Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Neg-Hit Try-outs for a first timer.

Sargeholic

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the weight ones were more of an overt insult and not a neg hit. Negs are a little more veiled than that.

The shirt one is very nice...totally under the radar, yet chicks HATE the idea of wearing the same thing as another girl. You can give it a little more mileage by saying "My Mom/Aunt/3rd Grade Teacher/etc. has the same one"

tigre

Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in south america and yes, chicks here dig foreign guys. Especially if your blonde + have blue eyes. I guess its cause they want to test something different and are curious to see how foreign man act compared to latinos. Mostly golddiggers go after the foreign guys.

MasterYoda

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tigre
I live in south america and yes, chicks here dig foreign guys. Especially if your blonde + have blue eyes. I guess its cause they want to test something different and are curious to see how foreign man act compared to latinos. Mostly golddiggers go after the foreign guys.
just gold diggers. What about the good ones?

Kalel21

Don Juan
Reaction score
Id definately like to meet some latina women. preferably from Venezuela or Brazil. Who can help me in this department?

IM0001

Don Juan
Reaction score
HMM

I tried one of these neg's a few nights ago. (Ski team nationals banquet.)
Theres this chick on the team who is about a HB8 and a 9 in a bikini lol. Only it seams nothing i do can get a positive reaction from her. Im way past looking to get with her but id still like to be friends on the team. Though she is skilled at the sport she is dum as a bag of bricks, at least when i hear her talk lol. (she likes to insult people then say she was just kidding)

Anyway so i cant insult people like she does but i did hear her saying how it would suck if someone was in the same dress.
I decided to hit her after a compliment that she looks good but i think i saw someone else in the same thing. She just looked for a bit, no smile no real reaction then just said "Well I look better in it."
After that she just walked off like normal.. I Sware its pissing me off on how i cannot bring a laugh or just a smile to her lol. Its like everything i say sounds stupid as hek to her. yet she will just go off and top anything i could do and think its funny.

Any ideas on how to break through this ***** shield and maby dethrone her enouth to get a few laughs out of her?

MasterYoda

Don Juan
Reaction score
Same thing happened to me and I can't understand. It must be a USA thing because no one here from the UK has ever tried and got it right.

I MEAN WTF?:mad:

the MYSTERY METHOD just doesn't work man. I mean neg hits ain't worth a paper umbrella.

Kalel21

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you all seem to be struggling nut there is no one here that seems to want to help here.

I think you should try and use different ones.

Hound_of_Love

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MasterYoda
Same thing happened to me and I can't understand. It must be a USA thing because no one here from the UK has ever tried and got it right.

I MEAN WTF?:mad:

the MYSTERY METHOD just doesn't work man. I mean neg hits ain't worth a paper umbrella.
I'm from the UK and I've used them...but rarely.

And to be honest, you wouldn't know if they were working or not. They don't immediately make her drop to her knees and beg you to take her home. They plant the seeds of doubt and require her to look at you in a different light to other, more supplicating men.

The rest of your game has to be sharp to follow it up. Most importantly, don't out-and-out insult her.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: The Ultimate Neg Hit

Originally posted by The_Shezzler
I could feel my stomach swirling away...and then, as soon as we finished making out....BLAGGGHHH all over the floor!
oh my god, this is one of the resons i'll never make out with a drunk chick.

at least you ware able to wait till it was done, before you puked. that must have killed the moment completely.:crackup: :crackup:

MasterYoda

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I used the "someone has the exact same dress as you do" neg and she gave me the I don't believe you just said that look. And then she just carried on like she didn't even care.

Kalel21

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Man,
Mybe you said it wrong. Anf like they said earlier you shouldn't have allowed the girl the chance to say a word out of her mouth.

Now was this chick a 9 or a 10? since after all your only suppose to use them on 9's and 10's.

Did she think she was a 9 or 10? you may have thought she was but maybe she didn't. she may have thought she was less

Was she friendly? If she is already talking to you there is no need to neg.

