Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The need for sex dolls

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen documentaries of guys living/fornicating with sex dolls. But why?

Is it because of feminism? Is is that most women don't find the guy attractive and therefore a plastic one won't judge? If they don't find the guy attractive then even what he is doing might be perverse in society's eyes, what does it matter anyway?

In society today are these reasons understandable?

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This a cope out, a buffer so that they dont get cheated on,so they dont try to get girls and what not. Its unhealthy becauese you settle for something thats not human. The individuals that chooses that route did it because they are weak...

I havent had sex in almost a year, but its not a excuse to out and buy a doll. You gotta motivate yourself to change for the best. ( heck theres guys in the forums that are virgins but im sure they try their best to get better with women.) Afterwards, you will have the skills, the confidence, the game and the looks to make a killing with the ladies

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
badboyjmm said:
something thats not human.
Some people suck, though. It astonishes me how others hurt others and how phoney and cruel people are, including some women.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Is it just me or does Flo from the Progressive Insurance commercials look just like a blow-up sex doll?
I'd pepper spray Flo before I'd even think about fvcking her. Although I don't like the buzz word, that b!tch is "creepy" :eek:

Don_Dom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
I'd pepper spray Flo before I'd even think about fvcking her. Although I don't like the buzz word, that b!tch is "creepy" :eek:
Lol solid gold

She weirds me out too.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever see her out of character? She's not bad at all.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually would bang her.

She's by no means attractive in a conventional way, but I'd hit it.

Don_Dom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its the red lipstick. Never had anything good come from dark haired girls wearing bright red lipstick.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell, I'd put her head up against a wall and pound her cake hole, why not.

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
At least you don't have to put up with any bull**** from a blow up doll.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just the initial inflating, hahaha

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sambwoy said:
Some people suck, though. It astonishes me how others hurt others and how phoney and cruel people are, including some women.
That's true, the world is a cold place, but you still have to go out there and shoot for the stars. You can die just by steeping out of your house anytime, any place, but you still go out to take care of business right ? So if a guy is so frustrated with women that he has to resort to dolls... That's crazy. Why not go for a prostitute ?

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bestiality is pretending to have sex onto a non-human thing. It's a behavioral disorder, extremely similar to homosexuality or pedophilia. What's sick is faking the man-woman relationship. Everybody knows it's counterfeit -- queer -- and nobody respects the faker.

To avoid hurting the families and friends and everyone else associated with the faker, he or she must completely and permanently abstain from the deviant behavior.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Down Low said:
Bestiality is pretending to have sex onto a non-human thing. It's a behavioral disorder, extremely similar to homosexuality or pedophilia. What's sick is faking the man-woman relationship. Everybody knows it's counterfeit -- queer -- and nobody respects the faker.
Oh wow, there are still people in the world who think homosexuality and paedophilia are the same thing. Homosexuality is between two or more consenting adults and paedophilia is abusing someone who is too young to consent.

Being gay is no more of a choice than being black...or clearly in your case, ignorant.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know man.

I think a persons sexuality can be affected be "nurture" and that it's not 100% nature. It's true there are gay animals but I still don't know if gays should be allowed to shove their gayness in my face like fabulously flamboyant flamingo's everywhere.

It might be part of the zionists plot to demoralize society which all started when people started believing Freud that we're driven by sexual urges inherently.

It's all pretty vague imo.

Still I don't like fags and having too many fags around me. My roommate is at least bicurious and it creeps me the FVCK out.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know man.

I think a persons sexuality can be affected be "nurture" and that it's not 100% nature. It's true there are gay animals but I still don't know if gays should be allowed to shove their gayness in my face like fabulously flamboyant flamingo's everywhere.

It might be part of the zionists plot to demoralize society which all started even before Freud made claims that we're driven by sexual urges inherently. I think Berlin was the gay capital of the world with crazy tranny burlesque shows after WW1 and probably ever since.

It's all pretty vague imo.

Still I don't like fags and having too many fags around me. My roommate is at least bicurious and it creeps me the FVCK out.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if homosexuality is nature's way of keeping us away from overpopulation ?

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ScottMustaine said:
What if homosexuality is nature's way of keeping us away from overpopulation ?
I appreciate that you're young, and with that in mind, try to see it from the point of view of a man who was raised before the mass marketing of faggotry since about 1983.

Who is the "over" part of the "over-population?" White men, of course. For several hundred years, white men were exiled to the far reaches of the globe to serve as frontier shock troops for the expansion of money empires. Once that was accomplished, for over a century, the elite had European men slaughtering each other in the defense of one or another homeland (from which these men received few or none of the benefits but shouldered all of its burdens). Now, they accomplish the same goal with feminization of men / masculinization of women, abortifacients, massive importation of non-European men, etc. The traits that made Europeans successful -- were bled away, banished, and repressed. Now, with hardly any losses due to warfare, Europe suffers an absolute loss of population even after substantial immigration.

Armed with this knowledge, rectified with a long-term view, now tell me: are all white men naturally just a bunch of faggots? Or should any white man be seething with disgust over how femcvntily you put the question?

Again, if you weren't so young and inexperienced, I'd call you out with some pretty harsh language. Please consider your words more carefully in the future.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chamber36 said:
Hahaha this cracked me up.