Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Loveshack/SoSuave Discussion [Merged Threads]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rata Blanca

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
I say let them be where they are. If they want more info they will find sosuave by themselves just like hundred of thousands of others.

We are no different then people in LS. Who are we to shutter their dreams?! most people don't want the truth and are not ready for the truth until they face themselves and go and find it (and most don't). What is the truth anyway?! The truth for most people is their own perception of reality.

If someone wants to build their own prison and call it paradise, I am not going to stop him. Even prisoners in prison do whatever they can to make sure that the walls which they are confined in won't be a place that feels like hell.

What we are trying to do is no different then past members of sosuave who used the same tricks to lure members from this site to their so called "better reality" (we know who they are) and then laugh about it on their own site.
Agreed! You can't help someone, who doesn't want to be helped. These people need a "turning point" where they hit low in their lifes, just like we did, until we found sosuave.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well who's to say that they've HEAR OUR ADVICE already and want to stay in the matrix? Maybe they've NEVER heard our advice and some will be very receptive to it.

Anyways, I posted in the second chances forum as Uchiha Sasuke:

http://ww.loveshack.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1589459#post1589459

I wish I were a better writer. I just don't like writing long post. :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, if you're gonna play, DO NOT link to the threads on that forum. Webmasters have a thing called web statistics tool which show referers to their sites. If the LS webmaster sees a whole lot of threads on that forum being linked to by SS, well, your game's up. :)

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Well who's to say that they've HEAR OUR ADVICE already and want to stay in the matrix? Maybe they've NEVER heard our advice and some will be very receptive to it."

Exactly.

Until a poster named New Order posted a link to this place on another forum I was a part of I never knew alternative thoughts to the societal feminist viewpoint on life and relationships existed.

To me that garbage was normal and how you are supposed to think and live.

So I think that what many of the posters here are doing is a good thing if only for the great possibility it may draw some people that were like me when I originally got the link to this place and that is to say people that are open to and even in search of an alternative viewpoint.

Those are the ones I believe have the greatest chance at changing quickly.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
c'mon guys, think...think...

you are posting your new LS usernames right here in public.

lol

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in! I already have an account there, and I've used it well so far. The mods don't like me too much though. They keep sending me warnings about my language.

I have a few suggestions which have prevented me from being banned:

1) DO NOT use PUA terminology. That means don't use AFC, DJ, HB, IOI, Kino, etc etc. You can use terms such as LTR, LDR, SM, BF and GF.

2) DO NOT link to sosuave, nor use the same alias you use here. LS has a large population of women, and they don't like PUAs very much.

3) Watch your language as much as possible. Fvck, Cvnt, Cl1t, A55hole, Bytch are words they don't like very much.

4) DO NOT insult other members. It's easy to trample on an AFC or a woman with namecalling, but that will ultimately get you banned. Trample them with real-life situations, experience, intelligence, and good ol' facts.

Let me know when we launch!

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a response to my thread and someone agrees with me! yay. Got some pretty decent views too.

The post TheMatrix made: Wow. Over 20 pages.

Rogue, Woggle and a few others share our sentiments I see. Wonder if we should PM them this site?

Iqqi...It would be really interesting to see what you'd have to say on that site. I'm surprised you don't have an account there already.

Last edited:

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
I got a response to my thread agree with me! yay. Got some pretty decent views too.

The post TheMatrix made: Wow. Over 20 pages.

Rogue, Woogle and a few others share our sentiments I see. Wonder if we should PM them this site?

Iqqi...It would be really interesting to see what you'd have to say on that site. I'm surprised you don't have an account there already.
If you think Rogue and Woogle and others aren't also sosuave members, there is a chance you are deluded. I bet a few sosuavers lead double forum lives.

As far as me posting over there, the main difference would be that I wouldn't be flamed every time I said something because there are tons of more women over there, so they aren't as "threatening". Other than that, my advice would echo much of your guyses, without the "wow iqqi said something smart" follow ups. Haha. I said Guyses. Is there a correct way to spell that?

Oh, I am not over there because I don't have love shacky issues. I like it here. I like MEN.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Unplugging chumps from the Matrix is dirty work.
The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
Albert Einstein

He who does not punish evil, commands it to be done.
Leonardo Da Vinci

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't heard of this site before ss. Is it a big famous site? (is this a big famous site, lol). I guess it's the anti-ss.

I checked out the thread though a little. Way too much. It would be easier if the posters were listed as male and female.

What the hell is a sapiosexual.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
I'll be getting a banning for sure for this:

Whoops, I did it again!

Way to keep up the good fight! I see you and Ketostix are doing a good job defending the male species. We need it. Cheers! :up:

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldn't register as Nighthawk (maybe I trolled it before and forgot) so I am The Collector (again, turns out I'd already registered and trolled it). I also have a new account under the name Towelie. Don't reckon I'll last long, I'm taking no prisoners.

Moon Ram

Don Juan
Reaction score
We should not concentrate on only one section of that fourm. That may be suspitious to the mods over there. I'm thinking of putting up some posts made by Pook & Gunwitch in there. That will really give them something to think about. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but what do you hope to achieve here?

For the record, I agree, the place is full of sypms, and chumps.

These beliefs are so ingrained, and tied to these peoples ego's that I highly doubt you'll "change" anyone. Sheep don't migrate.

And look at yourselves, grown men planning "assualts" on another online forum. It's like the sharks Vs. The Jets (perhaps less gay...) Have you honestly nothing more productive to do with your time?

I'm all for helping others, but 1) They don't want it and 2) We've got enough guys that need help here.

Kaim Argonar

Don Juan
Reaction score
That place is really annoying. I love how every time a woman talks about her problems, she is supported by everyone in the mob (guys included) and never guilty of anything. Poor, poor her. However when a guy makes a thread where he is even remotely weepy people are so prone to humiliate him, find things he did wrong, and to paint it as if everything was his fault.

Some of the girls over there are REALLY annoying dense *****es. I'm never reading that site again.

Status
Not open for further replies.