Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The *No Contact* Challenge! ( Read this if you just got dumped)

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Something weird,

On last thursday i was with the chick i am dating. around 1 am i got 4 calls from unknow . i answered the last one and when i answered the call ended.

Wtf?

Joe.

Classsy

Reaction score
Lozboss said:
Classy-

She's the Naive one. Relationships are about ups and down- negatives and positives. Lots of women say that it has to be good all the time etc- they are deluded and need to grow up.

I've just finished my first week. It's tough buddy- but stick to the NC and I PROMISE you it gets easier.

Most importantly while you are NC you focus on yourself- getting fitter, looking better, realizing that you don't need her in your life - period.

In time you'll forget her, you shared a bond and it will always be there but stick to NC.

That means Delete her number so you can't contact her (it's only she who can contact you-where you have the power).

Chin up brother- you'll get through it, if you need help just post here or PM me.
Yes she is, but we had both downs and ups so she know that they exist for sure. That's why I think there is smth more than ordinary "down". But anyway

Thanks for your reply mate, really appreciate. How do you feel after first week?
Btw, I was told that it's better to meet my ex and have a conversation (if I got questions and thoughts she need to know about). That's the way for me to cure myself faster they said. So I almost did it, but decided not to 'cause NC is the last chance I have. Thoughts?

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Classsy said:
Yes she is, but we had both downs and ups so she know that they exist for sure. That's why I think there is smth more than ordinary "down". But anyway

Thanks for your reply mate, really appreciate. How do you feel after first week?
Btw, I was told that it's better to meet my ex and have a conversation (if I got questions and thoughts she need to know about). That's the way for me to cure myself faster they said. So I almost did it, but decided not to 'cause NC is the last chance I have. Thoughts?
Classy

Feeling a lot better after the first week. I've used it to fuel positive changes in my life (working harder, getting back in shape, refinding my confident self and realizing that I don't need her to be happy).

Watch this- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vH0nP4NzS9M

It's been a great source of motivation for me in whatever I do.

I would just say to her:

'Not interested in being Just Friends- get in touch if you want to try 'Us' again, but that ship won't wait in the harbor forever'

She knows the score- so do you.

I met my ex last Saturday just before No contact (3 1/2 months after breakup) - it ruined me afterwards. Out of sight- out of mind. Give yourself the chance to heal without opening the wounds and when and if you finally see her you'll not care at all because you're head and heart will be in a different place.

zoom5

Don Juan
Reaction score
day 6.

I feel better, I don't think about her...If I do I get mad, think about the negativities... Makes me bang my head in the wall for what a fool I was for not leaving 2 years ago.

The thing that kills me the most is that I'm alone...no one to talk with, no one to go out with...and then I think too much...It gets worse in the evening hours, when I have no where to go...Watching movies make me depressed most of the time...

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zoom5 said:
day 6.

I feel better, I don't think about her...If I do I get mad, think about the negativities... Makes me bang my head in the wall for what a fool I was for not leaving 2 years ago.

The thing that kills me the most is that I'm alone...no one to talk with, no one to go out with...and then I think too much...It gets worse in the evening hours, when I have no where to go...Watching movies make me depressed most of the time...
Good man.

But keep positive.

Take up a new sport- join a club/hobby, make some new friends. Get on tinder/POF and meet new people.

Not sure where you are based dude time zone wise but just shoot me a pm with your whatsapp and we can chat if you feel alone.

What this show you is that the emptiness can't be filled with Women- you need to use this to make new friends, meet new people and go and put yourself out there.

zoom5

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lozboss said:
Good man.

But keep positive.

Take up a new sport- join a club/hobby, make some new friends. Get on tinder/POF and meet new people.

Not sure where you are based dude time zone wise but just shoot me a pm with your whatsapp and we can chat if you feel alone.

What this show you is that the emptiness can't be filled with Women- you need to use this to make new friends, meet new people and go and put yourself out there.
Okay Ill make a whatsapp account If I ever get the need for it :)
Im from europe by the way..

I kind of have a problem im not going to my university, ill stay home for some time now...and this town that I live in is...dead.

I'll try something...

rsox28

Don Juan
Reaction score
zoom5 said:
day 6.

You gotta get out there, man. Force yourself. The worst part is missing the texts, the making of plans, the contact...if you sit around thinking about all of that you'll drive yourself crazy.

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zoom5 said:
Okay Ill make a whatsapp account If I ever get the need for it :)
Im from europe by the way..

I kind of have a problem im not going to my university, ill stay home for some time now...and this town that I live in is...dead.

I'll try something...
Is there a gym? Or a park or somewhere to train/run?

Improve yourself. That can be done anywhere.

Download insanity from the Net and do that on your TV.

A sports club is best though- instant new friends.

Yorkex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't updated in a while.

