The Neg-Hit Try-outs for a first timer.

MasterYoda

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello all,
This week I decided to test out a few neg-hits in a few clubs here in Oxford and in Marlow. I seemed to get the right reaction to the neg hit but the wrong result (if that makes any sense) In these scenrios I used textbook negs here.

FRIDAY

The very first place I tried the neg hit was in the small town of marlow to this girl that I knew pretty well (actually I don't know here that well but we know of each other and I haven't to this town in 3 months). She is an HB6 but I think she thinks more of herself. Anyway I tested this one out here is what happened. (Lets call her Alice)

Me: Hey how are you doing?
Alice: I'm alright you?
ME: I'm fine, You seemed to have put on a little weight
Alice: :eek: I haven't put on weight. Look its just skinny old me. (lifts up shirt)
Me: yeah but I have noticed those love handles on the side.
Alice: :eek:
Me: gotta go me and my boys wanna hit another room.

So we bounce to another area of the club about 10-20 mins later.

Alice: I can't believe you think I have put on weight.
Me: Looks isn't everything you know
Alice: :eek:
Me: you still look alright.

After that she disappeared from the club and I didn't find her again.

This next chick was dancing on the dance floor so. I dance with her a bit and tried this weak neg

Me: Hey nice lens(even though I know they are real)
Her:thanks
Me:Where did you buy them
Her:What?
Me:the lens
Her:these are real
Me:They don't look like it
Her:They are
Me:Well they still look ok

I had difficultly isolating this one.
Anyway when the club finish we went to another club down the road. I saw this HB8 or 9. (she could have been a 9 because alot of men noticed her that night. she seemed to have been foreign and had a body that gave me high blood pressure)Anyway She was surronded by all these blokes half the time so I positioned myself right next to her handbag so that when she came over I could say something. I tried this Neg that didn't go to well. We'll call this one maria since she seemed to be of latin descent.

Maria: Excuse me can I get my bag.
me:sure
me:So tell me are you a model or actress or some kind of celebrity?
Maria: No. Why you ask?
Me: Well It's abit strange how all these guys are standing around you like your something special.
Maria: Oh those guys are my boyfriends friends.
Me: Oh I see

At this point I was dying to say something c+f but couldn't be bothered.

SATURDAY

OK Saturday I ended up at a friends place in Oxford. He has good connections with clubs down there and could easily get us in for free. (For this exercise We'll call him Tom)

Any way I met Tom. We roamed around Oxford meeting some nice HB's (not many were above SH7 but weren't bad).

We got back to his so I could relax because I was abit knackered from last nite. FastFoward to evening time. I met 2 HB's. One skinny HB who was an HB6-7 and the other was an HB 5-6 but had boobs like you wouldn't believe. So anyway I figure that these chicks work for him which kind of makes it hard for me to make a move. So I thought I'd save my bag of tricks till we got to another club. I did however walk up to this chick that was sitting with her two friends. She looked like a latina but was actually from Canada. I approached this chick not to chat her up(even though she thought I was interested) I just generally wanted to know where she was from. She was an HB8-9

Note: How I haven't said HB10 since in my mind an HB10 doesn't exist. The highest to me is an HB9.5

So anyway fastfoward to the next club which is slightly bigger.

So my buddy Tom starts introducing me to all these HB's that he knows. I used a few textbook negs one HB.

Me:Hi
HB:Hi
Me:You have something on your face
HB:(wipes off)
Me:I wonder how long that been there

About 30 mins later I bumbed into an HB9 -9.5 that Tom introduced me to ( I think this chick definately thought she was sweet looking so I used another textbook neg)

Me:Hi
Her:hi
ME:Thats a nice shirt
Her:Thanks
Me:Yeah theres a girl down stairs with the exact same one:
Her: :eek: (I can't describe her reaction but try and imagine a chick that is eeking, frowning a little and skinting at the same time. Kind of like the "you jerk" look mixed with "I don't believe it" look)
Her:Thats not possible I got this from London.
Me: I swear ask Tom
Her:Bullocks
At this point Tom is bust arguing with this one chick so I whisper to him "tell this chick that someone else has the same thing she is wearing" He is like" yeah right after I finish with this other chick"

Anyway her tells her what I told him and she is like "whatever I don't care"

OK fastford to 3 mins later we see an HB8 and her friend is another HB8(who blatenly thought she was a 9). I attempted the same trick on this HB9 chick as I did the previous one (you know. The one where I tell her that someone has the same one on)

Me: nice shirt
Her: Thanks
Me but someone around her has the some one
Her:thats not good
Me:still doesn't look bad.

