The importance of shoes...

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Shoes? I agree with a previous post: just wear shoes appropriate to the context, and stick with something 'conservative'.
Sandals, where I come from, can look great on women, but for guys? The only guys I notice who wear sandals are foreigners or effeminate types !

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NatureGuy
Sandals, where I come from, can look great on women, but for guys? The only guys I notice who wear sandals are foreigners or effeminate types !
I guess different types of guys wear different things in different places, but I agree that sandals really aren't the thing to wear... I read something a while back by a girl saying "if you think Jesus got a lot of action, then go ahead and wear sandals..." :rolleyes:

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The sandals that women wear are funky. Men sandals are cool. Everyone wears them in Europe.

Btw, I wouldn't exactly call someone wearing sneakers and a suit up to fashion either. I've seen men do it as well. I know some women do it because they change shoes as soon as they get out of work so they replace those high heels with sneakers for easier walk to the train station but DAMN! when you see copying that otherwise idiotic behavior it becomes well just idiotic.

Anyway... enough of this ****! Wear what you want... my suggestion is, go out naked and forget clothes. You'll get much more babes this way. TRUST ME!

Reaction score
OK DJ's - for thousands of years women have been looking at a man's shoes to 'qualify' him??? :rolleyes: Pffffft - pleasssse!!

This is a 'modern day' attempt to 'pussify' men and make them think 'fashion' is there number one concern!!

Be a man and say no to 'Shoe Hos"!!

What does 'shoes' have to do with the manliness that a woman so desires from you??? NADA!! Only hos care about your shoes!!!

"Mommy, why are you with daddy?" "It was his shoes son, his shoes" :rolleyes:

Don't listen to what hos say - look at what they do!! Hors are on the beach where men wear no shoes and are on their jock if they like the way they look!!

Your fashion in shoes suck big time - of those posted - 'tennis'/'basketball' shoes are not fashionable or sophisticated - wear shoes that have class - dress to casual dress!!

Last edited:

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your fashion in shoes suck big time - of those posted - 'tennis'/'basketball' shoes are not fashionable or sophisticated - wear shoes that have class - dress to casual dress!!
I think it really depends on your personal style, and it also greatly depends on your age.
I'm a college kid and I'm also a break dancer (just a beginner :D ), so cool 'tennis'/'basketball' shoes work for me. If I wear "dressy shoes", I'm only gonna look like I'm trying to look older and I would look out of place.
Just like some 10y old girl who wears 4inch heels, that would look WEIRD.
:rolleyes:

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree 100% with everything the Lover said. The ones looking for nice shoes are gold diggers. You're trying too hard to "impress the ladies." Casual wear should be enough in most circumstances.

Dress to impress (club rule) should tell you that clubs are full of gold diggers. Club owners want you to impress. To try hard. To overqualify. That's why women are privilidged there. Dress like 100 bucks and you'll have the hos running after you. Dress like you got 5 bucks in your pocket and they'll stray away from you. That's the only way to get ***** there. Dress like million bucks and act like you're the boss -- you gotta have the "boss" looks going for you though. Can't dress like a frat kid and run around thinking you're the boss. Nuff said.... won't give more details or I'll make it too easy on ya... maybe later!

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"
girl saying "if you think Jesus got a lot of action, then go ahead and wear sandals..."
Never heard that one before !

And sure, they apparently wear robes in some parts of the world, but I'm not going to wear those either!

Dictatorsaurus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Surprisingly I am much more confident when I'm dressed ****ty yet comfortable. I've picked up girls wearing ripped hobo shorts and an old t-shirt. When a girl sees a casual dressed man yet smart in the brain, they know there's much more to that person than meets the eye.

Dictatorsaurus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Surprisingly I am much more confident when I'm dressed ****ty yet comfortable. I've picked up girls wearing ripped hobo shorts and an old t-shirt. When a girl sees a casual dressed man yet smart in the brain, they know there's much more to that person than meets the eye.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
OK DJ's - for thousands of years women have been looking at a man's shoes to 'qualify' him??? :rolleyes: Pffffft - pleasssse!!

This is a 'modern day' attempt to 'pussify' men and make them think 'fashion' is there number one concern!!

Be a man and say no to 'Shoe Hos"!!

What does 'shoes' have to do with the manliness that a woman so desires from you??? NADA!! Only hos care about your shoes!!!

"Mommy, why are you with daddy?" "It was his shoes son, his shoes" :rolleyes:

Don't listen to what hos say - look at what they do!! Hors are on the beach where men wear no shoes and are on their jock if they like the way they look!!

actually, he's right, I was thinking the same thing. YOu don't dress casual with Adadias on, any woman would look at you and classify you in with the rest of the can't dress or fashionably impared crowd.

Adadias, Nike, Reebok make athletic shoes. You wouldn't buy some Armani Basketball shoes and expect them to work as good as nikes now would you?

For instance i went to the bar last night, and I noticed the same thing I notice everytime I go out, that no one really has style, and are too afraid to push the limits of style.