She has a new boyfriend for about 4 months now but I made a mistake of sleeping with her when she was dating the new guy :whistle:
Somehow my ex found out I'm having a birthday dinner with friends next week. ( Thanks alot friends )
Was NC for 3 months and today she called from some random number , picked up and she started apologizing right away for moving on too quick. I just woke up so I was mentally aloof already lool she kept babbling and I kept saying alright ...figured to cut it short so I said I had to go.
She says okay but wants to sit down and talk to get hard feelings out of the way , I said I will try and make time and let her know ...lool she caught my BS and said she is coming to my dinner so we can talk there.
Not wanted to seem bitter , I go okay and she follows by saying , she won't bring her boyfriend just in case I was wondering.

My moment of weakest , PUNISHED dearly. I know for a fact I can't be with her anymore but like any human if you were with for a long time some feelings remain and I think next week is going to be a test of my will power.
I can choose to use her as a booty call but after the first time I figured it was counter productive.
Pray for me guys , if too much alcohol hits I might make some dumb decisions and give some dumb answers.
My new plate is going to be there too :crackup: , might have to video tape this night and watch it the next morning.:rockon:

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yorkex said:
Haven't updated in a while.

She has a new boyfriend for about 4 months now but I made a mistake of sleeping with her when she was dating the new guy :whistle:
Somehow my ex found out I'm having a birthday dinner with friends next week. ( Thanks alot friends )
Was NC for 3 months and today she called from some random number , picked up and she started apologizing right away for moving on too quick. I just woke up so I was mentally aloof already lool she kept babbling and I kept saying alright ...figured to cut it short so I said I had to go.
She says okay but wants to sit down and talk to get hard feelings out of the way , I said I will try and make time and let her know ...lool she caught my BS and said she is coming to my dinner so we can talk there.
Not wanted to seem bitter , I go okay and she follows by saying , she won't bring her boyfriend just in case I was wondering.

My moment of weakest , PUNISHED dearly. I know for a fact I can't be with her anymore but like any human if you were with for a long time some feelings remain and I think next week is going to be a test of my will power.
I can choose to use her as a booty call but after the first time I figured it was counter productive.
Pray for me guys , if too much alcohol hits I might make some dumb decisions and give some dumb answers.
My new plate is going to be there too :crackup: , might have to video tape this night and watch it the next morning.:rockon:
York-Don't let her come to your dinner or change up your plans. Tell her you 'don't want to see her'. Don't ruin your birthday and let her make it about her. If she wants to see you she sees you 1-2-1.

Don't get dragged back into this unless you want her back. If you do then she needs to drop the boyfriend and be serious before you even entertain it.

My Update

End of my first Week of NC. 1 contact from Ex on day 3- Ignored. One text whatsapp this morning- 'hey, how are things?' -Read, Ignored, No reply.

Still strong and feeling like a new man since last Monday- already more positive and confident and less painful. Feel Liberated from my own mental torture chamber. I would recommend NC to anyone.

Still have pangs and sometimes I wonder 'why hasn't she got in touch again since thursday' etc, that will diminish in time I guess as I move on mentally.

thanks for your support guys- means a lot.

Last edited:

Classsy

Reaction score
Lozboss, hey mate, what's the NC purpose for you btw? Heal yourself or turn her back may be?

Yesterday evening was one of the crappiest, but now it's gone for a while.

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Classsy said:
Lozboss, hey mate, what's the NC purpose for you btw? Heal yourself or turn her back may be?

Yesterday evening was one of the crappiest, but now it's gone for a while.
Classy-

Both for me- think they aren't mutually exclusive.

I'll leave the door open but I'm moving on. It's her choice if she chases me and then I will decided Whether or Not I want her back. Meanwhile I live my life and improve myself, date others etc.

That's the endgame.

Sorry to hear yesterday was bad dude- whatsapp if you like. Rmember- keep busy and keep positive. Each day is easier and you get stronger.

zoom5

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lozboss said:
Is there a gym? Or a park or somewhere to train/run?

Improve yourself. That can be done anywhere.

Download insanity from the Net and do that on your TV.

A sports club is best though- instant new friends.
Not really...
I just signed up for a part time job delivering stuff to offices...So that's already something good. I have a treadmill at home.... I can walk the dog...
I have stuff to do but it doesn't really involve people contact...Im planing on being home for a month or 2, then I will Go to my university town...
At least I see my friends on weekends :)

Jmurphy55

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rapidly feeling much much better about this.
I just remind myself that if I met her tonorrow for the first time, I likely wouldn't be overly interested. Obviously there's 2 years of emotional attachment on top of that which complicates things and there are specific things about her personality that I will really miss and are irreplaceable, but the thing I remind myself is, no matter how many nice things she did for me, no matter how loving she seemed, when the chips were down and the going got remotely tough, she left. Ultimately that tells you all that you need to know.

