Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Loveshack/SoSuave Discussion [Merged Threads]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Total Control said:
name me 2 men who joined from Loveshack?

Burrito is a woman
Lishy is a woman
Kamille is a woman
Hombre was a woman (was cuz that **** was banned)
slowgold is a woman

where are the men?

and what are these women here for??? WHAT ARE THEY FVCKING HERE FOR??

PenKitten is very smart and sees thru the bullshyt, good for her

Penkitten is legit because shes actually married to someone from this site, i understand why she posts here despite being a woman
I can confirm that Burrito is a man.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
I've recieved quite a few PM's from "men" trying to come over here from LS who refuse to post for fear of retribution and ridicule from those totalitarianist cvnts.

This is the boy mentality we're dealing with. If they're shatting themselves over a decision to post questions on a MEN's forum rather than one controlled by people who squat to piss, How hard do you think they have it in the real world?

That kind of takes the term "pvssy controlled" to a whole new level doesn't it lol?

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
EricInTheHouse said:
Well if you need a woman's point of view, then ask in LS, lol... I liked it there, just lost my temper toward the moderation team.. I was banned forever. Are you saying the guys there are somewhat gay?.. for hangin in a female forum?.. I was never gay...

This doesn't seem like a bad place though.. I may stick around for a bit..
Eric...hey you!!!

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
I've recieved quite a few PM's from "men" trying to come over here from LS who refuse to post for fear of retribution and ridicule from those totalitarianist cvnts.

This is the boy mentality we're dealing with. If they're shatting themselves over a decision to post questions on a MEN's forum rather than one controlled by people who squat to piss, How hard do you think they have it in the real world?
This is sad. It is not indicative of the quality of LS female posters but the spinelessness of these particular men.

Nobody cares if these guys post here. I certainly don't. Why can't one be a member of both forums?

They really do need to grow a pair. That kind of victim mentality irks me some. If they PM you and tell you that they are afraid of "retribution", they are not real men. They are likely the type of men that allow women (and other men) to walk all over them on a daily basis.

Freakin' silly BS.

Last edited:

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
EricInTheHouse said:
Well if you need a woman's point of view, then ask in LS, lol... I liked it there, just lost my temper toward the moderation team.. I was banned forever. Are you saying the guys there are somewhat gay?.. for hangin in a female forum?.. I was never gay...

This doesn't seem like a bad place though.. I may stick around for a bit..

No. The guys over there are single minded is all. We're all about broadening that perspective in every facet of thier lives, not just women. Women are such a minute and miniscule part of a man's whole that he tends to lose focus on what makes him honorable in the first place.

Welcome to the Brotherhood brother Eric.

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
$

how did this whole loveshack sosuave merger happen?

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is in response to Quicksilver's post.

What about this website(the wealth of information, not just threads) do you think you could benefit from? Give us some details about what you find fascinating about SS, some detail about what you find repulsive about SS, and how you intend to use what you learn here to better yourself.

What piqued my interest is the take SS has on male sexuality. Now I am a feminist (in that I believe in equality between the sexes). However, I do not think that equality means sameness. I understand men and women have different roles and characteristics that make one feminine and the other masculine. I have no problem with this.

I've always been drawn to the masculine. I am interested to explore why men behave the way they do and what they consider to be masculine. So when I read about Karma's take on masculine sexuality (and the posts of a few others), I knew I had to check this place out (initially, it was out of boredom that I made an account after being PMed about it by a LS member). After Karma began a discussion on a particular thread, I began to develop a more sincere interest.

How do I hope to benefit from it?

Well I think I may be involved with an alpha. I'm trying to figure him out...and to no avail. He remains a bit of a mystery to me. I'm trying to understand what drives him and how I can be better equipped to deal with issues that crop up in our R. Mind you, I do not think SS will magically solve our problems, nor do I think that the thoughts/feelings/ideas expressed here even apply to him... But from what I've seen, there are some parallels b/w his behaviour/personality and what I've read here. My hope is to read and absorb...to try to rethink some things. Also, eventually, I'd like to ask you guys some questions and get your take on things.

Nothing really repulses me about SS (although some threads/posts remind me of a daycare centre for little boys - however I realize that these threads/posters are not necessarily representative of the SS objective). It seems like a pretty decent place. I find there is a great deal of filler here (but then that's the case with LS too...and I've contributed to that myself). I've come across some real gems though (Sir Lancelot's thread on sexual techniques, for example).

