Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The importance of shoes...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ebach
...umm yeah. It's gay. Next topic!
Good - if you don't like this topic, then by all means please move on to the next one and stop bothering us...

I, for one, think that what a person wears is important - and this also includes what's on their feet. People have been giving a lot of good advice in terms of what's hot and what's not, and I'd greatly appreciate it if they continued to do so.

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I, for one, think that what a person wears is important
I second that!

A man is not defined by his clothes.
Well, actually I believe he is. Women too. People draw so many of their own conclusions (including your lifestyle, career, class, social life, confidence and character) based on the way you look, long before you speak.

It's doubtful a woman will look at a guy who looks like a vagabond and think "he doesn't care about his appearance, he must be cool and confident". Very doubtful. But she'll see a guy in a nice tailored suit and instantly associate him with success, power and wealth. He might be a toilet cleaner for all she knows, but that's not the image she's nurturing in her head.

Tai

Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason some of the posters are dissing the guys with fashion sense is that they themselves never really dressed good so they have no idea what they are talking about. Sometimes dressing good is not about buying brand names, altho brand names usually make better looking clothes. Here are some of the thing that i think dressing good do.

1. It says that you're clean and have good hygine, if his shoes is diry then maybe his d!ick is dirty too.

2. Ever heard people say "ohh that shirt brings out the color of you're eyes" thats because its true, clothes can make you look better. I should say fitted clothes makes you look better.

3. It says that you have money and not just some bum who still lives with his mother ( or his mother buying him clothes )

There is a diffrent between dressing good and dressing gay, yea the gay guy dresses good but its a totally diffrent style then a MAN that dresses good, learn the diffrence. Am sick of people say its ok to throw on a T-shirt and expect people to respect you. Maybe they'll respect you when they get to know you but why not make it easier for them by first impression?

entropy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that you shouldn't look like a slob. And people judge you on your looks. I didn't mean to step on your toes backbreaker and I apologize. But clothes do not define the man. They come off anyway. They only highlight body parts that are attractive, with or without them. A guy that's got decent looks and a decent body, CAN wear a t-shirt and jeans and get girls.

You guys talk about feminization on here all the frikkin time.
Don't you realize this a product of it.

Trends I notice......

Men are getting cosmetic.

I also notice a general level of low self esteem among men, usually reserved to women (women worry about their boobs men worry about their muscle now).

Look at mens magazines like maxim, every single guy in there is buff and goodlooking (this is a major reason why girls have low self esteem 17, cosmo, etc.).

I have a pretty decent body, and when I go out to lunch in my work uniform, I have lots of women check me out.

Why? Because that's associated with MEN. Getting your hands dirty. When I went to pick up my girl for the first time and she saw me in my work clothes, she fawking ripped them off. This has happened with more than one girl. Women like men in uniform.

I drive a full size pick-up truck. I get just as many stares from women as some of my friends in their "fast and furious" cars.

Depends on the women/girl really.

But I guarentee you that if we took a decent looking cowboy from yore, and put him up against the equally attractive metro-sexual, the cowboy would win.

Ever heard a women say "where have all the metro-sexuals gone"? Didn't think so.

And once again, you make the clothes you wear look good. Wether that means highlighting your shape, bringing out the color of your eyes, or anything else like this.

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I, for one, think that what a person wears is important - and this also includes what's on their feet.
But then again, you dance in a gay strip club so your opinion doesn't count.

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
People have been giving a lot of good advice in terms of what's hot and what's not, and I'd greatly appreciate it if they continued to do so.
Sure. Crossdressing is in style. Being gay is in style. Knock yourself out. You should be choosing what you want to wear, not some cool wannabe.

I buy all my clothes myself without asking for other's opinion on it and I can bet you that my clothes are much better than yours even if they're not as expensive. You shop for brand names and style, I shop for what looks cool on me and makes me comfortable. That's the difference between us. I don't go shopping everyday for clothes and a bunch of other girly **** but that's me. You do what you do and I do what I do.

Tai

Don Juan
Reaction score
You do what you do and I do what I do

Ok fair enought, then dont come on to this thread and start bashing people that dresses good.

