Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Manifesto

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(This is a manifesto for a fundamental shift in my life. I often post here when I am on my @ss. I don't want to make this forum about my problems. So, I am going to change the paradigm. This is a very self-centred post so please don't feel obliged to read and skip this if it bores you - this is for me, and also for anyone who is going through shyt and wants some inspiration. I will hold myself to this, and also, chart what happens when I start truly living the life of a leader in life, with purpose and direction. This is the manifestation of DJ, as I see it, applicable to me)

This is in 2 parts - the values which will guide me, (and what they mean), and the actions I will take to live them.

Values

#1 - Courage

- I recognise I was not the man I aspire to be and I have the courage to change
- I am strong enough to achieve great things, with or without women, friends, family or colleagues.
- I have the power to accept defeat and victory without allowing it to stop my ambitions or derail my plans
- I have the courage to accept any rejection or disappointment, romantic or otherwise, as temporary and my will to succeed is permanent and everlasting.
- I will walk away and detach from any situation which is not meeting my requirements
- I will have the courage to speak out against injustice, or disagree, yet retain the courage to listen and learn.

#2 - Wisdom

- I will not make decisions or act based on emotion, and listen to the wise and trusted (that means many of you!)
- I will prioritise wisdom before all other values before acting
- I will study for professional advancement and for personal growth
- I will meditate when stressed and not turn to drugs or alcohol

#3 - Honour

- I will not lie, steal or cheat others or myself, including this plan
- I will be truthful with my motivations and fears and how they affect my decision-making
- I will destroy illusory self-doubt, and self-limiting belief, using affirmations.
- I will not cheat myself with false premises, false beliefs and ego protection.
- I will make time for friends and family.

#4 - Excellence

- I will be the best I can be in every way.
- I will NEVER settle for 2nd best, even if I finish 2nd, it was because I wouldn't be 3rd
- I will not interact with poor quality men, or subjugate to unworthy people
- I will not date unworthy women.

ACTION

> I will repeat my affirmations (self belief, self worth affirmations, no need to share them here!) every day, in the morning
>I will train every weekday, or 5 times a week if not practical.
>I will eat a clean diet in all circumstance, or the cleanest option when not possible
> I will pass 2 professional qualifications before the end of the year
> I will check finances weekly and plan budget to increase wealth
> I will plan my diary weekly
> I will groom daily and keep hair tidy
> I will attend social gatherings where possible, excepting where excess drink/drugs present
> On completing exams, I will asses job opportunities
> I will begin playing soccer weekly again
> I will exceed, not coast, at work and hit targets
> I will give up all forums except this one and replace with study and self work
> I will work on style on weekends
> I will regularly check and update this manifesto and report on progress
> I will assess property market in November when finances clearer
> I will develop and work towards a side employment project
> I will rekindle my 20 year long guitar playing hobby and give up youtube and TV to find the time, and attempt open mic nights.

It begins now!

Bring it.

Last edited:

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, criticism or ideas are very much welcome- value #2 in action!

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't add much... Stick to your discipline.

If need be, print out your Manifesto and stick it with a piece of tape to your bathroom mirror. That way, you have to read it every morning when you get up to take a piss, brush your teeth, shower, shave, etc. (Although stash it somewhere if you have a plate stay over).

If you find yourself hitting milestones regularly, reward your self for your hard work. Upgrade the wardrobe with a nice new piece, take a day trip somewhere nice, pay a little extra for a solid haircut.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate the manifesto is awesome. I'll comments about how to make it actionable when I have a bit more time.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo FruitBat,

Your Manifesto is GOOD STUFF!

My favorite (and the one that stood out to me the most) was THIS one:

> I will regularly check and update this manifesto and report on progress

The reason I say this is because the constant visibility you give to your goals, while at the same time allowing yourself to exhibit flexibility in HOW you achieve them---will prevent you from forgetting about them or abandoning them whenever you might run into obstacles.

March on, Soldier!

V.U.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I realise I can't edit my own post, is there a limit to editing or something?

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update #1. Wrote the manifesto. Saw some friends I usually don't see. Had a brilliant time and took my mind off plates. Approached a HB8 in a club, no luck but didn't care, I had the courage to, and that is what mattered.

Made a big stride in my side employment project, it's not something which is going to make me a millionaire but it could be a solid side business and it's interesting. Bought the raw materials on e-bay (it.s an e-bay business). My affirmations are working well.

Really fell down on clean food but meeting my firends led to a big drinking session and that made gym/clean food a write off. Just a blip, will learn temperence in this area. back on it today.

New update next week.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To keep this short routine beats willpower every time. 30 days to set a habit. Skip a day and u do over. And mate not a shot however u do seem to justify yourself. Seek to understand first y somebody might be trying to give u that advice. At the least u ll understand what perceptions yr creating

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post! Sounds similar to the journey I'm on at the minute.

Let me ask you this.. what is the one thing in your actions that would change everything & improve every area of your life?

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post! Sounds similar to the journey I'm on at the minute.

Let me ask you this.. what is the one thing in your actions that would change everything & improve every area of your life?
I would say eatng/fitness as it would provide the energy and confidence to fuel the others.

I was a bit beaten up with losing frame with my fav plate so actually feel a good night out, mingling among hot women (regardless of rejection) and pounding a few beers did me the world of good. Not good for my plan long term, I recognise that and will work hard this week to really nail this.

