The MAN's guide (link inside)

piri

Don Juan
Reaction score
Since an year and a half ago, I started my own road to become a DJ.
I've learned many things.
So, a few months ago I decided to put all those things I learned in a "compilation" (don't know how to call it :p ).
I believe that, o become a true DJ, a true MAN, you must change. Change yourslef. That means that you won't become a man in one night. That means you won't get a secret formula that you learn, use and simply get results (like many AFCs in this site ask for).
You must CHANGE. And that takes time. Be patient. If you work hard, you'll have results in no time.

So, to help you with your own route, I decided to create a guide to help you becoming a man. Because I believe no one's already born with man's skills, I wrote a guide with things you can actually DO to become a man.

The rest is all said inside the guide.
So here it is:

http://www.filelodge.com/files/room41/1178540/MANs guide.doc

See? It's a .doc file, so it's not a virus. :D

Hope you enjoy it.

Sorry for any bad english in the guide. Feel free to PM me if you need some help with anything.
Also feel free to PM with anything you think it should be added/changed and I'll consider it and give you credit if you want.

Hope iy helps.

Yeah, It's really big.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that´s one of the best posts ever. It sums up everything :up:

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you

syemour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
good ****. thanks

DaNk

Reaction score
"Never approach a group of girls"

:( mystery would be so dissapointed. i just skimmed the guide and from what i see it looks awesome for the most part. ill read it all tomorow

piri

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's explained in the guide why you shouldn't approach a group of girls. But, if you have a great excuse and opportunity to approach a group, never hesitate.

Thanks for all the feedback

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God damn dsl wont load it up, but I hardly approach groups, you always have way too many blockers to deal with and even when you get a number or two they flake out cause of some crap her mates tell her etc.

lone targets all the way ............ my niche is libraries LOL :)

charlie brown

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey thats a very good post. However, masturbation DOES Not lower testosterone levels. It reduces sex drive. Don't lead guys to believe high testosterone levels cause prostate cancer, they don't. That being said...thnx piri.

piri

Don Juan
Reaction score
charlie brown said:
Hey thats a very good post. However, masturbation DOES Not lower testosterone levels. It reduces sex drive. Don't lead guys to believe high testosterone levels cause prostate cancer, they don't. That being said...thnx piri.
wow! you read it all already? :|

Sorry for any wrong information. I was not sure about that cancer thing, but I think it was better to prevent it than to say nothing at all.
Thanks for telling that

Anyway, I felt like a confidence burst from the time I stopped masturbating.
I want to make sure everyone understands that it is a big help. I'm saying this from self experience.
You guy's aren't supposed to masterbate! You're supposed to get laid damn it!
That "raising testosterone" thing was taken from a thread I read on this site that's why I thaught it was true.

But thanks for the tip

Ambition said:
I can't access it, everytime I click the download link (Click here to download: http://www.filelodge.com/files/room41/1178540/MANs guide.doc) it just refreshes the page. No one else is having the problem, so I don't know.
I'll update it in another hosting dite tomorrow or something.
For the mean time, ask any of the guys here. I'm sure they'll give it to you.

Going to bed now :D

Starriol

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, could the original poster put this file on another server or on of you guys who were lucky to download it send it over here?
starriol@yahoo.com

Many thanks !

Starriol

Don Juan
Reaction score

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great compilation! only had a chance to skim it but great job.

Personally i believe the major key to becoming a man is placing yourself in (awkward) social situations/settings and learning from your mistakes. Of course being well rounded helps with all aspects of your life as it makes you wiser and more knowledgeable to the ladies and those that look up to you.

The second most important thing is to have ambition/goals, not having either makes you a lost puppy. Not knowing what you want out of life is about the same as not knowing who you are, it works hand in hand. Be decisive, have determination, and do what you say.

Ambition

Don Juan
Reaction score
Neither the recomposed link nor the original one work for me. Apparently not for a few others either.
Piri: Please fix it, from what I've read its good:up:
or
Anyone else please email it to me at astrojaevko@gmail.com

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cool post though. i liked some parts and didnt like some. but it's good stuff especially about being a man and confidence. the part about dressing well dosnt always ring true. sometimes when a man dresses to well it can take away his attractiveness. simple clothes like a jeans and t-shirts suits many men better. besides real-man dress down. all that G-Q, crap can lead to vanity. which i think sucks. but of course dressing well helps the average looking guy. but not to over do it. to me i think it's nice anmd comfy not to dress up too much. just my taste anyway.

and i also believe in not approaching groups of girls on your own, just like you said. because you cant focus on the one you wana pull. other's would get jealous.

i dont believe in only working hard but i mainly believe in working smart. djs should work smart in ways they find easiest and comfortable with. time wasting is bad for a man.

good post though im gonna print the stuff and read more detailed. i think men should have role models. my dad wasnt always there he was in jail for some time. he always left his collection of vhs. with clint eastwoods movies and paul newman movies and malcolm x's speeches for me to watch since i was 16. so i think we need role models. women are women no matter what being raised by a strong single mother is alrite but you need that male figure you admire.

DarthJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm...why is it a .doc file?
Just put the contents in a forum post.
And if it needs to have spacings or layouts preserved - save it as a PDF.

I can't get the file either.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It downloads for me. Kind of makes my Mozilla shudder a bit, but comes through eventually.

Not a bad summary, actually. Kudos to whomever put that together.

I do have a question. In the additional notes he says with girls it's always two steps forward, one step back. What exactly does that mean? I have an idea, but nothing concrete.