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jmurphy55 said:
Rapidly feeling much much better about this.
I just remind myself that if I met her tonorrow for the first time, I likely wouldn't be overly interested. Obviously there's 2 years of emotional attachment on top of that which complicates things and there are specific things about her personality that I will really miss and are irreplaceable, but the thing I remind myself is, no matter how many nice things she did for me, no matter how loving she seemed, when the chips were down and the going got remotely tough, she left. Ultimately that tells you all that you need to know.
Yes it does.

Good man- chin up. You'll find someone as good if not better who will give you everything that you need and be there for you when things are bad. A true partner. May take years but you'll find them- in that time- ENJOY YOURSELF!

Jmurphy55

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess the only question that I'm still asking myself is was I too cool about it? Too quick to accept her decision?

To clarify, she called me said she wanted to meet tomorrow because "I need to talk to you," I basically said there's no need to do it face to face, spoke to her for a little while, said I love you and I'm disappointed but thanks for being honest. She dos actually say "I'm not saying that's it" but surely she was right? I said I had seen it coming and had mentioned of to some friends and we'd been thinking about a holiday in the summer as I didn't think we'd be together. I said I had to go as I had work, she, whilst crying, said is that it? I said I'm not saying that but I have to go to work and do my job.

That evening I changed my relationship status and quickly confirmed plans to go to Magaluf with friends which she would have been aware of as my friend tagged me in a post.

This is probably an irrational thought, but did I kill any hope of reconciliation by seemingly not caring too much and moving on? She actually said, "I'd been dreading this call all day and you're taking it far better than I expected"

Bizarrely I'm not even sure that I care, maybe the reason I dealt with it so well is because I didn't care as much as I should have?

But basically, does anyone think I could have been more negotiable? Maybe said something like "I don't want to lose you but if you feel like this fine, call me if you feel differently" rather than what I did which is change my relationship status that night!

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jmurphy55 said:
I guess the only question that I'm still asking myself is was I too cool about it? Too quick to accept her decision?

To clarify, she called me said she wanted to meet tomorrow because "I need to talk to you," I basically said there's no need to do it face to face, spoke to her for a little while, said I love you and I'm disappointed but thanks for being honest. She dos actually say "I'm not saying that's it" but surely she was right? I said I had seen it coming and had mentioned of to some friends and we'd been thinking about a holiday in the summer as I didn't think we'd be together. I said I had to go as I had work, she, whilst crying, said is that it? I said I'm not saying that but I have to go to work and do my job.

That evening I changed my relationship status and quickly confirmed plans to go to Magaluf with friends which she would have been aware of as my friend tagged me in a post.

This is probably an irrational thought, but did I kill any hope of reconciliation by seemingly not caring too much and moving on? She actually said, "I'd been dreading this call all day and you're taking it far better than I expected"

Bizarrely I'm not even sure that I care, maybe the reason I dealt with it so well is because I didn't care as much as I should have?

But basically, does anyone think I could have been more negotiable? Maybe said something like "I don't want to lose you but if you feel like this fine, call me if you feel differently" rather than what I did which is change my relationship status that night!
She broke up with you. Not the other way round.

Showing her you're moving on doesn't hurt you at all. If anything it brings her back.

Just continue with your life- focus on you. Focus on moving on- if she coms back to you then cross that bridge when it comes to it.

Indifference is king- not bothered is the best attitude you can have,

zoom5

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 6.
I went through almost a week without her. It feels good. Haven't cried about her. If I think about her it makes me mad...I think about stuff like how unserious and childish she is and stuff like that.
But im afraid that most of my mood is good because I went out with that girl..Im probably gonna break down if I get denied by her anytime soon. Also im bored. :D haha noone to go out.

Twist of Cain

Don Juan
Reaction score
i post this for the folks who think of breaking nc

the ex texted me yesterday at 2pm

her: Hey cain

me: (5am) hey _____

her:  Casual 5 am answer.

me:  your up early. watsup

her:  I can't sleep. Now I have to get ready for work.

her:  Why an answer that early from you may I ask

her: (half hour later)  To be honest I had a dream about you

me:  howd it make you feel

her:  Mmm

her: Kinda sad

her:  I'm having not a great time

me: whys that 

her:  Why did it make me sad? Or why am I not having a great time ? 

I wonder about my past a lot and if things went different with us. - I work a lot and I still am having trouble with money and it's frustrating.

me: the past isnt our future, nothin is stopping us

her: Our past is what I have to go by though. It is unfortunate.  Are you working a lot ?

me: not sure what youre wanting from me - im off for a week wednesday

her: What do you mean? I'm not necessarily looking for anything I just wanna know what your doing I guess

me: im continuing to pursue my passions with the intent to manifest all my desires. lately, ive had more focus and determination then before and that nothing is standing in my way.

her: Like what? I'm intrigued to hear

me: wat nite are u free this week

her: Why not tn

me: on nites till weds. you have another nite

i texted that 11 mins after her. no reply.

not sure if this bish is emo drippin' me or too shy to meet up/low interest etc..