Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Manifesto

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any1 noticed how he came at me sideways? That's feminism right there, that's what girls do when you tell them something that's true and they don't like it, they try to mock you and come at you sideways.
In your first post, you said that putting time limits on goals was feminine....you are now following me around the forum putting me right on next to everything.

I am not interested in anything religious. I will kick hard back against it, because it is depressing and has no place in this discussion.

Iappreciate your input, but please don't give me advice driven from religion. It feels to me as if you would if I advised you to follow Satan.

ManlyMichael

Banned
Reaction score
Ok let's settle it like this, just keep posting about how things are doing, and take what advice you can as you first intended, you said criticism is welcomed, but it's not welcomed now.

Those things that are labeled as feminin are to separate you from there ways so that you can be excelling them. But if you don't differentiate, separate, and put things in proper order, what do you expect will happen?

Remember your other post when you slept with the girl 4 weekends, and she wasn't addicted to you, because you excel? Or because you refuse those who are telling you the truth?

Equality does not mean everyone is the same at the same moment, equality is that everyone will be the same one day. Whoever has children does not treat them equal to other people, they are DIFFERENT, but knowing one day they will get there, they do what is right for the moment to build them. A man and woman are not the same ... she is like a child when next to a man of truth, but if you be without the truth, she surely will use and enslave you, look around and see how it is!

And what do I gain from any of this? I only thought it would be good to save another from the shame of being used by a woman.

Keep posting, let's see how much you know about life.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update number 1:

Good stuff:

- Bought first item for rennovation for 2nd business
- Trained 3/5 days. Not what I set to achieve but a start
- Clean food and drinking was a bit of a fail. Dating a lot this week. This has to change, immediately. However, I was better than normal,except drinking but I had an easy plate and drinking was appropriate....!
- Worked hard.
- Paid for my professional courses
- I had a "structural issue". As I have not been living correctly, my flat needed a deep clean, so a lot of this week was getting the "base" perfect. Cleaned everything, took me about 20 hours in total, so this week has been about hard work. I just need to set the foundation.

All in all, quite pleased and next week will nail food and training.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those churches are not relevant to this, and I didn't ask you to do that, for what you come at me sideways?
Don't worry about it, bro.....fruitbat is the resident overnight know-it-all of the forum.

Stick around Manly, I like your posts.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry about it, bro.....fruitbat is the resident overnight know-it-all of the forum.

Stick around Manly, I like your posts.
"One thousand curses on the eyes of your first child" Abazeikeljob chapter 8, verse 14

I'm not a know-it-all, I just repeat reality, and that is non-negotiable, no need to have a dig, I don't remember even crossing swords with you....it's just because of the Christianity thread.

ManlyMichael

Banned
Reaction score
Anybody who gets ladies to wash his feet with their hair is onto something...
lol finally someone realizes how manly Christ Jesus is, the guy so strong that you can't even kill him, every woman recognized his strength on his walk, evvery man was jealous, only a few were humble enough to say, from you I learn, you are better than me!

Our pride is a tough disease, may Christ Jesus cure me as well, you let go of one piece of pride and another can develop, it's very tough to overcome this.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Children believe in fairy stories. You should be embarrassed.