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, each of us does what they do, but at the end you're still gay. Does this make a little more sense now? :)

Tai

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, in the end, you still look like you just spend the night at wal-mart.

entropy

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh my god

B]Sure. Crossdressing is in style. Being gay is in style. Knock yourself out. You should be choosing what you want to wear, not some cool wannabe.[/B]

Oh my god, I actually agree with Ebach on this one.

He is 100% on the money.

Reaction score
I never heard a woman say, “I ‘prefer’ a man who dresses nice.” Not one personal ad on a dating site ever mentions or stresses the importance of a man’s dress!!!! Dressing ‘nice’ is better than dressing like a slob – no argument here – it ‘ADDS ’ to or takes away from his physical presence. However, women always seek masculine traits first and then they always add, “I’ll buy him clothes and help him dress more fashionably.” Women always try to ‘upgrade’ a man’s dress, if he doesn’t have the wherewithal to do it on his own!

Women seek intellect, humor/wit, status, character, courage, fortitude and other masculine qualities above and beyond dress!! You young kids have been brainwashed into believing and holding ‘fashion-sense’ above manly qualities when it comes to attraction of the opposite sex!! Women/hors dress to entice men – men do not do such! We are the predators and are not the prey – the prey makes herself look inviting for our pursuit!!

The feminist/effeminate agenda over the past few decades have warped the senses of our youth in determining what is MOST important to a man and a woman!!

Reaction score
you know what ur right. i've had plenty of broads compliment me on my shoes, but do they really care? i mean, i don't care what she's wearing...if it were up to me theyd all be in stilletos, well the hot ones anyway...wait...if they had kankles-flip flops...

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No, in the end, you still look like you just spend the night at wal-mart.
And who the **** cares? I'll tell you who. Naive people who think that materialistic things will bring them happiness. That's who. You don't want to depend on your clothes for confidence. YOu want it to come from within, from experience, from all the bull**** in your life, from everything you've done. If I take your clothes away you'll look like a stripped down rooster. Where will your confidence be? Down below your feet. That's for sure.

Tai

Don Juan
Reaction score
No ofcourse not, you cant depend on clothes for confidence, you use clothes to you're advantage to get the egde over many guys. Thats all it is...

Why do you think so many people are here? because they lack confidence. Most guys would (keyboard jockey) tell you to be confidence then they will get the girls, hell anybody can tell you to be confidence. You just dont optain confidence just by reading an article about confidence, you need to take little step to get there. Buy some nice clothes to look good in is a great first step, any man say otherwise is just ignorant.

You said that you wear something that looks good on you right? i can bet you a million dollar that an image of how you look like is the same image you've seen eleswhere. The enviroment are constantly changing ourselves and how we think, how do you think kids learn how to talk? my point is that, you likely copy the style from somewhere and in your mind, you still want to look good for other people so dont give me BS about wearing what you feel comfortable in.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if women won't care what you dress like, other people will.

You know why Kennedy won the elections? Because he was better dressed (they did a study - apparently Kennedy was seen as "worse" on radio, but "better" on television - thus concluding his looks and style of dress was important).

This won't apply to the high school or even junior college people, but when you go out into the world you're going to have to dress to impress. Sure, if you work as a toilet cleaner it hardly matters, but if you work in a decent job you'd better not dress like a hobo.

People, men or women, judge you by your looks. And your clothing makes up a great deal of it. Try getting a job with HSBC dressed like a hobo.

afc_007

Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.brando.com.au/

^- They're an italian shoe brand, not sure what their US/global site is. But the shoes they have are damn fine - but expensive.

Just make sure when you get a set of nice shoes you look after 'em. Put some scotchguard or other protective stuff on, and don't run them into the ground every day. Make sure you have a nice pair set aside for when you head out to party.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shoes are absolutely the most important thing to wear.

If you are associating with high society, a good watch is an essential item.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies
Even if women won't care what you dress like, other people will.

You know why Kennedy won the elections? Because he was better dressed (they did a study - apparently Kennedy was seen as "worse" on radio, but "better" on television - thus concluding his looks and style of dress was important).

Thanks Diplomatic, very interesting. Where did you learn that, Uni?

I have also seen conclusive evidence that shows that good looking people are also assigned traits of Charisma.

So dress well, keep yourself well looked after and you will definately have an edge in life in everything you do!