. Generic factory labels? Like how every man should be dominant and every woman submissive, atleast that's what you guys here say all the time.

CopperGoat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cod3r said:
This just points out that you have no idea what you're talking about.

--
I have to agree with CopperGoat, alot of you here just don't understand. You've read the bible, done some things and gotten some success but really you just don't get the 'real' picture...

You're doing TOO much work, you really can't win if you decide to play the game from the standpoint of... "do this, get the girl"... if you're always chasing, you will get some, and lose most... pure numbers will allow you some success, but when you can be the wounded gazzelle in the back of the herd the lion will come after you EVERY TIME...

Be the wounded gazzelle (ha that sounded funny). Make girls chase you. That's where it lies, a TRUE DJ finds it so easy because he's never trying. He dosen't friggin try, he just walks around and gets because he's the sick little zebra that's 80 years old and can only move at 2 mph... the lions are litteraly drooling over him.. fighting each other for him...

I've gone out with some of the guys who 'think' they know what they can do to get women and I've seen some success, they hold nice conversations, they do all the things this place teaches you to do... and I'd say maybe 30-40% success rate in a night or during the day dosen't matter...

But I've also been out with guys with ZERO intention of picking up women and he's gotten 100% success, no shutdowns because he never tried. He didn't have to, just 100's of girls eyeing this guy and he isn't even that much better looking than me, just he has something that makes him look like a wounded zebra....

--
Now obviously everyone just dosen't have this energy and really it probably isn't even attainable if you don't naturally have it, but you CAN implement it when you are interacting with girls.... STOP being needy, stop asking questions, stop asking for numbers, STOP entertaining my gawwwwd !! That's what women hate about you guys, you can't stop being there little puppy dogs, whether its in a pathetic stalkerish way by writing them letters... or in a DJ way of being CnF and neghitting them...

YOU ARE STILL BEING A PUPPY DOG !!!

I've learned over the years, women want to work for us, how many women would say they actually chased a guy... probably 5%, that's because guys won't let the girl chase them, its a need of theres... that's why women stay with such asssssholee guys, because they are constantly chasing him to put a leash around his neck... seriously, stop doing people... just stop...

Be the wounded 80 year old zebar and you won't have to do anything except live and you will be chased until the day some girl puts her claws into you.

-Cod3r
Dude, thanks for the agreement and I'm quite intrigued by your obnoxious analogy to an 80 year old zebra. But I'll have to say I'm not quite on that par yet, not even asking for numbers? So how would you expect it to advance? Furthermore, is the 80 year old dominant and assertive? Or does he walk through the world like he has no bubble at all.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol CopperGoat.. you remind me of me.

So if you know this man, how often do you get laid? And can you explain just how YOU get laid?

Cuz when I think like you do I get rejected everytime.

Cod3r - Um.. lol that only works if they don't know you. And even then.. they hardly fvcking chase you. They might look at you or ask about you.. but that's it.

AS FOR THE ORIGINAL POST - You are full of sh!t. I know that.