The Loveshack/SoSuave Discussion [Merged Threads]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WesCottII said:
I'm sorry, but what do you hope to achieve here?
A laugh. Saving souls is a bonus.

WesCottII said:
And look at yourselves, grown men planning "assualts" on another online forum. It's like the sharks Vs. The Jets (perhaps less gay...) Have you honestly nothing more productive to do with your time?
Not right now, no.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At least you're honest.....

I'll post my DR when I get back.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
Not right now, no.
:crackup:

Is this loveshack thing a big deal?

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are being annoyingly reasonable so far.

I first posted there a while back.

http://ww.loveshack.org/forums/t132346/

(Is It Wrong To Smell Manly Now?)

That was fun. Today I picked on their 'Other Man/Woman' Forum.

http://ww.loveshack.org/forums/t148114/

(Ration Of Men To Women Using This Sub-Forum)

And just in random threads, spreading wisdom and cheekiness. Saw Keto and Karma there, anyone else?

Last edited by a moderator:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Well I just went over to LS and registered. I looked around for a few moments and to tell you the truth I don't know if I can stand to read that stuff over there. I'm kind of with Francisco in thinking what good would it do to waste my time over there. I'd just be metaphorically pulling my hair out. Then I thought about doing something along Rollo's suggestion. I'd play along as a quesion AFC but in reality I would be actually be question their beliefs. Then Mr. Elor's suggestion of attacking in masse and by force sounds intriguing and fun too. I figure whatever the plan is, might as well have some fun with it.
OK, for sh1tz n' giggles why not post an actual thread from this forum over there; one which has tons of drama. Perhaps MNIN's New Years night of mayhem? :whistle:

Magma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
They are being annoyingly reasonable so far.

And just in random threads, spreading wisdom and cheekiness. Saw Keto and Karma there, anyone else?
I've been playing the hopeless AFC under the psuedonym Dagger Kockburn. I am going to act as if my eyes have been opened for the first time and perhaps inspire other "men" over there to follow suit. But you're right, they are being annoyingly reasonable. I have a feeling that is about to change very soon...

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But for there to be drama you have to take yourself too seriously, lol.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Magma said:
I've been playing the hopeless AFC under the psuedonym Dagger Kockburn. I am going to act as if my eyes have been opened for the first time and perhaps inspire other "men" over there to follow suit. But you're right, they are being annoyingly reasonable. I have a feeling that is about to change very soon...
I realised Dagger wasn't for real a little late, good acting. Serial Muse now thinks we're the same person, haha.

logic1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Magma said:
I've been playing the hopeless AFC under the psuedonym Dagger Kockburn
Oh my..... what a username...hehehe.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Magma said:
Haha!! I know dude. What's our next move?
I've got to go out for a stupid real world business meeting. Hold the fort and I'll be back later!

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm on there too, but I'm not going around woman bashing on that forum. That's no way to get through to an AFC who supplicates to the poor innocent females who are always getting bashed by the jerks. It's only going to re-inforce guys to continue being nice to women and have hope that they'll get laid one day soon.

Pointing out the flaws of feminism is fine, as long as you back things up with facts, experiences, or real-life situations. But the way to get to those men is to start simple: point out what happens in the REAL WORLD and make him think. Men who have their heads full of fantasy and Disney stories desperately need to start thinking logically.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reset: I'll quote it:

...with the latest round of "women suck," "they only date guys who treat them like crap," "they want to be slapped around," "I hate 'em but I'd screw 'em" threads.

What is happening to this place?? It is seriously laughable to me that ANYONE would say this site is female-dominated. There may be more women than men on the boards overall, but in terms of the focus of the threads - I do NOT see women starting "all men suck and need to be put in their place" threads, but periodically the women-hating threads crop up again, such as this latest round.

I'm just so tired of the stupidity.

Edited to add - for the record, I am not saying anything about the vast majority of men on LS, just the yahoos who pop their heads in and decide to stir up crap. It's frightening.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anti-ss, love it. Sometimes I guess it's good to see the female perspective (or feminine male perspective) on this stuff. Kind of like before and after.

I have decided to not take women's input very (if at all) seriously anymore. They don't even know what they want or need. It's a waste of time.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reset said:
Anti-ss, love it. Sometimes I guess it's good to see the female perspective (or feminine male perspective) on this stuff. Kind of like before and after.

I have decided to not take women's input very (if at all) seriously anymore. They don't even know what they want or need. It's a waste of time.
I can't stand feminine male perspective... Most of it is based on ego, long standing belief, and their mothers word. Very little comes from experience.

Sort of like this guy:

Ok so I met a new girl about 5 days ago. We seem to click on many levels intellectually and spiritually. She says she thinks I'm a handsome guy and she likes the fact that I'm tall too.

We've been out on one date so far. I have another date with her this coming Thursday. Now I know it's too early to be worrying about sexual intimacy since we have only known each other for less than a week.

But if the dates just so happen to progress to a point when she wants to go to bed with me and I turn her down will I be in danger of being put in the friendzone?

Again it's still early but I have no desire to be sexually intimate with her or anybody else for that matter ever in the future. At the same time I don't want to be put in the friendzone. It's either all or nothing for me.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was a painful read, that sounds like me in high school.

Status
Not open for further replies.