Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Loveshack/SoSuave Discussion [Merged Threads]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm.. Maybe you have privileges over there that I don't. My "edit options" doesn't have the enable private messaging feature.:cry:

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I received two bullshit warnings from the mod, Tony Mangina, about my posts.

Dear Towelie,

Link to your post:
http://www.loveshack.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1590859

Reason for flagging:
Primary directive: Post does not relate directly to first post in thread

It is not necessary to give forum members your itinerary and is also very much off topic.

Best wishes,
Tony

For your reference, the post in question appears below:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touche View Post
Effin' bunch of fools. No wonder they can't get a woman to save their lives. Sheesh!
I have a beautiful girlfriend and I'm going to join her in bed now. Goodnight everyone!
I was responding directly to the suggestion that the 'pro-man' posters can't get a girlfriend. How is that an 'infraction'? How many of the female posts are on-topic and relate directly to the original post only? How did Touche not break the rules with her inflammatory name-calling?

also

Dear Towelie,

Link to your post:
http://www.loveshack.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1590848

Reason for flagging:
Civility & respect: Interact in a manner conducive to free-flowing, collaborative participation from all visitors, fostering an environment free of harassment, character attacks, and other forms of individual and group berating

Report posts which you feel are offensive BUT DON'T QUOTE THEM AND RESPOND TO THEM. This makes you part of the offensive, is inflammatory and extends the chaos. REPORT OFFENSIVE POSTS AND LET MODERATORS HANDLE THE MATTER. Thank you!

Best wishes,
Tony

For your reference, the post in question appears below:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by norajane View Post
Every so often in the Shack of Love, a slew of new male posters arrives at pretty much the same time within a span of, like, a day. Suddenly, the Shack becomes filled with multiple new threads started by these very same posters.

And, oddly, all these new posters with all these new threads tend to have roughly the same complaints about the Shack, about women at the Shack, about women liking jerks and hating nice guys, about men not being real MEN and allowing women to treat them like doormats, about taking their power back from all these ball-busting women, about all the supposed male-bashing that goes on here...well, you get the idea. Just look at the new threads lately.

And then, just as suddenly, perhaps when the very busy mods notice that there's one IP addy for all 17 new identities, the posters disappear.

Thinly veiled misogynist rants in the guise of men frustrated while seeking help and advice? I know I have my opinion, but I'm one of those ball-busting *****es, so what do I know?
I have reported your for calling me a misogynist.
The threads are full of the females threatening to call the mods for 'offensive' posts. Did norajane receive a warning for calling me a misogynist? Like all the other posts demeaning the men who argued with them as having small cocks, mommy issues, pro-violence against women, etc? I doubt it.

Oh it sure is a woman's forum. That's the area Towelie will continue to address. Be sure to point out any hypocrisy and double standards about gender attacks.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The responses are usually one of the following.

You're all the same guy trolling. Therefore I can ignore all your points.
Real men don't complain, or discuss masculinity.
You have mommy-issues.
Misrepresentation - ie because you criticize women you think it's ok to beat them up.
Twist and misquote a post out of context
Mock offence
Silently report if to the mods

And my favourite, used when good reason has beaten all their defences - hey, all people are good and bad, let's stop the bashing.

Either way, cogent points and rational discussion are largely dismissed and the nest is protected by whatever means necessary.

Reaction score
So is this place the equivilant of a female sosuave? Maybe I should check it out.

AgonyUncle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First time I have ever been on that website. The men taking advice from that website are on a hiding to nothing. After I fapped and cleaned up, I was pretty disgusted with the avatars too. Im pretty sure they are nothing more then camo for fat pigs.

I say leave them to rot. You cant be dragged out of the matrix kicking and screaming. You need to realise that something is wrong first.

PS: If you look up AFC in the dictionairy, you will see Pyro's avatar. Seriously. WTF. The guy is possibly a transsexual

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone should do like a quote tree here of the juicier stuff, I don't know who any of these people are, some of your names I recognize though.

I saw a chick there yesterday say that if you were 35 and hadn't been in a LTR of at least 5 years by then, then there are major issues that you need to take care of.