Last night I had on some Diesel blue jeans, some brown and cream steve maddens, a D&G shirt that had flower imprints, the main colors being brown and cream, a cream colored Hugo Boss Sports Jacket and a brown and cream Fedora 30's hat. I also had the glasses, wallet, belt and watch to match, but we are talking about clothes. I had to get at least 5 or 6 complinments from men and women telling me how nice I looked. One chick i was talking to told me, no less than 6 times she liked my shirt, and it was nice.

I love to shop, I am worst than most women and I have a knack for style, I always have. Really anyone can dress if they just put more thought into their wardrobe instead of getting the shirts that are on clearence. Actually read up on what's hot, learn how to match clothes, what patterns go together and what doesn't, things of that nature.

entropy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I applaud PR LOVER

This thread is exactly why men do not know how to behave like men.

Fashion?

Look YOU make the clothes you wear sexy, do women want to f*ck you or your designer clothers?

Take an androgynous male, with his cream colored highly in-style clothes, and pit him against the arch-type cowboy with dirty jeans and boots.

Who's going to win?

The cowboy, because he emanates manliness.

This doesn't mean you can't dress stylish, and shop like a women.
But why would you want to? Why buy a pair of 100$ jeans? Does it give you confidence, that your willing to be raped because of designer label?

In the past clothes were indicative of wealth and status. Maybe that's why certain women are digging your threads.

I also hear alot about gays and fashion. Does buggering another man in his rectum, give you fashion sense?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no one said you had to spend 100.00 on jeans to look nice, I do, because all I will wear are Diseal and D&G jeans, but that's because I like the way they fit, not because they are designer.

However, it's nothign wrong, and I am sick and tired of the notion, that if you care about what you wear, you are not as manily as the guy who just throws on a cut off tee shirt and shorts.

entropy

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Diseal and D&G jeans, but that's because I like the way they fit"

Uhhuh. I bet you used to like the way expensive Guess jeans fit in the 80's as well? Take Lucky jeans for example, I have a buddy who just LOVES the way they fit (even thought they're about 90 bucks).

Unfortunately for him, they don't seem to last long. Why? Because their acid washed along with other things to make the material look worn (that's in style now). That's the thing with fashion, it's fickle. Looking back, I see all kinds of fashion trends that people wouldn't be caught dead wearing now. But as long as the herd says it's okay......

Just admit it, your a consumer. You buy expensive clothes because they're expensive and bring social proof. When Diseal goes out of style, you'll find the next expensive pair of jeans that you "like the way they fit".

It's okay, we're all consumers to one degree or another. Some people just feel their defined by the clothes they wear. Being manly doesn't mean dressing like a bum. A man is not defined by his clothes.

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is exactly why men do not know how to behave like men.
And you do? Yeah, right!

Sounds like fascism.

Look YOU make the clothes you wear sexy, do women want to f*ck you or your designer clothers?
They want my clothes, stupid.

Take an androgynous male, with his cream colored highly in-style clothes, and pit him against the arch-type cowboy with dirty jeans and boots.
They look so cute together... omg omg omg!

Who's going to win?
I am!

The cowboy, because he emanates manliness.
Are you saying I'm a cowboy? Your descriptions sound way too gay my friend.

This doesn't mean you can't dress stylish, and shop like a women.
But why would you want to? Why buy a pair of 100$ jeans? Does it give you confidence, that your willing to be raped because of designer label?
Yeah man, you stoopid or sumthin?

In the past clothes were indicative of wealth and status. Maybe that's why certain women are digging your threads.
No doubt, my friench.

I also hear alot about gays and fashion. Does buggering another man in his rectum, give you fashion sense?
What the **** are you talking about? You gay, you!

I'm just playing with ya gay ass.

entropy

Don Juan
Reaction score
ebach

You should start a thread on witty come-backs E.

The gay fashion inclined guy has become another token character.

This should please you, as well as the church's schism over gay marriages.

Shouldn't you be out sodomizing to celebrate?

No thanks on the offer to munch on your balls, I myself am attracted to females.

Tell me ebach, did you find a site geared toward getting girls helpful in your bath house adnventures????

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You should start a thread on witty come-backs E.
hohohoho

This should please you, as well as the church's schism over gay marriages.
LOL! Funny... last time I checked, church workers are gay.

Shouldn't you be out sodomizing to celebrate?
Where's the excitement in that?

No thanks on the offer to munch on your balls, I myself am attracted to females.
Are you sure? I think you like my offer.

Tell me ebach, did you find a site geared toward getting girls helpful in your bath house adnventures????
bath house adventures? Is that a playboy thing?

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to break you two up, but can we get back on topic? Flame each other in PM's.

Back to footwear...

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love how you make assumptions about me. First of all, I seriously wear D&G jeans and diesel jeans becuase they have a very nice fit. I dabble with Banana Republic every know in then, but thoose are the main two. It's different for different people.

Actually, the majority of my clothes, and I mean the vast majority, execpt pants, come from ebay. Style doesn't have to be expensive. For intstance, the hat I wore to the club on wednesday night costs me all of 2.50 plus 3.00 for shipping, and the hat made the outfit. Tonight I am wearing a flower imprinted disco shirt I got off of ebay for 4.99.

Also, I have been wearing Diesel jeans for 5 years now, before they became mainstream in the US, so don't tell me about how I going in and out of style. I just became hip to D&G jeans, because for a while I thought they just did girl clothes.