This particular HB wan't in the mood to talk since it was party time.

So anyway thats how the night ended. Both days no result. Maybe its just a USA thing and not quite a UK thing yet Or maybe I did it terrible wrong and need more practice. Mind you I live here in UK but I have my USA accent and the humour and the people are really different here. USA chicks are actually easier to get to know.

Notice: I understand chicks from South America are in to foreign guys. Has anyone been to any of these south american countries? Are they better than these westernised women are is it just hype? If you have info please let me know

DaKidS3

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know, maybe talking about the girl putting on weight is a touchy subject. I'm not sure about that. You don't want to insult the girl, but just lower her down.

Besides, she's an HB6. No need to neg rep her. Only for 9s\10s, to bring them down to your level.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DaKidS3
I don't know, maybe talking about the girl putting on weight is a touchy subject. I'm not sure about that. You don't want to insult the girl, but just lower her down.

Besides, she's an HB6. No need to neg rep her. Only for 9s\10s, to bring them down to your level.
Yea, weight is the red button. The last one was good.

MasterYoda

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DaKidS3

Actually she thinks she is HB8-9. just thought i'd let you know

Kalel21

Don Juan
Reaction score
I LOok foward to seeing some replies becuase I too am new to this neghit thing and I havne't attempted it yet either.

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MasterYoda
Notice: I understand chicks from South America are in to foreign guys. Has anyone been to any of these south american countries? Are they better than these westernised women are is it just hype? If you have info please let me know
There's a big difference depending on whether they were born in Latin America, or in the US, or if they came to the U.S. at a young age or just recently.

As a very general rule, the girls who just arrived are more conservative/sweeter (haven't had that much contact with the U.S. media). And very generally, the whiter you are, the better luck you'll have. (I'm from Peru, so I should know).

If they were born in the U.S./Canada, then they basically have the American character. May be a bit more conservative on some things, if their parents were strict with them, but generally I find that many of these "Latinos" in the U.S. don't even speak Spanish or have anything to do with the hispanic culture.

Just a thought.

G

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

At this point I was dying to say something c+f but couldn't be bothered.
thats so oxymoronic.
I love it!

made me laugh.

Kalel21

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: The Neg-Hit Try-outs for a first timer.

Originally posted by Gonzalo
And very generally, the whiter you are, the better luck you'll have. (I'm from Peru, so I should know).

Just a thought.

G
Hey I'd like to go but I;m pretty dark hope that isn't too much of a problem

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Negs are a tricky thing and I'm in the USA. I can't say that I've got them to work or they haven't backfired on me..like just last Saturday night, oh man lol (and it was related to weight..don't go there).

Some things you might consider are that you're opening with a neg before you really know if it's necessary and before you have any report. Also Mystery says you should throw the neg and keep talking about something else before she can even respond, throw and go...

"Me:Hi
Her: (I can't describe her reaction but try and imagine a chick that is eeking, frowning a little and skinting at the same time. Kind of like the "you jerk" look mixed with "I don't believe it" look)
At this point Tom is bust arguing with this one chick so I whisper to him "tell this chick that someone else has the same thing she is wearing" He is like" yeah right after I finish with this other chick"

Anyway her tells her what I told him and she is like "whatever I don't care" '

In that approach you threw a textbook neg, but you let her respond, then you reacted to her frame. The idea is you should've cut her off when she was replying, "Thats not possible I got this from London.", by switching threads and throwing more material at her unrelated to the neg (I don't have an example but just whatever material you normally use). The idea is for you not to wait for her to respond to the neg because she of course is only going to respond defensively or negatively to it, instead let it sink into her conscious while you go right into more material. So you don't want to throw out the neg, then stop and wait for her reply, instead you want to cut her off from responding by plowing ahead.

I don't have a lot of personal feild experience making negs work, but this is roughly the idea Mystery gave on the topic, so credit to him.