I felt mySELF be invalidated and hurt, and I rocked back and forth a little cradling myself. I've known guys MY AGE who have been in 5 year relationships that sucked and were horrible. That's nothing to be proud of.

Of course I do have my own issues, but I hope if I ever do find myself in a LTR I won't stick it out for five years just so I can be "normal". I'm 31 now so I better hurry up so I can be single again by 36.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He linked back to sosuave?

Sound the air-raid sirens and prepare to evacuate.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They haven't got the balls to come over here without their pet mods to protect them.

In Motion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My god what a pathetic site, I got exhausted just by reading some of the things there. I will shine a bright light on these pathetic AFCs, it will be a long and hard quest but I will do my best. (ZOMFG, that rhymes)

I have called myself The Lightbringer over there. I just cant get over how pathetic these people are!

Just a note: I am sooo sure that the major women posters over there are fat, ugly dyk3s, and therefore use profile pictures of beautiful/hot women to compensate for their ugliness?

Also I would like to say that even if we win this battle, it will be futile.
Winning a fight on the internet is like competing in the Special Olympics, even if you win you are still a retard.

Magma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You have been banned due to infractions.

Date the ban will be lifted: 26th April 2008, 7:29 AM
That beotch Trialbyfire called my man a peon and told him to get on his knees. I flagged her response as inappropriate, and was banned because my reply to her was "off topic." I guess technically I am not banned per se, but my posts are now sent to moderation before they will be allowed to be posted.

I posted in the "rants section," but we'll see if it makes it. :cheer:

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Troops!

Operation INFILTRATION is well underway!!!

I just started yet another thread in the DATING section. It is called:

Objective: 3 Things EVERY man should consider when dating ANY woman!

My goal with this military maneuver is to continue to "draw out" the openminded men------to somehow inspire them to come forward and identify themselves----to show themselves "worthy" to come and join us one day.

However, I, too, have NOT been able to activate the Private Messaging. My plan was to start communicating with these guys "off the grid", as it were. Men, HELP me come up with alternativess...

1.My intention was to invite certain male members over to THIS site, once I feel that I have "vetted" them enough. BUT----IS this a good idea, or not? I'm open to the suggestions from all of you here @ the So Suave PentaGUN War Room...

2. IF any of us DO find men who are wanting to learn of what we believe in on THIS site, is it possible for us to have someone HERE who DOES have Loveshack private messaging to be our AMBASSADOR------someone HERE, who can communicate to them on behalf of the So Suave Soldier who has targeted that Loveshack member for our "selective service"????

Again, ANY suggestions from all of you fighting men would be greatly appreciated...

Now, I'm off----Back to the mutherfukkin' FRONTLINES!!!!:rockon:

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also keep in mind, these chicks and boy-men could re-retaliate and all of the sudden we'd have some more trolls here.

Hopefully you guys are really trying to help dudes out who literally have not thought about this stuff before, and not just making them feel stupid.

Which can be fun as well.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The part about spending too many minutes thinking about a girl, I was thinking of that the other day but couldn't remember where I heard it, it was just in my head, thanks for the reminder VU.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a business-to-business sales job once, and my boss said that when he saw a sign that said "no solicitors," he would go to those doors first. What those signs really mean, he said, are "I have trouble saying 'no' to salesmen."

Being on loveshack is similar. For a woman, it says to me 'I'm a female AFC." What we know about AFCs is that they fall in love and give away their heart too easily. When I look at that site, I see opportunity rather than philosophical competition. There are thousands of lonely women there who just want to feel loved, and all of them can't be unattractive. I know the type; they are too easy. By the third or fourth email, they will be thinking they have met their soul mate.

Rather than arguing with the losers there, I'd suggest that we start fvcking their women instead. That is how to make the loveshack guys listen - lead by example, and show them what it is like to have real skills.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is my honest belief that all of the women arguing the heartiest and crying misogyny loudest are wet at the presence of all the testosterone in their little sanctum. Not that you would get them to admit it, or get the men on the site to realise it.

Sadly they are probably all pig-dogs. I like shadowplay, but it might just be the avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.