Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The MAN's guide (link inside)

piri

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here it is again:

http://rapidshare.de/files/36011836/MANs_guide.doc.html

I'm sorry for making you wait so much but I was out for some days.

It is a doc for 2 simple reasons:

1 - I was going to write these points down only for myself.

2 - It is because you're supposed to print it and mark what you already did/have instead of spending hours in front of the computer.

Because if you read this in your computer, you're tempted to just start playing computer games after reading it instead of getting to action.

That 2 steps forward and 1 back is, for example, when you start KINO, you should stop it for a while (some minutes) and then start again from the point you were. Or when you're about to get down with a girl.

DJ Axton

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah this looks like a good guide, but none of the links work. Could someone please upload it to megaupload, or if anyone has some private webspace they can loan it actually would be great.

Also, how long is this guide? Is it like a whole guide like you can get off sites, or is it just like a page of points?

The Forms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm excited reading all the great responses but it won't download for me either. (where the hell was I october of last year? I don't remember this thread at all)

yungahdubz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, none of the links work for me either :moon:

Could you just put the contents of it on sosuave pleeease? ;)