Was she attracted to you?

MasterYoda

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kalel21
Hey Man,
Mybe you said it wrong. Anf like they said earlier you shouldn't have allowed the girl the chance to say a word out of her mouth.

Now was this chick a 9 or a 10? since after all your only suppose to use them on 9's and 10's.

Did she think she was a 9 or 10? you may have thought she was but maybe she didn't. she may have thought she was less

Was she friendly? If she is already talking to you there is no need to neg.

Was she attracted to you?
Look I'm tired of all this. No one here knows what they are talking about and rarely reply

How is any of this relevent.

CONCLUSION: Do use a neg on a girl. It just never works unless you really know what your doing. Being good looking helps.

Close topic

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember kids!

neg hit != insult

MasterYoda

Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought is was back hand comliment. Can some one who is experienced tell me what the hell I'm doing wrong?

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just for a second, let's drop the term 'neg-hit' alltogether. For now, we will replace it with the term 'teasing'.

How would you tease a girl? There are a hundred ways. The other day I got in a wrestling match with a girl over my friend's little boy's lightsaber. It got bent in the process. I told her "Look what you did. You broke it!" and she replied "What? No it wasn't me!!" to which I said "Whatever. You said 'I hate little boys!' and then you broke it over your knee" She laughed, hit my shoulder, ran her hand down my arm and then squeezed my hand and told me "you're a pain in the ass."

Technically, accusing a girl of hating little boys isn't a neg hit - but to me, it's the same thing. It's teasing. Since HB9s (supermodel looks) are used to guys being nervous, the ability to tease them shows that you are not intimidated. That is step 1 to having a shot with her.

Your neg hits, to me, seem to harsh. They are coming off as insults.

Another example of me teasing a girl: I opened a girl yesterday with "You're bit of a nerd, aren't you?" she looked up at me and I continued "I like your style". She laughed, and smiled and said "Thanks! Being a nerd is better than playing dumb, you know" We're going rock climbing on Tuesday.

Other ways I've teased girls: one girl was walking with me to get something to eat, wearing high heels. I remembered from another girl that walking through the grass in high heels can get them stuck in the dirt. I just waited, and her heel stuck in, and she fell into me. I teased her "You know, most girls learn how to walk in high heels when they're what, 13?" with a little grin. Then I gave her a piggy back ride the rest of the way.

And sometimes you can neg unintentionally, if a girl takes a compliment the wrong way.

Once I told a girl "Nice look, you're a total betty tonight" and she freaked out. She thought it was an insult, insisting "What's a 'total Betty'?"

Another good one, this one is credit to JC Jerkson, I believe, is walk up to a girl with a shiny outfit and whisper into her ear (with a mischevious grin) "nice spacesuit." I've never used it, but it's funny, and not really insulting.

Another one, I went up to a girl with a tattoo. I asked "Nice tattoo, is it real?" And it wasn't! I then licked my thumb and rubbed it half off. Then I told her that my friend does tattoos (and showed her one he did for me) and that he was teaching me how, and we fluffed for a while. I left with a number.

Don't tell her she's putting on weight - unless you are really good at teasing girls so that she knows you're poking fun. Still, I probably wouldn't do it.

Some ideas just off the top of my head that you can try (because I haven't, so I make no garauntees) might include:

take a picture with her. Tell her "you look weird in this one. Let's try again." I can't see that failing, as girls always think they look weird in pictures.

Or tell her that something looks "different". For example "Hey, what did you do to your hair? It looks... different" Chances are she'll press you to find out what's different about it. Keep teasing. Tell her "There's nothing wrong with being different - stop trying so hard to fit in!"

The point of a neg hit is to subcommunicate that you are not intimidated by her good looks. If she is not intimidatingly good looking, it's really not necessarry.

Whatever you do, just keep it lighthearted. Keep teasing.

BrotherAP