The Loveshack/SoSuave Discussion [Merged Threads]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The 'wait a minute, isn't your boyfriend a big jerk' bit made me laugh out loud.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, before this whole crusade completely spins away from you all, let me offer some advice here.

• Choose your battles or they will be chosen for you
If you're all over these boards, haphazardly tossing out idioms and theory we've all taken for granted for years hear, the LS mods wont have to ban you, you'll only get shutdown and marginalized by the users with 10K+ postcounts who essentially live on these forums. These people aren't going to EVER see the light because their ego affirmation comes from this forum daily. No one cares who they are in the real world, but on LS, they feel important.

• Anything you say is potential Misogyny
Bear in mind, 90% of the women here love LS because they draw affirmation and confirmation of their victimhood. And all are ready to share it with other women and more than enough AFCs there. Anything even remotely critical will automatically be considered misogynistic by default. So be careful of tossing grenades that only confirm this for them. When you go off linking to SS articles or preaching about masculinity in terms that attack, you only reinforce their ego-investments. When this happens you do more damage than good.

• Ask Questions
I gave the caveat that I'd go for a Socratic approach if I participated at all when this idea was suggested. I really feel strongly that a more covert approach is needed if you want to change minds. Up to this point, the users at LS have easily figured out that PUAs are making some concerted effort to proselytize there. This only makes them wary and reinforces their ego-investments. If you really want to help, ask them to explain themselves. People with questions don't scare me, people who have none do.

Have a look at this link for the basics of Socratic Method:
http://changingminds.org/techniques/questioning/socratic_questions.htm

Magma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My IP has been banned over there and my repeated attemtps to post have been stonewalled.

However, someone over there suggested that another forum has "discovered" loveshack. 'Twas an inevitability. On a brighter note, our brother in arms Rollo has joined in the fight!

To quote one of my favorite historical figures: "These are the times that try men's souls!" (Thomas Paine - Common Sense)

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MAGMA: Delete all of your cookies from LS and try to re-register. This worked for me.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
KontrollerX said:
Don't worry Des I'm plotting revenge for you as we speak.

I've got a great idea for a character to make at that place and I'm going to need KarmaSutra's unique brand of comedy to tear my character apart...but more gently than he does here to real AFC's so that the symps and feminists over there don't ban us.

Ahh who am I kidding? He got away with the double penetration campbell's soup Mother Theresa joke over there he can say anything that he wants. :crackup:

So yeah its gonna be fvckin great if I can muster the energy either later today or tomorrow to create the account and PM Karma and give him the details of how this needs to go. I've got a bit more planned to mess with their heads than just comedy talk. :p
In retrospect it was funny!:p

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo, this is how I deal with everyone over there...

The Men
I deal with them directly since most of them are looking to fix what they're doing wrong. Genuine logical advice works with them. BTW, I loved the AMOG on Art Critic. I fukkin died laughing at "I'm still not convinced that you're not a wimp" :crackup:

The Women
If they become offended by something I've said, I flirt with them and then I change the topic. Classic derailment, and it works!

blind_otter
This chick is seriously fvcked in the head. You're best to just ignore her since she'll go fvcking ballistic and spew out a bunch of bull5hit that makes no sense whatsoever. It just shows how easily it is to fvck up her emotional state.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Desdinova said:
blind_otter
This chick is seriously fvcked in the head. You're best to just ignore her since she'll go fvcking ballistic and spew out a bunch of bull5hit that makes no sense whatsoever. It just shows how easily it is to fvck up her emotional state.
I'm off to Lala Land! Just found something to fvck with!

Magma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup:

Gawdam this is absolutely fukkin hilarious! I am literally LAUGHING OUT LOUD! Blind Otter is off her fukkin rocker. Emotion and logic? Prime example, right there.

How goes the battle, Men? Been tied up all afternoon. I can only watch from the sidelines for now, as my IP is banned. I have tried to delete the cookies, Rollo, but I don't think it has worked. :cuss:

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since LS is more like the real world than SS, you guys should practise your game on the chicks. THAT would be interesting, and maybe even kind of productive to the purpose of THIS forum.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not cool iqqi!

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It certainly looks that way. What a low thing to do.

I wonder if any of their rules prohibit members from belonging to another forum?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Today, 9:42 PM #1
Iqqi

Guys and Gals, we are under attack by SoSuave!!!!
www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=141689

all of these fools that joined in the last 2 days........the ones talking about this macho crap that you see posted all over these forums, the above link shows them plotting to invade this site

what a bunch of bitter little boys!!

---------------------------------------------------------------
what what!!!

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
I'm here all week!
You've been regularly making me laugh. I'm damn proud of keto, his mighty sword of logic cuts straight through their shield of obsfucation and armour of lame mockery.

And many of the women do start getting flirty after a while. Proves everything really.

Status
Not open for further replies.