MasterYoda

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ketostix
Negs are a tricky thing and I'm in the USA. I can't say that I've got them to work or they haven't backfired on me..like just last Saturday night, oh man lol (and it was related to weight..don't go there).

Some things you might consider are that you're opening with a neg before you really know if it's necessary and before you have any report. Also Mystery says you should throw the neg and keep talking about something else before she can even respond, throw and go...

"Me:Hi
Her: (I can't describe her reaction but try and imagine a chick that is eeking, frowning a little and skinting at the same time. Kind of like the "you jerk" look mixed with "I don't believe it" look)

Anyway her tells her what I told him and she is like "whatever I don't care" '

In that approach you threw a textbook neg, but you let her respond, then you reacted to her frame. The idea is you should've cut her off when she was replying, "Thats not possible I got this from London.", by switching threads and throwing more material at her unrelated to the neg (I don't have an example but just whatever material you normally use). The idea is for you not to wait for her to respond to the neg because she of course is only going to respond defensively or negatively to it, instead let it sink into her conscious while you go right into more material. So you don't want to throw out the neg, then stop and wait for her reply, instead you want to cut her off from responding by plowing ahead.

I don't have a lot of personal feild experience making negs work, but this is roughly the idea Mystery gave on the topic, so credit to him.
that sounds interesting. ill use that technique. mysteries technique is too hard. so what if i change subject and she goes ack to the weight thing?

Dr Box

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I can't believe you made fun of some chicks weight......that isn't a neg hit that is mean, it is like walking up to a chick and saying "hi...your a mole" it is not a neg hit or c & f it is just mean.
Maybe you need a little more practice on neg hits, then again if anyone can tell me when they have used one of those neg hits and it worked I will totally eat my words.

locarius

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone need to forget about negging.

We are talking about stuff that should be reserved for experienced PUAs and very snobby girls.

You would be more successful as an AFC than telling a girl she has put on weight.

Kalel21

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'm gonna start negging tomorrow hopefully I would screw up to bad. kind of sleepy so will talk to you people tomorrow.

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your probably right locarius
I disagree. Practice makes pickup!

Although Negs should be saved for the hotties who are up themselves.

MasterYoda

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know. I mean its an interesting concept but like I said it may just be a USA thing. Or perhaps you need to be really goodlooking in order to neg a good looking chick. I don't know.

Or maybe even your not suppose to use them as openers.

I also didn't buy any women drinks.

One chick came up to me that was dancing with me earlier and said.

Her: do you wanna buy me a drink
Me: sorry I don't buy drinks for women I don't know, but I'll tell you what. Why don't you buy us both drinks andwhen I get to know you I'll buy you ne and if you play your cards right might buy ou two.
Her: I haven't got enough money. I only have £0.40 pence. (She then dips into her purse and magically produces a £10). This tener is for my taxi home.

This PUA stuff might not actually work. But I'll keep trying for a while.

May the force be with you.

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men are better than women, so therefore any man can neg any woman.

Shoulda busted her balls about how she tries to manipulate men to buy her drinks. I mean who realistically goes out without money?

I have one female friend who once told me (while she was very drunk) that she loved to manipulate men to get them to buy her drinks - and that she got a buzz off-of doign it also. Daft bint then asked me to buy her a drink...

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Let me get this striaght, in all your manly splendor you said I am going out to make fun of as many women as I can and thus I will make the most out of my weekend!
OoooooooooooooooooKkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Nothing else besides a decision to go out and make fun of women could come to mind as something enjoyable to do. I dont knowwwww sayyyyyy somethingggggg likeeeeeee go and and "pick up" women, or maybe go out and spit on women, oooh oooh I got another one go out and kick women in the shin!
Homey act like a grown man sometimes!

MasterYoda

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Royal Elite
Let me get this striaght, in all your manly splendor you said I am going out to make fun of as many women as I can and thus I will make the most out of my weekend!
OoooooooooooooooooKkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Nothing else besides a decision to go out and make fun of women could come to mind as something enjoyable to do. I dont knowwwww sayyyyyy somethingggggg likeeeeeee go and and "pick up" women, or maybe go out and spit on women, oooh oooh I got another one go out and kick women in the shin!
Homey act like a grown man sometimes!
I didn't use them on all the ladies just the really attractive ones.