Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The need for sex dolls

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I just bought a blow up mattress.

Do some gay men have blow-up dolls of men?

JulieWatson31

Don Juan
Reaction score
Down Low said:
I appreciate that you're young, and with that in mind, try to see it from the point of view of a man who was raised before the mass marketing of faggotry since about 1983.

Who is the "over" part of the "over-population?" White men, of course. For several hundred years, white men were exiled to the far reaches of the globe to serve as frontier shock troops for the expansion of money empires. Once that was accomplished, for over a century, the elite had European men slaughtering each other in the defense of one or another homeland (from which these men received few or none of the benefits but shouldered all of its burdens). Now, they accomplish the same goal with feminization of men / masculinization of women, abortifacients, massive importation of non-European men, etc. The traits that made Europeans successful -- were bled away, banished, and repressed. Now, with hardly any losses due to warfare, Europe suffers an absolute loss of population even after substantial immigration.

Armed with this knowledge, rectified with a long-term view, now tell me: are all white men naturally just a bunch of faggots? Or should any white man be seething with disgust over how femcvntily you put the question?

Again, if you weren't so young and inexperienced, I'd call you out with some pretty harsh language. Please consider your words more carefully in the future.
Agree with this and also your views on homos. It's is disorder and needs to be treated if possible.