The *No Contact* Challenge! ( Read this if you just got dumped)

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@QuadDeuces prob best to just cease contact it's the easiest way to move on for both of you

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1 Year and 2 months NC

How do I feel... I don't give a rats ass about her lol

Hell I don't even remember her face...However in this loooong NC period, I learnt many things about myself.

I do NOT tolerate any kind of disrespect from Females anymore!

ONCE CHANCE... They fuk up? Immediately they are GONE

My last long term relationship was with a somewhat nasty, thoughtless selfish woman... However it was my OWN fault for keeping her around, even though she disrespected me quite seriously on several occasions..

I am a much stronger and wiser person now, and seriously guys, I give ZERO fuks about that woman anymore..

I kept with strict NC for 12 months.. Not even a fuking peep, even changed my mobile number..

I am seeing a MUCH nicer and kinder, caring woman now, who treats me like a KING

But.. I recognise a womans NATURE can never be fully trusted, no matter how NICE she is... Always keep your options open, and ready to bail if she fuks up!

Things will 100% get better for you guys.. Just keep going strong with NC and give her fuking NOTHING

Not a PEEP!!
No contact done right, well done ;)

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex posted a breakup poem about me on twitter while on a flight 3 months after our breakup...

The general gist is my hurtful words are becoming a distant memory, I'm terrible, I messed with her head, she's great, she'll find someone who deserves her.

Go you sister.

I am removing twitter and instagram from my life.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just meant removing from my phone and not looking on my laptop.

I have only ever had twitter and instagram to browse - I have no content on my accounts.

Paradiddle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just meant removing from my phone and not looking on my laptop.

I have only ever had twitter and instagram to browse - I have no content on my accounts.
I delete my ex from my facebook some days ago. I thought why would I give her the liberty to know what's going on in my private life. Today I was going through my past fb posts and saw her comment but her name was black in colour. Finding it strange, I talked to my friends at work and someone said that it happens when someone blocks you. The break-up was not that bad but because I deleted her on social media, I think I insulted her ego. Haha.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blocking on everything is the best way to go. Get your zest for life back. It's taken me 3 months but now I feel really good and hopeful, with some drive to make myself a better person.

Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lifting and counting calories has probably been the best decision in 3 months of NC. My shoulders, biceps and legs have just been constantly aching, I look better in the mirror already. I feel like I have a purpose because she wants me to feel like sh!t and become nothing. I'm determined to become my best self as I turn 30 next year I need to be in the best place I can be mentally and physically.

I've also put plates on the back burner - I have't had sex in 9 days which is the longest I've gone since the split in Jan and I feel great.

TBG

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still hearing from the girl I mentioned in here, it's a lot more spaced out but it still appears she thinks she can have the best of both worlds.

She text me at the start of the months asking to hang out. Turns out her boyfriend has a new job that involves working away regularly, so yeah she wanted to hang out because he wasn't around. She text me today with this inside joke, no doubt looking for attentione bbecause her boyfriend is away.

On the brighter side I've got a date tonight. Close to buying my first house. Things are on the up.

Soflobro#2

Banned
Reaction score
I'm still hearing from the girl I mentioned in here, it's a lot more spaced out but it still appears she thinks she can have the best of both worlds.

She text me at the start of the months asking to hang out. Turns out her boyfriend has a new job that involves working away regularly, so yeah she wanted to hang out because he wasn't around. She text me today with this inside joke, no doubt looking for attentione bbecause her boyfriend is away.

On the brighter side I've got a date tonight. Close to buying my first house. Things are on the up.
Holy sh1t she has a new boyfriend and she's still trying to string you along ? What a cvnt. My exes never tried that sh1t with me They usually want nothing to do with me and honestly I don't blame them.

Friend fvck her. Ignore her. You're a man, you're durable. You have more value than her. You're better than her.

For me I just have a very demanding job and I just make it my passion. You should do something similar. But also see other women if you'd like.

However your feel now will change. For better or for worse and in time you won't even care about her. Just stay focused. You will succeed

TBG

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it's clear she's still trying to have the best of both worlds. Again she's asked to hang out this weekend. Again her boyfriend is away.

She claims her boyfriend has no problem with it. I doubt he's actually been told or knows our full story.

SteveSDCA

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm trying this for the hell of it. We only saw each other for 4 weeks. She was only in town for that long. If it had gone well we could have seen each other some times still. It started out as dating and turned into just FB's. But yes, I texted her a couple of days after she left. I gave her the very thing she wanted-attention. In the end she had the power because I put up with her playing more and more hard to get as time went by. This will be interesting.

Soflobro#2

Banned
Reaction score
I'm trying this for the hell of it. We only saw each other for 4 weeks. She was only in town for that long. If it had gone well we could have seen each other some times still. It started out as dating and turned into just FB's. But yes, I texted her a couple of days after she left. I gave her the very thing she wanted-attention. In the end she had the power because I put up with her playing more and more hard to get as time went by. This will be interesting.
This sounds just like my ex. What the fvck. And it drove me nuts. Why would someone do that to another person?

cedricz

Reaction score
I don't really get the point of the non contact challenge if your goal is only moving on
If it is 100% toast and that there is no way back, i'd rather have a huge fight with her and bring up the worst of herself; Say hurtful things and blow it up for good. In an outburst of rage she may tell some truths like she cheated on you etc..
This is usually pretty easy to initiate given that 9 times out of 10 dumpers tend to behave with cruelty and disrespect
At least you both hate your guts after that and can move on without regrets
If i'm not going to see that person ever again i don't give a rat a** about blowing up everything and burning bridges
You may think this is weak, maybe, whatever dude, at the end of the day you would probably move on much faster this way rather than pining forever for a chick who probably doesn't deserve it anyway.
after that, there is no more temptations to reach her out except maybe to call each other names

If your plan is to get her back, well, yeah sure, you can set your timer on 3 or 4 months from now and hit her up to see if she's still with another guy or down to talk
But going 100% non contact if she dumped your a** and lost attraction for you probably isn't going to bring her back; maybe she will call you if she get dumped or depressed for some reason but it won't create enough incentive for her to want you back
I'd think the only way is to let her cool down for a while maybe a month or two or more depending on how much she hates you, let some time erase the bad memories and how you acted beta during the breakup... and then initiate contact to reseduce her like you would do with a new chick, with a non needy outcome independent mindset; that would only happen if she is willing to communicate of course
If she has a new boyfriend there is no point contacting her during the honeymoon period or you will get blown away big time; you must either wait for the relationship to fail; and it will; or wait for new boyfriend to become old boyfriend and then initate contact; Since most women line up backups or cheat on their old bf, it shouldn't be a problem

Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's quite a refreshing post - I do believe though that once a relationship has broken down it's best to just improve yourself and get a better girl. Find a woman better than the last one by improving yourself.

How many people find happiness with a relationship that fell apart and months or a year later got back together?

Stop idolising the relationship, it was never that good, there's much better out there.

SteveSDCA

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not trying to get her back. Like Murkserious said, there's a better one out there. I am already going on dates to find a LTR and am meeting a possible FB tonight.