I'm interested in learning about the mind of the mature man. I don't much care for the PUA stuff that is floating around or the gaming of women. I'm looking to learn more about alpha masculinity, how the alpha functions in an LTR, what drives him and what he is likely to respond to.

Also, I am interested in why I am attracted to a certain type of man. Some of the stuff on here makes me go, "ohhh yeah! I do find that attractive." For the longest time, I questioned why I find some things attrative and dismiss other things. Things are starting to make a little more sense to me... I understand the motives behind my attraction to certain types/personalities. Again, this is only a part of my education. I think being self-aware if very important.

I'm glad I discovered the site. Like LS, I'm sure this will contribute to my knowledge of the male-female dynamic. I'm sure some myths will be dispelled, certain ideas will be reinforced and new ones will take form... I welcome all of it.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Purple-Haze said:
This is in response to Quicksilver's post.

What about this website(the wealth of information, not just threads) do you think you could benefit from? Give us some details about what you find fascinating about SS, some detail about what you find repulsive about SS, and how you intend to use what you learn here to better yourself.

What piqued my interest is the take SS has on male sexuality. Now I am a feminist (in that I believe in equality between the sexes). However, I do not think that equality means sameness. I understand men and women have different roles and characteristics that make one feminine and the other masculine. I have no problem with this.

I've always been drawn to the masculine. I am interested to explore why men behave the way they do and what they consider to be masculine. So when I read about Karma's take on masculine sexuality (and the posts of a few others), I knew I had to check this place out (initially, it was out of boredom that I made an account after being PMed about it by a LS member). After Karma began a discussion on a particular thread, I began to develop a more sincere interest.

How do I hope to benefit from it?

Well I think I may be involved with an alpha. I'm trying to figure him out...and to no avail. He remains a bit of a mystery to me. I'm trying to understand what drives him and how I can be better equipped to deal with issues that crop up in our R. Mind you, I do not think SS will magically solve our problems, nor do I think that the thoughts/feelings/ideas expressed here even apply to him... But from what I've seen, there are some parallels b/w his behaviour/personality and what I've read here. My hope is to read and absorb...to try to rethink some things. Also, eventually, I'd like to ask you guys some questions and get your take on things.

Nothing really repulses me about SS (although some threads/posts remind me of a daycare centre for little boys - however I realize that these threads/posters are not necessarily representative of the SS objective). It seems like a pretty decent place. I find there is a great deal of filler here (but then that's the case with LS too...and I've contributed to that myself). I've come across some real gems though (Sir Lancelot's thread on sexual techniques, for example).

I'm interested in learning about the mind of the mature man. I don't much care for the PUA stuff that is floating around or the gaming of women. I'm looking to learn more about alpha masculinity, how the alpha functions in an LTR, what drives him and what he is likely to respond to.

Also, I am interested in why I am attracted to a certain type of man. Some of the stuff on here makes me go, "ohhh yeah! I do find that attractive." For the longest time, I questioned why I find some things attrative and dismiss other things. Things are starting to make a little more sense to me... I understand the motives behind my attraction to certain types/personalities. Again, this is only a part of my education. I think being self-aware if very important.

I'm glad I discovered the site. Like LS, I'm sure this will contribute to my knowledge of the male-female dynamic. I'm sure some myths will be dispelled, certain ideas will be reinforced and new ones will take form... I welcome all of it.
Just as in everything else, one needs to know the question thoroughly before one can search for a complete answer. SoSuave isn't perfect. Nowhere near it. I hold it in high regard because I know how it has affected and promulgated change within me. I did the work though. I found, through many hours of meditation and deep searching, recollection and balling my eyes out, what was wrong with me and then I made a conscious decision to rid negativity, accept blame for my actions and become accountable for my decisions.

Now I'm who I want to be but nowhere near complete.

I probably will never post at LS again but I lurke and read some good insight from the feminine mystique and then use that knowledge in raising my daughter and in what motivates Mrs. K.

For that I'm thankful for both forums.

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
Hey uh..

Purple..

..got a link to the topic with those pics?:D
Wouldn't you like to know. ;)

They were posted a few days ago...they are most likely down now (I know mine is).

Status
Not open for further replies.