Learning curve.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To keep this short routine beats willpower every time. 30 days to set a habit. Skip a day and u do over. And mate not a shot however u do seem to justify yourself. Seek to understand first y somebody might be trying to give u that advice. At the least u ll understand what perceptions yr creating
I am sorry bud I don't quite catch your drift - justifying myself? I'm just making an honest assessment of my achievements and failures and I will work on improving.....

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just got another 2 plates. Key now is to not follow the same path I did with the last one. It's amazing how quickly things can change.

Oh, yes it's OLD but these 2 were 2 of the hot ones I thought I would never get a shot with, yet the lower quality ones ignored me. Just goes to show mindset was my issue, but I'll be damned if these plates are going to knock me off this plan. Never again.

ManlyMichael

Banned
Reaction score
I think your post was great! I enjoyed reading it, but for some advice

Don't think it's all about achieving the goals on a time limit, that's feminine. Just achieve the goal and never consider it wrong for getting there later, why??? When achieving tough goals, most people will never achieve those tough and wrothy goals if they set a time limit, a limit on time is a limit on your life.

You have many goals, most of them are not essential, and if you don't separate the essential goals from the the others, then they will interfere and you will not achieve much. Focus one goal at a time, and get the important things started before those others, guitar not so important, grooming not so important, kicking alcohol out of life very important, the fact that you find it acceptable is for sure a sign of weakness when you are around women, if you accept a disgusting thing to your own body, you won't have the courage to discipline a lady for her many disgusting ways. All the financial stuff is nice and all, but it means nothing if you drink it away. Focus on training the most, physical training will help you hate weakening habits like drinking, it will help you see how the woman needs you and she should be thankful you spend one hour around her.

Cut off the society way of thinking, think like a man, keep focused on justice, not woman, because woman are too weak for justice, so they focus on those who are not, understand my friend? Be a REAL man

Christ Jesus is the truth

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think your post was great! I enjoyed reading it, but for some advice

Don't think it's all about achieving the goals on a time limit, that's feminine. Just achieve the goal and never consider it wrong for getting there later, why??? When achieving tough goals, most people will never achieve those tough and wrothy goals if they set a time limit, a limit on time is a limit on your life.

You have many goals, most of them are not essential, and if you don't separate the essential goals from the the others, then they will interfere and you will not achieve much. Focus one goal at a time, and get the important things started before those others, guitar not so important, grooming not so important, kicking alcohol out of life very important, the fact that you find it acceptable is for sure a sign of weakness when you are around women, if you accept a disgusting thing to your own body, you won't have the courage to discipline a lady for her many disgusting ways. All the financial stuff is nice and all, but it means nothing if you drink it away. Focus on training the most, physical training will help you hate weakening habits like drinking, it will help you see how the woman needs you and she should be thankful you spend one hour around her.

Cut off the society way of thinking, think like a man, keep focused on justice, not woman, because woman are too weak for justice, so they focus on those who are not, understand my friend? Be a REAL man

Christ Jesus is the truth
Agree with some. Fitness is the cornerstone, but I genuinely have time for all of this. I think the women I want would prefer a guy who has an interesting hobby like playing live music than a gym rat. We have different objectives and I think you are somewhat projecting. I'm on the blue pill train, not on for abusing and degrading women or multiple fvcks. I am plate spinning purely because you have to.

I do appreciate the support and I agree that justice which is encompassed within the values is important.

However, Christ Jesus is only the answer if you believe a load of make believe sky pixie stories for children and weak minds. It has nothing to do with being a man, and everything to do with being afraid of death. Nothing manly about that dude, but you're welcome to your beliefs and I appreciate the sentiment, I know you mean well and I am a typical aggressive atheist, sorry dude!

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the women I want would prefer a guy who has an interesting hobby like playing live music than a gym rat.
Indeed. Like this chick. She love's surprise guitar solo:

ManlyMichael

Banned
Reaction score
Please don't be a gym rat, physical training should be some physical yet productive work. Music is fine, I only express that it's secondary in your life. And there is no fear of death for those who follow Christ Jesus, we can speak the truth to woman without fear, because we know the truth about them. In your other posts of need advice that girl used you heavy and you couldn't even tell, now if you learn from Christ Jesus for sure you would have saw that coming. Anyways enough is enough, the bottom line is that you would benefit more if you focused on the more important things, rather than treating every goal the same. It's like treating that woman who used you for sex like your wife (which you did) and you wanted her to be exclusive. Why? Because your not learning to shove the not so important things to the side till the important things are accomplished. Your going on the dangerous path of being a boy toy to many disgusting girls, I hope you turn around and get on a new direction

A man should only have time to play guitar for a few moments, his hands and fingers should be feeling used enough!

This is sad, because you desire sex often, woman will rule over you and you become the woman. MAN UP and see what's happening in your life, it's a wake up call that something is SERIOUSLY damaged in your life

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, I'll go to church and ask Jesus to cvm inside of me.

ManlyMichael

Banned
Reaction score
Those churches are not relevant to this, and I didn't ask you to do that, for what you come at me sideways?

ManlyMichael

Banned
Reaction score
Any1 noticed how he came at me sideways? That's feminism right there, that's what girls do when you tell them something that's true and they don't like it, they try to mock you and come at you sideways.